Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention is like extacy for a woman's ego

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually like going out with a bunch of my friends to a bar on Tuesdays, which I totally did yesterday.

Anyways, every now and then, this girl (I'd say about an HB7-8) I know through several acquaintances would be there. I sometimes liked to flirt with her, but it never really gone anywhere.

Anyways, I went up to say hello to her, and I swear to god, about 5 different guys ran up, trying to sway this girls attention away from, trying to block me out!

I just said "screw it" and walked back to the table where my friends were, but all of us in my particular crew were thinking "man, that girl has 5 friggin' guys leeching on to her trying desperately compete for that girl's attention. How pathetic!".

A long time ago I would of thought "oh man, one of those guys HAS to be banging her, I wish I was getting attention from that pretty lady", but I think since I've been dinking around this forum, I can really see that situation for exactly what it is. That girl is yanking ALL five of them around for the sole purpose of inflating her ego. The girl probably didn't buy a single drink that whole night!

And honestly, that knocked that girl from an HB7-8 to a HB4-5 because I saw her doing that, it's really not an attractive trait in women to prance around like attention wh0res like that, but I'm certainly glad that I won't stoop down so low as to not be wanting to compete for it like those other stooges I saw that night.

*I'm not really giving or asking for advice, I just needed to rant!*

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I think this rant is in the wrong forum. But I'll let the moderators make that call.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. An attention ***** getting male attention is like a drug for them. They fvcking love it and do whatever they can to keep getting it. I almost fell victim to an attention wh0re but dropped out early. Now she seems to actually be interested in me because I don't play her games and ignore her, but I'm not taking that risk and falling back into the black hole. Let some desperate losers deal with them. Smart move leaving her alone with them. There's always ways to play them too of course.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got sucked into that as well once...learned the hard way, but learned never the less...

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
I got sucked into that as well once...learned the hard way, but learned never the less...
I think we've all been there at on time, but good lord, it's just pathetic to see from the 3rd person point of view.

Those guys are pathetic for drooling all over her, she is pathetic for being insecure enough to need such attention.

And I was just saying "hi", and those numnuts start trying to defend her like they were all bumbling white knights trying to save from the big man dragon.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely hate attention *****s. I've noticed that most of them are horribly insecure, have low self-esteem, and need constant reassurance that they're desirable. They run their lives off their ego, and won't stop until everyone desires them. Their ego just gets bigger and bigger - as they keep looking for sympathy, compliments, interest, etc. Big waste of time and space, they are.

Whether its good or bad attention - they don't care. As long as they can feed the beast. They'll cause problems, start fights, create drama, act up, be loud and obnoxious... Anything to make them the center of attention at all times. Everyone of their same sex is competition. They need people to want them, and them only.

But yeah, I see guys hounding them down, and just laugh at them. They're not interested in the guys who don't want them - they just can't stand the fact that people don't want them. They try to get them interested by any means necessary - only to pull away, and start the same crap with them. The ego needs to be fed is all. They need EVERYONE to want them, and have no genuine interest in anyone.

It's not much different from a jerk, user, or player. They lure people in to get what they want - then pull away and keep coming back. They never want to lose whatever is being provided, and will feign interest / string people along to get it. They give just enough to get what they want, and keep the false hope alive. It's all a game to them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
HGKnights said:
I usually like going out with a bunch of my friends to a bar on Tuesdays, which I totally did yesterday.

Anyways, every now and then, this girl (I'd say about an HB7-8) I know through several acquaintances would be there. I sometimes liked to flirt with her, but it never really gone anywhere.

Anyways, I went up to say hello to her, and I swear to god, about 5 different guys ran up, trying to sway this girls attention away from, trying to block me out!

It's funny how they didn't have the b*lls to approach her first. After they saw your approach her, they realized, "Wow, it's possible to approach chicks lol. Maybe she is approachable. I'm gonna move in lol."

It's like putting an item on ebeyy. It doesn't get any bids until the first person places a bid. Then others follow. It's a herd thing.

I just said "screw it" and walked back to the table where my friends were, but all of us in my particular crew were thinking "man, that girl has 5 friggin' guys leeching on to her trying desperately compete for that girl's attention. How pathetic!".

Good for your buddy. A DJ needs to pick his battles and not waste time on AWs. Some PUA nerd would be trying to do his ultra-AMOG routine on the five guys at once LOL.

A long time ago I would of thought "oh man, one of those guys HAS to be banging her, I wish I was getting attention from that pretty lady", but I think since I've been dinking around this forum, I can really see that situation for exactly what it is. That girl is yanking ALL five of them around for the sole purpose of inflating her ego. The girl probably didn't buy a single drink that whole night!

Yep, exactly. She'll go home and text her ex and b*ng him. He needs to send a thank you note to the five guys because they bought her drinks and got her primed FOR HIM.

Cause after all, she doesn't have TIME for a boyfriend. She enjoys being single. She's not hooking up with anybody right now. She's been celibate for like a year. Ask her and she'll tell you LOL.

And honestly, that knocked that girl from an HB7-8 to a HB4-5 because I saw her doing that, it's really not an attractive trait in women to prance around like attention wh0res like that, but I'm certainly glad that I won't stoop down so low as to not be wanting to compete for it like those other stooges I saw that night.

Good for you again.

*I'm not really giving or asking for advice, I just needed to rant!*
Yeah it's no different than the chicks doing their psuedo-lesbian dance at the club and guys standing there drooling over it.

I used to hate AWs. I mean I still do, but look on the bright side... They keep some of the excess sausage occupied.

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I used to hate AWs. I mean I still do, but look on the bright side... They keep some of the excess sausage occupied.
Not a bad way of looking at it haha!