Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok, so I'm doing that "ignore her for a few days stuff"...and.....

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's the 3rd day.

We're great together, there is sexual tension (she says she gets very shy around me or when I give her compliments). KINO is great, she always makes excuses to touch me, run her hands over my shoulders, arm, back, etc.

We hug, I kiss her cheek everytime we meet, etc. All great.

So fast forward, I'm ignoring her right now, for a while, it's the 3rd day today. And she has sent me a number of texts and online messages, asking what happened, etc?

I couldn't stop myself from answering some, but I quickly regained and told her bye, leaving her shocked.

Now, DJs my question is, how do I ignore her texts/messages/calls without coming off as an a-hole?

Because she will ask me later what happened, why did I ignore her messages? I can't just say I'm busy, because last I recall, it doesn't take much time or effort to type out "Sry, busy".

??

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always just text "Sorry, busy." It's takes five seconds, ensures that you don't come off as a prick and is pretty much just as good as ignoring her.

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I said in my last 2 sentences.

Because she is very close to me emotionally and sexually, I dont want her to get the wrong ideas and end up losing her instead of pulling her towards me.

Impecable

Reaction score
Ignoring only works to a certain extent: ignore more than you should and she will lose interest.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will (often) increase desire up to a point, but there does come a point that you have to realise that any more ignoring is counterproductive to your goal - i.e. you ARE actually trying to hook up with her.

She seems anxious about what's happened now so I'd say stop it for a bit (some would say push-pull)