Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How will I know if she's a virgin or not ?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like it bothers me much. My girlfriend confessed me something.

Somehow we got to that part of chat and she asked me if I ever got BJ. Said no, since I didn't force it. So I asked her if she had a guy go down on her.

She said ' I won't lie, I did. And please don't ever go down on me. The worst feeling ever. And no, we didn't have sex, I'm still virgin. He was so God damn lame I in the end asked him to go home since it was late and watched TV. BTW if we have sex, be careful, thank you, it's gonna hurt,everyone says that "

I really think she did bang him, but hey she's been always wacko so...

So aside from that , my little hamster is spinning and tell me how can i figure out if I'm taking her virginity or not.

Tight ***** ? Bleeding ?

She's been training balette(whatever its called) and horse riding , and in those activities you know himen can be broken.

Tips on *****lickin , thank you.

P.S. Aaaaaand great. Reading threads I got paranoid if she cheated, talking about ***** licking. That happened last year, on the same place she is now. She says she aint there.And the guys facebook by his activities seem to be not in same place with her.
Yesterday she liked two of his photos on facebook. And he seems to be not so far away from her place.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I asked her if she had a guy go down on her.

She said ' I won't lie, I did. And please don't ever go down on me. The worst feeling ever.
Most men don't know WTF they're doing down there. Every woman is different with how oral drives her to orgasm, but I've been able to do it with most women.

how can i figure out if I'm taking her virginity or not.
If you have a big d1ck, you're going to tear her. If you see blood on your c0ck, that's a pretty good sign, however women can get tight again if they haven't fvcked in a year or more.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody input me about the PS thing i wrote? Cheating ?

I can't believe it since she shows high interest in me all the time. I don't even initiatie convos. She does...

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention.

She complained " Oh yeah, smart move , act as a friend to a guy who set up a fight against your girlfriend and tried to take her '

Me : " You dont need to be friends with someone to play a musical instrument , besides, I'm sure you wouldn't cheat now, would you ? You have to be a complete idiot to fall for some lame ass guy like this. If it were Johnny Depp..."

Her" Lol you act as you don't care but you broke up with me since you didn't like the fact I had to be in a room with guy friends(there were no other rooms on school trip)"

Me" That's due disrespect. Your duty in relationship is repel one's who try to seduce you, just like that's mine. I don't really tell you how many girls hit on me, unlike you, since that would make great deal of it."

Day before she liked her ex bf's pictures as I said, and said that **** that he was down on her ( i guess last year, since she said 'then ' ( when they were in ltr) ).

**** test? She admitted that she had **** tested me gazillions of time since she doesn't want to lose her virginity to some guy who will go away few days later.

I'm still really doubting all this, what woman says and what woman does... is a different thing.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you're going crazy in this relationship. Are you really that worried about who she's talking to, where she is, if she's really a virgin?

This whole community is about making you a better you, I think you need to work on that.

Not saying you're not a good person, but I think it would help you chill out and not worry as much.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tie her limbs and throw her into a lake. If she floats, then she's a virgin and the gods have saved her. If she sinks she's a witch.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
You sound like you're going crazy in this relationship. Are you really that worried about who she's talking to, where she is, if she's really a virgin?

This whole community is about making you a better you, I think you need to work on that.

Not saying you're not a good person, but I think it would help you chill out and not worry as much.
I improved a lot. From a whiny guy sitting in front of a computer to a band leader with many people liking me...

I'm really doubtful of people and I'm acting a bit like a bi polar person. I don't trust people and I started trusting women less when I started reading things. First time I broke up with her because she was in the room with two guy friends. I cut off the contacts (even though I have been 'flirting' with her around 4 years, and yes I've been with other girls as well. )
My grandmother who raised me confessed she hated me. My father tried to kill me, my mother shows no emotions whatsoever and seems like she only is helping me rise on material way so she could live late in her life... (my theory)

In the end, my girlfriend didn't **** those two guys, instead, she bragged how she was missing me. And yes, I regretted it in my life.

Now. Her ex that she liked his pic is

Tiny. Has no 'muscle'. Though he got definition of on his skeleton. Is shorter than her. Is uneducated dumbass who can't even spell his name, living in UK.
Has no passion for success except playing video games and doing. Nothing.

Now lets take me.

