Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best way to make your girlfriend miss you?

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a relationship with a girl on and off. I don't know what she thinks, but I am starting to think that she's getting used to me and catching on to me. She's always calling me, asking me to do her favors. She could even be taking me for granted. My solution: To Make Her Miss Me. But what are the best ways to do so? I'm tired of wondering if I'm being a challenge, so I have to make her miss me.

Her favorite line is "Don't Call me; I'll Call You.." Help!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get a voice machine, try not to pick her calls much, it will make her wonder/think about where you are and shows that you don't waste your spare time for her ;)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having amazing sex, making her horny as hell and begging for more.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like she is taking you for granted. I would cutoff all contact cold turkey. That means no phone calls, no im's, etc.(the technique is called Ganji in case you do not know) That will cause her to wonder if you hooked up with someone else and perhaps make her jealous.

If she truly likes you, which is a big if, she will realize how much you mean to her and she will come running back.

In the meantime, I would pursue other prospects.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im doing exactly that right now. This girl calls me all the time but ultimately tells me that she doesnt know what she wants; that she "needs time".

Well, darling. If its time you need then its time youre gonna get, said I. Deleted her number from my phone so i CANNOT call her.

Time will tell. Shes stubborn as hell but a softie inside.

If she comes, fine. If she dont, to hell with her.

Do the same.

The Rake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, take her cue (Don't call me, I'll call you) literally. Her interest level in you has gone down. She's got a life. Do you? Don't waste time hanging by the phone expecting her call. Two can play this game. Get out there and circulate among the ladies.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks everyone, but now i have another problem. i remember once when me and her were having a good conversation about "What If Things Happens, What Would YOU Do?" I asked her: "What Would You Do If I Just Stopped Calling You?" She said that she wouldn't call me and she'd forget about me and just move on because she thinks me not calling is a mind game and she don't like mind games. The whole while, I'm sitting there thinking "does she even believe what she's saying right now, or is she setting a trap?" (Help!)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
I've been in a relationship with a girl on and off. I don't know what she thinks, but I am starting to think that she's getting used to me and catching on to me. She's always calling me, asking me to do her favors. She could even be taking me for granted. My solution: To Make Her Miss Me. But what are the best ways to do so? I'm tired of wondering if I'm being a challenge, so I have to make her miss me.

What you need to do is show her the time of her life when she is WITH you, make her laugh, make her feel special, make her feel good, make her enjoy herself, and make her satisfied (sexualy as well).... then cut it all off! VERY soon afterwards she WILL miss feeling the way she did when u WERE with her, and she will miss you. And about calling her... call her here and there as well.... but when u cut off everything, cut off the phonecalls as well, but not totally, so if u phoned her every day, then just phone her every 3 days etc.... And if she leaves you then she never really liked/loved u to start off with.

the_great_gaia said:

I asked her: "What Would You Do If I Just Stopped Calling You?" She said that she wouldn't call me and she'd forget about me and just move on because she thinks me not calling is a mind game and she don't like mind games.

And after she said this to you... you STILL believe that she likes/loves you? hahaha.... dude.. u are getting old now, and in my opinion, you have wasted ENOUGH of your time with this girl, and if i were u, i would tell her to F*ckoff and go find some other guy to use and take advantage of. but thats just me;)

Laterz...

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of good ideas here, but, as Aequitas mentioned, you might be barking up the wrong tree !

However, no one on the forums can really make that call for you. That is for you to decide, with time.

Others have suggested stopping calling her, that may work, but what I would do would be a little more extreme.

Simply break up with her.

now this will yield 1 of 2 main outcomes.

1) You broke up with her before she dumped you, yay! now go get some ladies and let her see you with em. Immature, but effective.

2) You make her realize what she lost. You know how the saying goes, you never know what you've got, till you've lost it?

Either way, it could be time for a break with you two. I know i've needed the same in numerous relationships, and when they come to that point. Breaking up, i.e. no calls, cuddling, sappy emails, I MISS YOU smoke messages, is the best thing for it.

It either ends a doomed relationship, or wakes an individual up.

Get spruced up tonight, and go out with some friends to dinner. Talk to a couple hot chicks. Maybe get a number. You'll feel much better, I promise.

Andromax

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's always calling me, asking me to do her favors. She could even be taking me for granted
You're whipped

She wears the pants

were having a good conversation about "What If Things Happens, What Would YOU Do?" I asked her: "What Would You Do If I Just Stopped Calling You?"
Example of AFC type question. This is the END of a good conversation.

She perceives you as a low status male, you need to look at your behaviour around women.

Kaine

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep you are whipped.

You have to get busy for a while and become unavailable. Make it clear to her that you are going to be very busy at work for the next two weeks or something. Tell her up front that you don't have that much time. Even if all you end up doing is sleeping just get away from her for a bit. Then once you are in the seat of power again you can set the law and enforce it. Call her up an ask her to cook you some food.

When she askes you to do something say, "NO, are you really that lazy that you can't do it yourself?.

Be a man and stick up for yourself and let her please you for a change.

rdf63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice from everyone. One of the best things to consider in this situation is to mirror what she does as mentioned above. If she doesn't call you, then don't call her. The longer it goes on, the more she thinks about it. The biggest advantage that time gives you is it shows you are not desperate, always keeping busy and can easily find another girl. Wish you luck but don't be bothered by her bullsh.. comments like "she needs time", "Don't call me I'll call you"... Always remember you are the one a lot of woman want and she is lucky to have you and replaceable!

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
so let me get this straight

-she only calls you when she needs something
- she says if, hypothetically, you stopped calling her, shed forget about you
- she says "dont call me ill call you"

sounds like shes treating you like an on call slave. you should have your girl begging YOU to chill and make time for her, not the other way around.

Id dump her cause she obviously have no respect for you. Dont make this mistake again

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_great_gaia said:
I'm tired of wondering if I'm being a challenge, so I have to make her miss me.

Stop wondering, you're no longer a challenge. In the brilliant words of Ryan Reynolds "you're no longer a sexual entity. You're a lamp." Or something to that effect.

If you want her to miss you, there are a couple of ways.

1) Dump her. Proceed to make a lot of money.
2) Dump her. Proceed to sleep with her sister/mother/best friend
3) Dump her. Do both of the above, but send her a video from your cell.
4) Dump her.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem isn't that you aren't "acting alpha enough" or "getting her miss you enough". It just sounds to me like you're involved with a disrespectful priss. It would be in your best interest to dump this girl. It sounds like she has no respect for you or your time. You seem like a good guy. Don't waste your energy on her.