Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fell ass backwards into a HB10?

metamorphose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time lurker, only beginning to actually post and be proactive.
I am learning, trying my best, but still clueless with women (look at my posts for proof haha).

This time I don’t know what to think, and don’t want to screw it up, so here is situation:

First day of university for the fall semester, first class, I recognize a gorgeous girl who has been in a class of mine before. Being the super AFC I was/am, I didn’t get past a surface level, small talk relationship previously. Previous semester, I had caught her starting a few times, but she is a 10/10, actually a professional model, worked as a UFC ring girl, so I figured no chance… She has guys hitting on her all the time, everywhere she goes, every time I see her she is with some different afc she clearly has friendzoned. Figuring I had no chance with her, I always was aloof, would really neg her, which was probably a 180 from every guy telling her how beautiful she is.

After class today, she ran up to me to say hi, asking me if I saw her in the class. I obviously had, but I made a joke about still being asleep and that I didn’t. I had to run to make it to a diff class, but she clearly showed interest in our convo even though I cut it short to leave.

Later today, I ran into her again at the gym (this is where I shine, I am a gym rat and it shows). We had a great convo and as I was leaving she was like hey do you have facebook? Before I could even respond, she was like actually I have it pretty locked down due to stalkers and am hard to find, here take my number. She put all her info in my phone and then was like text me when you are bored we should hang out. After a bit of small talk, she then asked me where I was parked, and after finding out I was in a far away lot, insisted on giving me a ride to my car.

So the way I see it, is pretty much every hint possible has been given, and she has been the aggressor which is new to me, but I am still unsure due to the fact she has a ton of guy friends, and is the most friendly, outgoing girl possible. Being the first week of classes, there is a ton of stuff going on nightly from tomm-sun. Asking her to come with me to a uni bar would be a bad idea IMO cus she will know too many people there, including her army of friendzoned afcs. But on the other hand, grab her hand, start dancing close, music and alcohol will take care of the rest?

How do I handle this? Back of my mind is worrying she is just super nice and looking for more friends, and she is the touchy feely type with everyone, but to quote my buddy “dude, only way she could be more obvious is if she put her hands down your pants”.

thanks again

P

perseverance

Just treat her like any other girl, don't be out-come dependent, just throw caution to the wind and go and out have fun. The worst thing you can do is put pressure on yourself.

You should feel at ease seeing as this has shown all of the signs that she wants you. Take her where you want to go.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her hiking. When you get back either go out to dinner or, better, order delivery at her place and watch a movie (this is a pretext).

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
metamorphose said:
.... After a bit of small talk, she then asked me where I was parked, and after finding out I was in a far away lot, insisted on giving me a ride to my car.

...How do I handle this?

...“dude, only way she could be more obvious is if she put her hands down your pants”.
your budy is spot on! you should have got to second base at least in the car, she will start to think you are weird you keep this up!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
your budy is spot on! you should have got to second base at least in the car, she will start to think you are weird you keep this up!
I don't think so^^^ but that's just my opinion

Only go if YOU want to. Alternatively make a counter offer on a night you plan. Donjuanabe is right, dunno about hiking, but yep!

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is this girl? I'm your age and in grad school.. Most girls in my classes are like 6 yrs younger than me..

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sees you a challenge and might be throwing a few IOIs out there to test if you're really as uninterested as you've made yourself out to be.

So don't change your approach! Be cool, calm, unaffected and aloof. Keep negging and teasing her.
Get her away from the Uni club and take her out somewhere cool.

I worry that you're pedestalising her - which is understandable - but fight the AFC tendencies and ask her out like a man.

metamorphose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys, I really appreciate it and will not waste the effort of your responses with inaction.

I do plan on asking her out, but I am not sure between one of the bar nights (every night this weekend will be insane) or taking her for coffee somewhere nice (I know she loves just grabbing coffee and talking and I know of some scenic spots near campus she prob has never been to).

I know for a fact she would not like hiking. She comes to our 8:30 AM class looking like she is straight from a photo shoot; hair, makeup, designer clothes. She is a girlie girl type. Here is another weird thing; she lives at home with her family in this college town (living alone in my own townhouse might help me here).

I also know that even if I was a dj, there is no way I’d get second base in a very crowded parking lot in the middle of the day with a girl I barely know.

Purefilth I apologize if it sounds stupid, but when you say have a counter offer on a night I plan, I am not sure what you mean.

This girl is 22 and I am 28. We haven’t discussed ages or anything but I’m guessing she doesn’t think I am this old (even though I have always looked old for my age). If she asks me my age should I say something closer like 26?

In the past I was cool, calm, unaffected because I thought I had no chance, not because I was playing a game, so I have to make sure to continue this. I am definitely not going to put her on a pedestal as I have learned what happens when you do that.

But how do I ask her out like a man? Just be confident in what ever I ask?

