Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do guys call other guys ugly?

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Alot of guys have called me ugly or something to that extent (it's happened maybe 8 or 9 times) and i've always wanted to know why. To be honest I can look a little odd from certain angles, but i consider myself moderately attractive and have pulled some hotties based on my looks alone. Most of the time these guys are my friends too.

So whats the deal?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you not think they were being honest? Dude, i'll shoot you straight if you want; post a link and i'll be honest.

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either they are jealous of your looks compared to theirs, or they are glad they weren't born looking like you. They don't sound like very good friends, either.

Reaction score
this has gotta be a troll

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah probably. Next he'll be posting a pic of beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show.

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, this has happened too many times for me to say that it is coincidence. Like i said, i'm less than perfect and don't look conventional, but i have attracted some pretty chicks in the past. I just want to know why some ppl feel it is their duty to put me down?

i wasn't gonna post a link but **** it. (if u wanna see the pic a little clearer click one of the streaming links and listen to me rapping)...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=65839

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
white guys tend to think asians are ugly

who gives a **** what guys think, sometimes when you think a guy is good looking and then ask a bunch of girls and they disagree, or vice versa

so don't take too much notice, unless you're g.ay and acutally care what other guys thikn of you

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Throughout my whole life

Two guys have called me ugly

Hundreds of women have either said i'm
Attractive
Sexy
Hot
Handsom
Cute
etc.

Who would you trust?......Women of course.

The hell with what guys say, besides you're here to learn how to attract the women, not the men.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stranger said:
Hi,

Alot of guys have called me ugly or something to that extent (it's happened maybe 8 or 9 times) and i've always wanted to know why. To be honest I can look a little odd from certain angles, but i consider myself moderately attractive and have pulled some hotties based on my looks alone. Most of the time these guys are my friends too.

So whats the deal?
I call some of my friend ugly. I call some of them stupid pieces of s***. Usually, it's just to rile them up. Or I yell how it suddenly smells like ass, and then pretend to notice them walking in the room.

They do pretty much the same to me.

So,

1) They could either be jealous

2) They could be trying to bring you down. (could be a little of both in there)

3) They could just be kidding. One of my good friends became a great friend because we'd lob insults at each other.

I call my sister ugly, shrimp, or freak. And she calls me names (she's 37, and I'm 24). I'll probably do that until one of us bites the big one. But I love my trollish sister...

Now, if it's 1 or 2, forget them. If it's 3, call them something back, but show you're just playing around. And then forget it.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Jealousy.

In highschool every guy picked on me and said I was ugly or gay. But also during highschool, girls used to tell me I look like a model and asked if I model. Since the guys picked on me so much I thought the girls were also making fun of me by pulling my leg. I thought those girls who said "I'm hot" were being sarcastic to make me feel bad. I was such a loser.

After highschool I realized those guys were just punks. Looking back, the ones who picked on me the most were ugly, fat, had pimples all over their faces, or were just plain retarded.

Read my signature.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stranger said:
well, this has happened too many times for me to say that it is coincidence. Like i said, i'm less than perfect and don't look conventional, but i have attracted some pretty chicks in the past. I just want to know why some ppl feel it is their duty to put me down?

i wasn't gonna post a link but **** it. (if u wanna see the pic a little clearer click one of the streaming links and listen to me rapping)...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=65839
All i could find was that head shot; half asian? Dude you're aight; 6ish? Lets put it this way, looks is going to make or break you. Are you after other asians, or white chicks? If you're going to have any issues, i'd be race related, not a looks thing.

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, you guys are right. I shouldn't really care what other guys say but i'd be lying if i said it didn't affect me. I just hate it when guys are such bytches.

azanon - i'm full vietnamese, born in australia. as for the girls i like - eventually i'd like to marry an asian girl (keep my bloodline pure) but in the meantime i just want girls i find attractive. for the most part, this means white girls. Are you saying that i will have trouble getting white girls? i think that is true in some cases, but there have been a few white girls that have liked me. Could u elaborate further? your input is appreciated.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not ugly at all. I think white woman lean a little more toward white guys but I have found white girls that are attracted to asian men. don't worry u will be fine. stay on this site learn the game and pimp some ho's

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, You are average looking, not ugly but not traditionally handsome either. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
well this thread was never meant to be about race, but since it has come up, i'd like to make a few comments.

there is only a very small minority of asian men who would be considered 'traditionally' good-looking as that term implies very western features. this is something that asian guys (and girls) living in white contries struggle with, and quite often they have an inferiority complex. I must admit although i don't feel inferior to most guys as such, i feel it is sometimes incredibly hard to live up to the standard of beauty as presented by 'white' media. this has affected me in that my mindset is incredibly unstable and has been for the longest time. Which is probably why i'm overly sensitive about people saying that i'm ugly - it is easy to believe when you look different to what is considered normal.

anyways, i've resolved to improve the things that are under my control in the new year - work out, quit smoking, get money, and continue to pursue my artistic endeavours. maybe i'll even start approaching (been a loooong time between drinks) and work on my techniques and confidence.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stranger said:
Hi,

Alot of guys have called me ugly or something to that extent (it's happened maybe 8 or 9 times) and i've always wanted to know why.
Beware, these guys are probably checking you out. :trouble:

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHy do you care what guys think ?? Now if females are saying it, then maybe you have a problem...

-Cod3r