Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Attention-Seeking Woman: Behind the Behavior

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone may well have already covered this, but i wanted to offer my observations on the phenomenon we men on this forum often refer to as "the Attention Wh*re". (AW). I would rather call her the Attention-Seeking Woman (ASW). Recently, I myself have been a "victim" of one. My "victimization" has been the result of my own blind choosing until just recently, when I stopped and went to a different place inside to examine what is going on with this kind of woman.

We men are capable of moving to the next level if we are just willing to surrender to reality...

There is a reason behind every behavior. Just as immature men (AFC's) approach women for feminine validation, immature women (ASW's) use men for masculine validation. Western society is JAM-PACKED with ASW's. The female nature is, by default, attention-seeking until it matures. Just as the immature man has to learn courage, the immature woman has to learn self-worth apart from the male. Our society does not make this easy. Hell, the magazine racks at the supermarket checkout lanes are a sickening testament to this.

The ASW is still a little girl when it comes to men. She is the daughter of an emotionally-absent man incapable or unwilling to display affection (indication of value). As many of us know, such men are not uncommon. Throughout her childhood, the ASW's father failed to validate her (through demonstrations of affection) and failed to cultivate an emotionally healthy relationship with her.

When you meet that ASW, she is still seeking that missing validation. She is not yet a mature woman and, hence, is not able to respond to men as a woman. A mature woman does not approach men for father-like validation; rather, she approaches men to express her female nature and sexuality. This is her response to male action. She responds to men from a position of security in herself and her worth - her value.

Attention-seeking women do not yet know their worth. Seeing this, we recognize that “Attention Wh*res” are not to be despised, but rather pitied. We further their dysfunction and immaturity when we men play games with them and use them for sex. We don’t break the cycle, we cynically continue it with each selfish game we play. When an ASW has sex with you, she is not really enjoying herself. Oh, there might be some physical pleasure, but she could be experiencing so much more by truly responding to the man from a place of female maturity. But, she’s really taking from you when she “gives” you sex. She’s taking your attention. She’s not interacting with you. Interaction is a two-way thing. With attention-seeking women, the sexual energy only goes one way – from you to her. You are not a man to the attention-seeking woman. You are just a source of male validation. She wants to finally know that she has value, but she’s going outside herself instead of going inside herself for that validation. Know this and remember this when you next encounter an Attention-Seeking Woman.

Being used by an ASW is an empty, empty feeling. Using her back is just as empty. There are countless stories on this forum that will attest to that. The ASW will only face her immaturity when we men deny her the attention she craves with strength and maturity. We are not the source of her value. We need to make that clear to her. If she's hot, and the ASW usually is, denying her can be a real challenge to our manhood. It's not easy, I can attest to that, but if we are self-aware, we know what kind of woman is capable of giving us the experience we are seeking.

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman is an attention wh0re.

The more attention you are willing to give her the more attention she will take, hance it is often the man who feeds the woman and ignite the fire of attention within her to a point it cannot be controlled.

Men need to use that to their advantage. Since women crave attention, a man needs to give his attention to the woman as a reward for good behaviour and take it away at the appropriate times. If you don't take it away and constantly give your woman attention, your woman will expect you to hover around her like a moth flying around a flame and lose all respect for you. Eventually the moth gets burned and dies.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait so when I bag a AW she thinks she's having sex with her father?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like these girls also crave negative attention. They have a poor self image, and when you bring that out by being a jerk, being cold, in a sick way it seems to turn them on.

I've been dealing with a girl like this for a few months. Thought she was an adult, but she isn't. And like the OP says, when they are hot, it's hard to shut them out.

They seek your attention. The more you hold out, the more they want it. When you finally "give in", and lighten up around them a little, they feel they are validated. You think you are connecting in some way, but all your'e doing is making them feel good about their looks or whatever, they've gotten you to trust them (validation), so they split.

The way you get them to be around you again, is to be mean. Coldly ignore them while they sit right next to you. Say mean things to them, be totally indifferent, and it's like they are hypnotized by this, in a sick way. The worse your treatment of them, the more you can bet you'll be seeing of them. It's messed up.

I think a lot of guys think they can break through this cycle, change the girl. I don't think you can. I agree that they are incapable of adult, mature relationships with men. They pretend that's what they want, but when they get a taste of it, your value in their eyes decreases.

It's a shame. The only guy that can really get involved with a girl like this (beyond just sex) is probably just as messed up.

S

spellcaster

Do you need a spell to get your ex back?

I have range of tried and tested Love Spells which range from bringing back a lost love, to break-up, spells which can return your soulmate from another and back into your arms. I can cast a spell for any occasion and I can construct custom spells designed around your wishes.

(1) If you want to get your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams .
(3) Do you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women / men to run after you .
(5) If you hotiterebenka .
(6) Do you want to be rich.
(7) Do you want your husband / wife will be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance .
(9) Herbal care and more

if you need any of this spell above to be cast for your sake, kindly contact me today at ozaspelltemple@gmail.com for the right solutions to your problems.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
spellcaster said:
I have range of tried and tested Love Spells which range from bringing back a lost love, to break-up, spells which can return your soulmate from another and back into your arms. I can cast a spell for any occasion and I can construct custom spells designed around your wishes.

