Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get her to shave

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with this girl for about a month. Recently went down on her only to find out she wasn't shaven. Now it wasn't a jungle, it was trimmed, but there was still a considerable amount of hair. It looked as if she just trimmed it witha buzzer...still too much hair for me!

She is VERY shy. She gets embarassed talking about anything sexual. How should I bring this up to her that I would like if she shaved? I do not want to embarass her or turn her off or whatever. I just want to do this the easiest way possible and not make her uncomfortable because she gets uncomfortable easily.

Any ideas?

Thanks all...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you play a little game with her ( obviously when the two of you are together and in sexual mood ). And end of the game say if she wins she can get away with doing anything she wants with you, and if you win you have your way with her? And hopefully if you win, you can take the opportunity to shave her?

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you want to go down on her and give her pleasure but you have a thing about hair. If she shaves it off you will make her a VERY happy woman. :yes:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you like going down on her but the hair gets in the way and gets in your mouth. Advise her to shave or wax it. Then you can pleasure her better. :up:

Tell her it looks more sexy too.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I want you... Shaved!"

Advise her to shave or wax it.
Waxing pubic hair makes my eyes go :eek:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I dare you to buy her an Epilady and tell her to use that...really...I DOUBLE dare you.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I dare you to buy her an Epilady and tell her to use that...really...I DOUBLE dare you.
:crackup: Go for it! :rock:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to AE...

From my experience, there's really no easy way to bring this up if she's that shy about her sexuality. The best thing you could do would be to tell her in as friendly a way as possible that you'd appreciate there being less hair down there. If you want, you could turn it around on yourself to make a point to her... perhaps by saying "Would you like it better if I groomed down there?" (assuming you don't... which you should definitely already be doing anyway)... after which you could go on about how you've heard lots of people are doing it now, and that you really enjoy a girl who's clean-shaven.

Either that or give her a gift of one of those waxing kits that has the pre-cut designs, which she just heats up, applies, and rips off... though you may want to give her a cheap pair of trimmers along with it for the remaining hair. She'll get the hint.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly...I'm the same way about hairy balls. You gotta shave those puppies because they shed and it's really gross. Seriously...

Get yourself one of those Epilady's on Ebay...they work really good...honest...you can trust me...I promise.

*evil laugh*

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Honestly...I'm the same way about hairy balls. You gotta shave those puppies because they shed and it's really gross. Seriously...
umm no.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
chicken...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
It's really a lot easier than you think. Just buy some single blade displosables and do it in the shower every other day. I don't get any extra ichiness and I've never cut myself.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:

Get yourself one of those Epilady's on Ebay...they work really good...honest...you can trust me...I promise.

*evil laugh*
For a 40 year old woman you sure are clueless about balls and such.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Eulogy said:
For a 40 year old woman you sure are clueless about balls and such.
Actually, I'm rather knowledgeable about balls.

Tell me, when was the last time you had your face next to a set and got a ball hair on the back of your tongue?

Yeah...that's what I thought.

You can be quiet now. :crackup:

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies...

I guess I will just try to do it as nice as possible..."i love going down on you, but it would be much better with less hair" I mean comeo n, this is 2006, who the hell doesn't shave their snatch anymore?

Either that or i will attempt to shave it while she is sleeping haha

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her its easier for you when its shaved.
it usually only needs to be said once, girls are very self conscious and once they are told, they keep it cleaned to avoid it being brought up again

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dropped hints to my ex (before she was my ex...lol) by leaving a few copies of "Shaved" magazine and some playboy's laying around that were open to some "interesting" images... At least the topic came up... She asked me if that was something I was trying to get her into? I said yep! She did...And now someone else is enjoying all my hard work......lol

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf was shaved when I met her and I said I liked a little hair, so she grew it. Shaved ones remind me of plucked chickens.

I wouldn't flat out ask her to shave, and I definitely wouldn't act like it's an issue. Just ask her after sex how she keeps trim, has she ever shaved it, etc (while kissing it, ideally), and take it from there.