Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Serious Question...what does a "crack head" look like?

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This hasn't happened in a while (at least six months), but a couple times in the past some people have accused me of using crack.

Common traits I've noticed among those people are those who are punks and they almost always seem to be blue-collar (no offense to blue collar people, but it's something I'm noticed). Or they seem to be the type that don't graduate from college. They have almost always seemed to be under the age of 25. Older folks have never accused me of this. Another thing is that it has always been people who I've never seen before, or if I have they're people I don't know very well at all.

I always end up "losing" because I do get defensive, since I resent anyone suggesting that I use crack, or any other illegal drug for that matter. Then when I do, they say I'm getting defensive because I'm trying to deny it. Thing is, I'm going to deny it because I don't use illegal drugs and don't have any interest in doing so.

Thankfully, this hasn't happened in a while and since relocating it hasn't happened where I live now.

I'm not asking how to deal with these situations (if someone does this I write them off). I'm asking if there's any common appearance traits among true, honest to goodness, "crack heads."

So, are there any? If yes, what are they?

P.S. Here's a funny story. Some stupid girl who used to go to my high school once spread a rumor that I overdosed on Heroin and died, supposedly among others from my high school class. A fellow I knew at the time heard about this, and called me up to see if I would answer. I answered, which proved the rumor was false. He told me about the rumor, and said he thought it was strange because he knew for a fact that I don't use drugs. No, I didn't know her at all. I've only heard of her, and she heard of me.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell a lot about a person by their choice of insult. It often reflects their own insecurities.

Crackheads look as if they have sold all of their possessions, which they probably have, and are constantly looking around for whatever they can steal next. Does this sound like you?

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
You can tell a lot about a person by their choice of insult. It often reflects their own insecurities.

Crackheads look as if they have sold all of their possessions, which they probably have, and are constantly looking around for whatever they can steal next. Does this sound like you?
I don't know if that was a rhetorical question, but no it doesn't sound like me. I (obviously) have a computer, which still has a fair amount of residual value. My car also has a fair amount of residual value, it's not a $400 P.O.S. I don't wear clothes that should have been thrown out a long time ago. I wear a couple rings, which according to your description crack heads don't.

As for one's choice of insult, I've noticed that.

I did wonder if what I look like may suggest that I do, even though I don't.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You funny crackhead, sounds like its a running joke!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't look at someone and tell if they are a crackhead. that's like trying to look at someone and know if they drink or not.

I might use crack but it doens't mean I'm high right then and there.

I used to hit the pipe and you would never guess. I got pulled over one day, with a pipe in my hand (i was high as ****), cop didn't suspect anything. I got a ticket for crossing the median and he let me go about my way.
they could be just saying you are really skinny. Crack speeds up your heart rate and you loose alot of weight fast. lol, if crack wasl egal, i'd put jenny craig out of business within 3 months. I wasn't even an everyday smoker and at one point I dropped 13 pounds in a matter of a month.. and i was not fat as it was.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Usually, really skinny.
Aha...that's it.

Statistically speaking, I'm much thinner than the average man, or even the average woman. I have trouble buying new clothes, and some entire store chains don't even carry my size most of the time. So, I've learned to only go to certain stores that always seem to have my size. I refuse to buy clothes that are too big. Whenever possible, I always buy clothes that barely fit (but not gay skin tight). My BMI score is 18.2, for anyone who's interested.

However, this is because I don't eat a lot, and my mother is also thinner. Another thing is that I eat very few animal products, and no meat at all. I've heard that eating fewer or no animal products makes you weigh less, even if the calories consumed are similar.

Funny thing is, I heard about the aggregate amount of money that Americans spent on food last year. I figured up the average $/per head/per month, and the funny thing is that my own spending isn't far behind. Maybe I just buy better food.

The math if anyone is interested:

300 million Americans total
26 million on food stamps
========
274 million Americans not on food stamps

$557 billion dollars last year
---------------------------
274 million Americans
----------------------------- = About $169 / mo. average
12 months per year

Americans are supposedly overweight, though it's hard for me to see how anyone can be overweight on that kind of money.

Kev07 said:
it's more what they do than what they look like

crack users get really fidgity and abnormal when they haven't used it.

get all scratchy, jumpy zoned out, etc
Thankfully, I don't do those things.

I suspect that anyone who suggested that I use crack was "pulling my chain," so to speak, but I wondered if there was more too it, or perhaps some people might think it and not say it. I know it's a presumption that I wouldn't want others to have about me.

I don't know about most of you, but I know that I resent it highly if anyone thinks I do when I don't.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If they call you a crackhead, ask to borrow twenty bucks and swear up and down that you will pay them back.
:crackup: Priceless... :up:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you will probably flame me for this but the majority of people that do crack tend to be white, majority.
I know crackheads...sadly enough. Crack is is one of the drugs that is not race bound. it's everywhere where poor people are. You can go into any "hood" in America and ask for some "hard" or "boy"' and everyone knows what you are talking about and where to get it.

Where I work I see all types of people come in and it's pretty easy to spot a crack-head because when you look them in the eye you can tell they are gone because they tend to have this glaze in their eyes and the eyes are usually wide open because they rarely blink.
very true.. however it made me horny as **** however I never could come.

he interesting thing about it is that if you see the person on a regular basis you can see how it starts to effect them. First they start getting agitated, twitchy, scratchy and eventually to a point where they become fixated on it and these are all involuntary responses from the body. Another interesting thing to look for is how they clench their jaws. It's like a sideways clenching which signifies how tense they are and need their fix again an involuntary reaction by the body. Now the worst thing to do is piss of a crack-head because...when they come after you...you better be ready because I ended up in a scuffle with this one guy and I hit him with tons of blows that would usually knock out a normal person but he would not go down. He eventually took me down but thank god the cops came on time and I didn't get hurt.
that's the really good **** right there. I was bitting my tounge for so long one night and didn't even notice i was bleeding. that's some good ass dope. the **** that makes you hear aliens whispering in your ear..

Now the worst thing to do is piss of a crack-head because...when they come after you...you better be ready because I ended up in a scuffle with this one guy and I hit him with tons of blows that would usually knock out a normal person but he would not go down. He eventually took me down but thank god the cops came on time and I didn't get hurt.
that's not crack.. all crack heads want to do is smoke. That is 100% Sherm/Angel Dust/PCP. NEVER get in a fight with a Sherm head. they don't feel pain

not really I only do it in moderation.
there is no such thing as moderation with crack, that's why I had to stop. you want more. and more. and more. I used to have to lock myself in a room and wait until it wore off.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abbott said:
300 million Americans total
26 million on food stamps
========
274 million Americans not on food stamps

$557 billion dollars last year
---------------------------
274 million Americans
----------------------------- = About $169 / mo. average
12 months per year
It's funny you mention food stamps because handing out millions in welfare is my day job and your calculation of 169.00 sounds about right. Of course, those numbers are skewed because those welfare moms you see in the grocery stores sluggishly hording all that food on the government's dime always conveniently forget to mention on their applications their "baby's daddy" moved back into the home. Interesting enough, their "babies daddies" very often like spending time in prison and I end up looking up their records while trying to track them down to prove their whereabouts. I've even made a game out of it, trying to guess the criminal charges based solely upon their mugshot.

Other than weight and either just looking poor or like a thug, I would say a (not the) defining characteristic is their skin and teeth. They don't exactly take care of their hygiene even when compared to rest of the poor community. They are loosely and poorly slapped together.