Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you get your girl to shave her pusy?

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

so ive been dating this girl and she has a hairy bush but i want her to shave. how do i get her to shave?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on if you are comfortable with her as she is you! You might suggest that she lets you shave it!!! Nothing worse than going down on her and bringing a mouth full of hair up with it. Beside it is more hygientic to have a nicely trimmed area. Or just ask her and tell her you will do a number on it if she does both orally and penetration wise, you dig?

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm i like htat idea.. suggest she let me shave it..

well, i already go down on her.. but id def prefer she was shaved down there but tis hard to bring up

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an alpha male.

Quit being a ***** and just bring it up. Come on! If you've had sex more than a couple times she should be comfortable enough with you to share opinions. Don't be direct and controlling, just be casual and cool about it.

"You know what babe, you should shave your *****."

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, whoever posted that you should offer to do it hit the nail on the head. Its a really nice experience. Bonding and sh*t, you know?

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay for starters... you don't have any business asking her to shave it down if you don't keep yourself trim.

other than that... you shouldn't have let it go very long... personally I've asked an ex to shave before.. we were both young.. It was the second or third time I had her naked... Don't make it a conversation, just let her know that you want her to shave it, you can even let her know you're uncomfortable asking her - but not in those words.. you can't be like... "hey.. I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but how would you feel about shaving?" or something along those lines.... if for some reason she is against the idea - let her know that you want her to shave it and don't be generous with any reasoning you have.

if you're suggesting that she shave even in the most tactful and polite, or indirect way, she should acknowledge that and comply... You musn't present it as if theres an option...

it's a reasonable request - so treat it as her being unreasonable if she puts up a fight.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Here's the ticket:

Do you want to go to the Dentist for a haircut?

If so, you're a sick fvck and you deserve a blooming fur burger.

If not, you tell her what's who or else she gets no more oral love just backdoor banging.

shredhead7

Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned before, if you're comfy with each other, it shouldn't be hard to ask. I find it amusing that people will give oral, but won't ask to shave? Not ripping on you, but just the thought of it all is amusing.

In my experience, I've successfully had every girl change their "look", I just made it part of the sex. As mentioned before, doing it together is a great way to break the ice. I've let a girl shave me down, then reciprocated. The sex after that is amazing, so smooth. However, the next day, the stuble is the worst thing in the world.

HINT: Watch "the vagina monolouges". Seriously, it's not that bad, some of it is funny. This is how most women identify with their vaginas, so it's good to get their perspective. The reason I bring this up, is that one of the mono's is on a woman that dated a guy that was in love with her vagina. He stared at it for five minutes before they had sex, etc...

Well, this is sort of like me, so in that context, it is easy for me to compliment them, "you have the sexiest vagina I've ever seen. No seriously, the way that this folds here, etc..." I know it sounds funny, but if you are serious about it, women eat it up. After that, you just say matter of factly, "I want to see you as you are."
To which they will reply, what do you mean?
"I want to shave you"
"What?"
"I'm serious. You look so sexy, I have to see what you look like bare."

Just work those lines, women aren't as uptight about it as you might think.:up:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't eat her out until she does... that' pretty much gets the job done

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fuked this girl about a year ago...
She had a bush...
The next day I was like,
"Huh, yeah you need to shave down there....."

Act like its nasty if she doesn't...

Personally I can't fuking stand a bush.

Basically
TELL THAT B*TCH TO SHAVE!

---

Better yet...
Buy her a razer and be like yeah... here you go... lol

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
godjwood said:
hmm i like htat idea.. suggest she let me shave it..

well, i already go down on her.. but id def prefer she was shaved down there but tis hard to bring up
you triming her pubic hair.........
right........
That just comes off as weird to me...

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thanks for the advice guys. hmm i was thinkin, ill go down on her and be like i cant even see what im doing down here.. you should shave so i can see what im doin..

dammnit.. shes def gonna want me to shave if i make her shave.. i dont wanna shave...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her crabs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Give her crabs.
:crackup: ROTFLMAO :nervous: EWWW!!! :crackup: ROTFLMAO :nervous: EWWWW!!! :crackup: ROTFLMAO

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Timing is everything whether you are asking for her to grow it back or take it off. Ask her when you are not going to be intimate or are already in bed together, so she has time to do it (it is time consuming). If she is really in to you, she probably won't feel good about sex with you with her hair on once she knows you want it off.

Just tell her it is a fantasy of yours. If she cares about you, she wants to be the woman that makes your fantasy a reality - that is what gives us women joy.

But be prepared - she will have a "heightened awareness" being smooth and will want a lot of attention... so be careful what you ask for...