Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Women Like to Hear Their Own Names in a Conversation?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that women/girls like to hear their names mentioned when you talk to them, is that right?

Does calling her name help to establish rapport (so long as you don't overdo it?)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that guys like to get bl0w j0bz from hot chicks. Yes off course women love to hear their name. In fact, a person's own name, females and males included, is the most powerful word that exists. When it comes to women, they probably enjoy it more than you an I. I think it has something to do with the fact that if you throw in her name constantly, it means you REMEMBERED IT. Which most of us are pretty bad at doing. Yes one of the basics of building rapport is remembering names and using them in a friendly way.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like politics, a good politician will always remember your name and say it often when they talk to you.

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her name but not mine

okay there was a girl that i see at a local store and finally got her name and when she said it she said it in a shy kind of way head down a smile on her face so i was really fired up leaving the store. Then I realize why didn't she ask my name. and so again II so her again and call her by her shorter name and we had a casual conversion but still she did not ask for my name?
Am I suppose to just introduce my name to her i mean whats the deal with this situation?