This girl is seriously confusing me. She added me on facebook and then sent me a text saying “hey add me :p”. Bringing up another problem, my ****ty fb account with no pictures up and that’s pretty much locked down. In the past I always make some joke about how I hate fb and use it only for messenger, but I know shes thinking she will be able to creep my profile.

I creeped her account and she clearly is popular and has hundreds of pictures up, many of which are her and a random guy standing as a couple. There is probably 30 diff guys at least including B list UFC fighters from her job obviously. All these guys chasing her and she is giving me signals? I honestly do think she just loves attention, but she's giving me clear signals. After getting used to HB8s turning me down, this HB10 chasing me is confusing me thoroughly.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metamorphose said:
Thanks for all the replies guys, I really appreciate it and will not waste the effort of your responses with inaction.

I do plan on asking her out, but I am not sure between one of the bar nights (every night this weekend will be insane) or taking her for coffee somewhere nice (I know she loves just grabbing coffee and talking and I know of some scenic spots near campus she prob has never been to).

I know for a fact she would not like hiking. She comes to our 8:30 AM class looking like she is straight from a photo shoot; hair, makeup, designer clothes. She is a girlie girl type. Here is another weird thing; she lives at home with her family in this college town (living alone in my own townhouse might help me here).

I also know that even if I was a dj, there is no way I’d get second base in a very crowded parking lot in the middle of the day with a girl I barely know.

Purefilth I apologize if it sounds stupid, but when you say have a counter offer on a night I plan, I am not sure what you mean.

This girl is 22 and I am 28. We haven’t discussed ages or anything but I’m guessing she doesn’t think I am this old (even though I have always looked old for my age). If she asks me my age should I say something closer like 26?

In the past I was cool, calm, unaffected because I thought I had no chance, not because I was playing a game, so I have to make sure to continue this. I am definitely not going to put her on a pedestal as I have learned what happens when you do that.

But how do I ask her out like a man? Just be confident in what ever I ask?

This girl is seriously confusing me. She added me on facebook and then sent me a text saying “hey add me :p”. Bringing up another problem, my ****ty fb account with no pictures up and that’s pretty much locked down. In the past I always make some joke about how I hate fb and use it only for messenger, but I know shes thinking she will be able to creep my profile.

I creeped her account and she clearly is popular and has hundreds of pictures up, many of which are her and a random guy standing as a couple. There is probably 30 diff guys at least including B list UFC fighters from her job obviously. All these guys chasing her and she is giving me signals? I honestly do think she just loves attention, but she's giving me clear signals. After getting used to HB8s turning me down, this HB10 chasing me is confusing me thoroughly.

Bro, just stop overthinking things. With age I have realized a few things. First is that everyone is attracted to different things. Personally I think I am a pretty decent looking guy. Not model type, or the guy women swoon over, but good enough looking that I wouldn't usually feel out of place with a good looking girl looks wise. I have had some HB5's tell me they are not attracted to me at all and I have had some extremely good looking girls tell me they think I am hot and are really attracted to me. No rhyme or reason. I tested this put by posting some pics on photo judging sites and same thing. Some fat ugly girls I wouldn't even think about banging voted no while some extremely hot girls voted yes(as in would you "F" this guy based on looks).

Bottom line is out of 10 super hot girls, there are probably a few at least that are physically attracted to you for whatever reason. Don't overanalyze, just realize this and use it to your advantage.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should ask her to come to your house to study after the gym, then you could set up a webcam in your room while she is changing and give us all a link to the address. i saw this once in a movie.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
you should ask her to come to your house to study after the gym, then you could set up a webcam in your room while she is changing and give us all a link to the address. i saw this once in a movie.
american pie:D

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how you separate attention ***** from someone who is genuinely interested:

They both can be nice to you but only one will agree to meet up one on one and will let you escalate. The attention ***** will speak volumes and act nice but when push comes to shove she will never be there with you.

So how do you figure out which one your girl is? Get her alone with you and escalate. Do whatever way feels comfortable for you.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
metamorphose said:
I wouldn't lie about your age.. Because it's just silly to do. And its one more thing to have to worry about if things did start getting serious. And you will lose your credibility to her.

I only asked because I'm the same age and it's usually the girls around that age that I get my heart broken over. So just be wise, and don't let your guard down.. Be smart about things. Realize she is 22. She's still looking for fun, excitement, bars, ect.. If you are not looking for that stuff anymore, don't try to change her.. just go with it. If it doesn't work out realize at their age they are usually immature about things, and still have a lot more of life to experience. The best thing you can do is go in looking for fun and not expect anything serious of it. If she wants to get serious then that's when you allow it to get serious.

I know you aren't even close to this stage yet.. but time moves quick man.. and you always need to be planning ahead ;)

Good luck dude.. sounds like you could at least get a friends with benefits with a hottie if you play your cards right..