(1) If you want to get your ex back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams .
(3) Do you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women / men to run after you .
(5) If you hotiterebenka .
(6) Do you want to be rich.
(7) Do you want your husband / wife will be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance .
(9) Herbal care and more

if you need any of this spell above to be cast for your sake, kindly contact me today at ozaspelltemple@gmail.com for the right solutions to your problems.
Nigerian?

happyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Every woman is an attention wh0re.

The more attention you are willing to give her the more attention she will take, hance it is often the man who feeds the woman and ignite the fire of attention within her to a point it cannot be controlled.

Men need to use that to their advantage. Since women crave attention, a man needs to give his attention to the woman as a reward for good behaviour and take it away at the appropriate times. If you don't take it away and constantly give your woman attention, your woman will expect you to hover around her like a moth flying around a flame and lose all respect for you. Eventually the moth gets burned and dies.
Exactly this.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Attention is a drug for some women. While they seek the attention of all, smart men know how to make it a drug to be dispensed sparingly.

Let them flit among the emptiness of all while you dispense yours only when it suits you.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This is somewhat of a white knight post. I know that's not the intention but it is.

Its not our job as men to fix or worry about women's "issues" or emotional problems or abusive parents or any other BS that f*cked them up. They are adults and they need to get medicated or seek help if they have issues. That's not our f*cking problem.

You should absolutely use attention wh0res for sex if given the opportunity. :up: And if that screws them up more then.. welcome to the real world. Either you can hack it or you can't.

Here is some prespective --> How do women treat AFC's? They use them, exploit them and abuse them. They don't care WHY the man is a faggot or what happened in his childhood to create this beta attitude. All they know is he is a faggot and they treat him like one. They don't give a sh!t.

Don't waste your energy trying to save or fix women.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This is somewhat of a white knight post. I know that's not the intention but it is.

Its not our job as men to fix or worry about women's "issues" or emotional problems or abusive parents or any other BS that f*cked them up. They are adults and they need to get medicated or seek help if they have issues. That's not our f*cking problem.

You should absolutely use attention wh0res for sex if given the opportunity. :up: And if that screws them up more then.. welcome to the real world. Either you can hack it or you can't.

Here is some prespective --> How do women treat AFC's? They use them, exploit them and abuse them. They don't care WHY the man is a faggot or what happened in his childhood to create this beta attitude. All they know is he is a faggot and they treat him like one. They don't give a sh!t.

Don't waste your energy trying to save or fix women.

So then how do you know when you have an attention *****? I kind of understand but then I don't...

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
So then how do you know when you have an attention *****? I kind of understand but then I don't...
When you give attention without a return.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahaha! I think Spellcaster has as much of an understanding of women as anyone else does.

What a messed up subspecies they are.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was 1999 when The Offspring said it.

Today almost 15 years past, that is sh!t is truer than truth

She talks about closure and that validation bit
I don't mean to be insensitive, but I really hate that sh*t
Now she talks about her ex nonstop, but I don't mind
But when she calls out his name in bed
That's where I draw the line
You told me a hundred times how your father left and he's gone
But I wish you wouldn't call me daddy
When we're gettin' it on
Oh man she's got issues
And I'm gonna pay
She says she's the victim
But she takes it all out on me​

DatDude1435

Reaction score
I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practice all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert
Now I know I'm being used
That's okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she's playing with me
That's okay cause I got no self esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her so

When she's saying that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should stick up for myself
But I really think it's better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? Yeah yeah yeah

Now I'll relate this little bit
That happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score
Now I know I should say no
But that's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb
But I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self esteem
The Off Spring also got it right when you're an AFC and let them back into your life after you've tried to next them.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem i have with the OP is that if a "mature woman" comes and expresses her feminine sexuality to you in a overt manner, in which you desdribed in the OP, she's then a slut/ CCer.

More so, the OP recabriates the problem. The turth is, you dont' CARE that the woman is an attention seeking woman. You care if that attention seeking woman is giving you sex or not.

At the end of the day, what good does it matter if you are dealing with a mature woman or an attention seeking woman if neither want to sleep with you? Also you are making the assumption the only thing standing in between an avg sosuave poster and the red sea of HB's is getting rid of attention seeking women.

You aren't mad that you are running into ASW, you are mad because you cna't figure out how to have sex with the attention seeking woman lol. Which means, it's really your game, not her behavior that's the problem.

You should absolutely use attention wh0res for sex if given the opportunity. And if that screws them up more then.. welcome to the real world. Either you can hack it or you can't.

all of this

DatDude1435

Reaction score
It is what it is. An AW has probably skated along effortlessly through her life on her looks alone. She probably has a horrid outlook on life and a rotten personality but she's hot so nobody cares. It's a futile battle trying to change them. You have to treat them like a rental car, use them for the time you need them, drive them hard, burn rubber, and take that car back for to the lot. Trying to change them is where many guys go wrong.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole cycle is toxic. She starts Attention Wh*ring, you start being a jerk to her, she starts liking you more and banging you more...eventually it ends up very messy and abusive.

Thank goodness I'm not 21 anymore. I wasted years on those sl*ts. If you do this, you'll regret it later.