Tall. Not so defined, but I got athletic lean figure. Women commented my legs and ass to be 'perfect for a guy. '
Wide shoulders. Long hair ( this is what my gf 'requires' (not longer than hers obviously) , strong jawline, beard shadow after shaving, fighting spirit. Green eyes. Strawberry blonde hair colour. Fame in my social circle. Many girls flirt on comments on my facebook pictures. I got literally 170 likes on profile pic. My gf got 15, and her ex...3 max. Not like facebook is a tool of telling how sexy you are but hey, when many women like it... And my face looks like David Gilmours. THe guitar player of the most famous band on the god damn planet.

So cheating upon me would be an epic *****slap into face. Not because she cheated, because she cheated with lesser male in my eyes.

I hate it when she is doing these dumb things. She's ****ing descreete many times, but I never got a 100% valid argument when making a fight. It's because I ' think' and then she starts explaining **** etc.

Before I have seen actions and these are what I can write about her

1. When somebody is flirting with her. She flirts back, if she is single.
2.If she's in relationship, she backs off flirting.
3. When she's into someone, she is into him. FOR A LOOOOONG TIME.
4. When she's not into someone, she doesn't talk at all.

Her best friend. One hell of a faithful girl. Extremely.

I'll write why this **** is continuing still.

She firstly openly confessed love, 4 years ago. She was into me, I said I was into her and then she started attention whoring how she's scarred of relationship. Cause: I was starting to get attention from girls. I never had before.
So after my afc moves and discoverring this site, I backed off from her. Yet she kept coming back and asking about why am I such jerk blah blah. That I'm only wearing a mask and that she knows I'm the emotional guy and not some guy seducing girls. So I went into open barrage and DJed many girls. Of course I made she would see me with them. In the end she couldn't take it anymore and broke off contact with me. I remained unphased and she came back. Until one day when we were sitting in a park she put her legs on mine saying she wants to rest them and put her hands around my neck.

And that's where it started.

But there were few things I swore to myself during those fights.

First was in argumenting I'd tell her " yeah sure, who ****s you anyway ? "

-certainly not you, and it wont be you ever ;)

My little hamster got determined to lay her. No not only that, to take her virginity. Part was... Revenge. And part was. To lose it at same time.

Yes many guys are against it but I simulated in my head sex with a girl who wasn't a virgin and my brain responded with 'guilt' . It felt like somebody took part of me. It's not like I INSIST on her being a virgin, but I'd like to take someone's virginity and in same time get taken. It's not for the moment to be special, it's not because she is so super special...

I don't know. I'm subconsciously doing it. Determined to do what I've sworn to do.

I'm a die hard guy ( I thought I was a pathetic loser before I found out).
Made a goal to kick guys ass technically in playing guitar before the end of high school. Else, suicide. (At that time. ) He was playing 7 years and was in the 'group' the 'master' .

So I bought my guitar, practised up to 16 hours a day and year and 7 months later... I got critical acclaim from the group of superiority.

I had around 5/6 chances so far to **** a girl, but I simply brushed them off. ( They become pests when you reject them. Some do , some don't . )

So it's not like I'm worried about sex, I just want to prove it the other way.

And I hate disrespect, more than lies.

P.S. Had a dream I was surrounded by people, and stabbed in back , everywhere I turned I got stabbed. In the end I have fallen on the ground and somebody stabbed me in the chest. Now I'm angry and even more paranoid.

@Mantis Made my day. Hhaha :D

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a di¢k, but it sounds like you would benefit from some therapy to make you trust people more. You can't go through life or have a successful relationship of any kind without being able to trust people.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
I'm not trying to be a di¢k, but it sounds like you would benefit from some therapy to make you trust people more. You can't go through life or have a successful relationship of any kind without being able to trust people.

He's 18. He's allowed to be ridiculous.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until you hear this.

I was on the street and saw her ex bf , who was also her french teacher. He was playing drums like a gypsy. Had beard and curly hair and half drunk.

After the show I approached him and started convo. In a friendly way.

Then I asked him if he knew my gf. He said yes. So I said

-Oh, she told me so many things about you. Smiling

He got nervous and said 'Rrrrealy?"

-Oh yes, but im wondering why she is on vacation , arent you two in relationship

Dude went into ***** mode. Mumbling, trembling, he started putting his look down, and squezing his own hands. Saying 'well nnnno... and you are her ? '

-Oh im justa friend, anyway did you sign with a recording label ? Im leading a band and we got a contract but we need a drummer.

