Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp!

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi i just found out about this site a few days ago... and i want to ask if i can still join even after the deadline if it's even necessary... i looked at the two weeks and steps i should do and i basically did it already...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
Hi i just found out about this site a few days ago... and i want to ask if i can still join even after the deadline if it's even necessary... i looked at the two weeks and steps i should do and i basically did it already...
You may join @ week 3.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Weird, despite the fact I've completed two weeks and am leading one in just over two months, I'm not on the list.
You're obviously too insignificant.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I be doing it if I got girlfriend ? I as myself feel strict about contacts with others until in relationship, and I broke up because of those reasons. This would be like breaking my own rules.

Asking for opinion. (obviously)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Should I be doing it if I got girlfriend ? I as myself feel strict about contacts with others until in relationship, and I broke up because of those reasons. This would be like breaking my own rules.

You didn't mention her in your long post?

This is the way to improve socially. If you want to improve socially, you should join the bootcamp.

Still, you should not break your own morality. Would you like to improve yourself more than you would like to have a girlfriend? Maybe you shouldn't be official with this girl. I have personally decided not to have a girlfriend until college, because it would interfere with my personal progress this year.

If you aren't going to talk to new girls, there aren't very many things we can help you with around here.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:

Personally, I have a girlfriend and am still doing this. But she obviously has no idea about my pickup life. But this is because I have fvcked up morals compared to what society has placed on us (then again, maybe my morals are more true to human nature...or they're just fvcked up). I have no problem with cheating on my gf, but this is a personal choice. Like LS said, you shouldn't break your own morality

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:

Yes. If I get a girlfriend during this, I'll just not pull any girls I talk to.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't have a girlfriend. But If I do get through this process, what to do about the other one's. Go no contact ,and when it's over re-connect ?
And if I understood correctly, even when I get girlfriend, I should continue talking to random girls and getting numbers.
What If one of those girls gets into you, you like her, but you're in relationship, which you also like ?
I never cheated. It's as I said my moral view and it would me eat me alive.
Chances are that you go no contact, and when it's over , re-connect with the one who was into you ? If she isn't it's a bummer.

But I guess I got nothing to lose. If she doesn't like me, at least I know her and can get her friends. Without meeting her, I wouldn't have a chance with her. Thus I think I support this bootcamp.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
No, I don't have a girlfriend. But If I do get through this process, what to do about the other one's. Go no contact ,and when it's over re-connect ?
And if I understood correctly, even when I get girlfriend, I should continue talking to random girls and getting numbers.
What If one of those girls gets into you, you like her, but you're in relationship, which you also like ?
I never cheated. It's as I said my moral view and it would me eat me alive.
Chances are that you go no contact, and when it's over , re-connect with the one who was into you ? If she isn't it's a bummer.

But I guess I got nothing to lose. If she doesn't like me, at least I know her and can get her friends. Without meeting her, I wouldn't have a chance with her. Thus I think I support this bootcamp.
Just dont kiss anyone then. Problem solved. Now start!

Jcøld

Reaction score
New to the forum but not new to game. I'm really looking to tune my game so i'm down to get in on this if that's still possible

Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it to late to join?

I have a upcomming trip to Czech this monday so I will definitely be doing alot of approaches.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke... good luck in Czech republic... Czech and Slovak girls are very beautiful... one of the most beautiful in the world I dare to say... I know because I'm from Slovakia...

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I just joined the forums after reading on them for around two months, care if I join in and start on week 3?

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
god I wished I discovered this site back in HS

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the last year... I hardly have any time for all this... Sorry, I'm out.