Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Safe to say this bootcamp has burned out?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Safe to say this bootcamp has burned out?
No, just trying to figure out where in the hell EastCoast is...

Wisdom

Reaction score
I hope it's ok if I start now at week 1, just signed up and this site looks like some good sh¡t. My main problem is that I always doubt myself and never make a move, any advice?

sijas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Small town with little oppportnities?

hi I live in a pretty small town with about 8,000 people and there are about 300 kids in my entire middle school. There aren't many things to do here, just a bowling alley and skating rink. I've been to those places several times and there weren't any girls that is worth going for. The closest town near me actually with people living in it is an hour away. What can or should I do to get more opportunities? If you can give me some advice I would appreciate it if you could reply or pm me.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Libertine said:
I think this one's dead.
We'll see. Personally, I need to focus a lot on academics and the SAT, thus I wouldn't set off any extra time for the bootcamp. Therefore it fits me nicely to start this over again in June.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
We'll see. Personally, I need to focus a lot on academics and the SAT, thus I wouldn't set off any extra time for the bootcamp. Therefore it fits me nicely to start this over again in June.
Yeah, thats what BPH had been suggesting. I agree. I'll have a lot more time to game after graduation.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
In June/July I start prelims, NDJ will know what I'm talking about. I've got to work like a mother****er
Yeah, I know. This won't fit you, Nino, and Jaedon.

Dreamin'_Dylan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could have tried this, but I just found this site yesterday, and my last day if school for the year is tomorrow. Maybe I'll read through and start completing the goals in august when school starts again.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamin'_Dylan said:
I wish I could have tried this, but I just found this site yesterday, and my last day if school for the year is tomorrow. Maybe I'll read through and start completing the goals in august when school starts again.
We'll create something similar to this over the summer holidays.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
When will bootcamp officialy start? No set date?
No set date. I got exams currently. I'll message some people and make a plan. Expect it within 1-2 weeks :)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The time I end exams!Perfect timing :)

Can't wait.I'm off to JHB,so I'm going to make the best of it.