Oh no no im playing with these guys, anyway i gotta go for some wine, see you , bye !

And so he went away.

I told my girlfriend I approached him and she went rage mode. Saying she cant believe I did such thing to her.

I explained her I lost trust in everyone. And I'm willing to get it back. People didn't believe Jesus that he could walk water until he did, right ?

I won't believe you guys 2+2 is 5 until you PROVE me with SOLID matter. How can I hang on someones words only ? She said she looked at me like a brother, and wow, look at it now, I'm with her.

So I told her that my trust towards her is now greater than in my familys, that I got most of it back, and I am willing to work for the first time in my life cooperate with her for the well being of me and the relationship herself. She invested and I must confess I did as well quite a lot to simply let it go. I could , but it would be quite a waste.

She asked me in caps lock

' WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT FROM ME, I DIDN'T CHEAT, I NEVER DID, AND YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR GODS SAKE NOW I LOST TRUST IN YOU'

Me " I want you not to put yourself in situations that will make me even think on those stupid things. I never thought you could cheat on me before and I never did such things as this. I understand your frustration due to freedom control, but trust me, if I get trust back in you , everything will be like before, if not better. I told you if you ever wanted to get back that it will be hard road, when somebody is killed in neighbourhood police will check the ones who committed crime in their files. It's not like I will check you forever. I got the opportunity and it broke so many chains I had on myself. You know I stand behind my actions and I'm not afraid of consequences, if it's going to destroy everything, I guess I'll do it. It will hurt, but lesson will be learned.

She " You do know you can't do such things ? "

Me " You do know you can't sleep in guys rooms, have classes with ex bf ( spend more time with him than with me ) ? He's a liar, a quasi womanizer. He once got you by his lies. Liars who are very good at lying can get you in their trap even if you know they are lying. "

she : Im with you because youre totally diferent than him. You ACT, you dont TALK. He's a liar and a poseur i've told you already.

Me : So here, I'll start first.

May I add this guy on facebook ? He's a musician, he knows many saxophonists, trumpet players etc. , I'll definetly need him later in my life, in return. I'll prove you solid things. If you ever want to see chat history with him, I'll log in onto my account and let you read everything from there. I don't mind checking me if you think I'm cheating. I'm not afraid of such things as I have nothing with it. I'm done with him. I was more interested in seeing his personality then seeing if he's in affair with you, one thing is for sure, he is afraid of a guy who is 6 years younger than him. Maybe because he knows he can get in jail for seducing minors. "

Her " NO I DONT WANT TO YOU TO BEFRIEND HIM. AND NO I DONT WANT A ****ING CHAT. FOR GODS SAKE IF YOU NEED SAXOPHONISTS ILL ASK HIM, I GOTTA GO NOW, BE BACK IN 30 MINUTES"

-shes on wifi with her mom in caffe, coming back home where is stable net connection -

Could you guys trust a girl who's 18, goes on school trip with 2 guys who are womanizers and alcoholics, and let her be with her ex who she lasted with 6 months ? And not to mention liking her other ex's photos on facebook?

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend your gf get the hell away from you.

You're immature, controlling and crazy. The type of guy who could be the "if I can't have you no one can" psycho.

Dude you need to get a grip on life!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
I would recommend your gf get the hell away from you.

You're immature, controlling and crazy. The type of guy who could be the "if I can't have you no one can" psycho.

Dude you need to get a grip on life!
Thanks for calling me a psycho. That will help.

Could you advice me on more ' how to get a grip on life ' and 'gain trust. '

I've been backstabbed a lot and I want to trust people. Telling me psycho won't help at all.

I got accused for ' having a healthy ground for the seed of doubt to grow' of her side.

So can i get advice.

THE **** I SHOULD DO ?

And lol no dude, the past relationships which clearly cheated. Yes, I have seen a girl kiss a guy in front of me, have ended differently. This girl kept coming back and back. And doesn't want to make a deal.

I just walked away. I'm not the type who will go and attack the girl for such things. I just want the whole truth...

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update

We made a deal

My requirements:

1. When things such as before mentioned happen, ask me if I agree with it. Same rule applies for me.
2. If paranoia strikes, talk to solve a problem. It's quite easier then to do crazy things.

Her rules

1. Stop 'testing' people and going into extreme.
2. Communicate more.

In arguments I posed her a question

"So you say If I go and sleep in same bed with that nymphomanic redhead that is said to be crazy in bed, and guess what , is calling me to fix her PC at 23 at night,you won't be mad ? "

She " No, since you can control yourself and got legs to run away. "

Me " Yes, now let me point out that you went on rampage mode that you're gonna rip her head off because she posted on my wall that shell be coming at my home to give me back some books, this was not a test, you went in that room with two guys and I felt bad about it, yet this girl would in 'story' be at my front door. Not to mention my grandmother who thinks all girls are *****es and wouldn't let you in my room since 'NOTHING BEFORE MARRIAGE' is allowed. , remember ? "

She switched the subject back then.

Now, I can't seem to see this as a manipulative turn. Yes it seems like that. But my intentions were not to control her. Just show her in vivo the same feeling.

Okay now somebody will call me psycho, but OBVIOUSLY if she accidently or on purpose hit me I wouldn't do it. Obviously I'm not crazy to be a sadist , she couldn't understand. Not at all, I tried to put it in her head via words she wouldn't understand. Then she bragged and now got it.

I'm manipulator, right ?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update 3

I was about to go out with guitar when my mom started attacking me why am i going with my guitar equipment to play with people i've never met before. Telling me how they are gonna attack me and take it away and blah blah. Saying I should call somebody. In a middle of a day.

I noticed the distrust in people has been ingraved in me by these acts.

I really got angered this time as I'm trying hard as **** to be more trustful when somebody says something.

Anyway last night everything went nice with the deal...15 minutes later.

She started speaking about her ex who is near her. She saw him few times.

Telling me I shouldn't come as now her female friend is there, and if I do , not to make conflicts as he is 'crazy and capable of everything.'

So I asked her what is she doing with him anyway?

And she said she isn't just she met him few times. And started saying how his mom is a drug addict, his dad a drug dealer, sister a prostitute and how he is annoying and blah blah, but that he is a good sweet person blah blah.

So I told her. " Wow, seems you got some nice emotions there invested. Maybe instead of trying to hold me on a chain, try first checking yourself before calling me paranoid on obvious signs. In the last 6 months you kept reminding me how every girl I will meet after you won't be even near you. How you are such a great person, and a sexy person etc etc. Thank you for mentioning that but you are putting me down. All I hear from is frustrations , and by looking objectively I look like some kind of a monster. Without emotions, with no good morals, obviously this guy has. "

" YOURE STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN, STOP TORTURING ME "

-Oh yes of course. I enjoy this. NOT. I want to sleep. Anyway. 2 days ago you liked his naked pictures, nice definition abs eh, too bad I don't have it. Must be nice to near him. Hm ? Then you tell me how he licked your vagina, but you didn't like it and sent him there, you didn't mention the date. Now you start telling me how he is sweet and nice...

Her: IT WAS WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER, I NEVER ****ING DO SUCH THINGS. IM STILL A VIRGIN WITH 18 YEARS , I HATE ****S WHO **** WITHOUT A MEANING. TRUST ME ONCE FOR GODS SAKE.

Me: Fine, I will trust you. But you broke the deal we made 15 minutes ago. You , again, started showing disrespect. No man will accept for his girlfriend to be near other guys without his allowance in relationship in the same god damn room. No man will allow himself for his gf to spend her time with her ex. And no guy will simply like it when gf talks about her ex more good than about current. Even though you say you are crazy into me, you keep devalueing me and putting others in front me all the time. It's not like I crave for your attention. But what's the point of monogamous relationship if there aren't nice things in it ? I don't see one.

Her " You know that when you leave me again that ill come back crawling like a dog, is that why you do this ? "

Me: No. I have never done such things. And I'm working as much as possible to gain trust in you. You know I was raised in familly who have been betrayed many times and they taught me to rely only on myself. I'm not a robot, I have emotions towards other people, I can't express them in words, but you can definetly feel them when I play my instruments.

But you broke a deal once again, you aren't trying to help me about this 'paranoia attack, which seems to affect every single guy i have seen and asked about this problem' , and you are still showing disrespect.

I have done many stupid things, such as meeting your ex boyfriend. I had no intention to scare the poor guy. I had more reasons to meet him because of music than because I didn't trust you. I wanted to know whether he was such a macho guy to DJ around all girls.

Your past relationships have no mean for me and I don't want you to put them in front of me. '