Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean when a girl says she'll call you later but doesnt?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This always happens. As far as i can think back, i think the majority, or if not all the girls who said they'll call me later today or tommorow morning,etc. NEVER call when they say they will. I swear it must be a test that girls do. Just happened to me today, I was having a really great but short phone convo with this girl, and trying to arrange something. I told her to call me when she figures it out. Her response: "ok, i will ill call you later tonite". Sure enough no call. It actually happened before with the same girl, and she apologized for not calling me the last time i spoke with her.

Is this some kinda test, to see if ill call first?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, you're the man. You're supposed to initiate everything. Don't ever put a woman in charge of ANYTHING.

It might mean low interest, but then again, you still shouldn't ever count on a woman to keep her promises.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So shes done this to you 2 times now.
You need to step up be a man and say
Look you have done this twice to me now
I got wednesday and thursday open
either your open for a date one of those days
or I'm going to have to cut you loose.
Whats it going to be.
You got to draw the line and show her you wont
tolerate this sort of stuff.

Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
This always happens. As far as i can think back, i think the majority, or if not all the girls who said they'll call me later today or tommorow morning,etc. NEVER call when they say they will. I swear it must be a test that girls do. Just happened to me today, I was having a really great but short phone convo with this girl, and trying to arrange something. I told her to call me when she figures it out. Her response: "ok, i will ill call you later tonite". Sure enough no call. It actually happened before with the same girl, and she apologized for not calling me the last time i spoke with her.

Is this some kinda test, to see if ill call first?

Great post. 2 weeks ago was speaking to a gorgeous woman on the phone but she was at work and I got the "I'll call you later" line. Exact words. She didn't call later. I think it's a test to see if you will call in an hour, and again and agin, like 500 times so she knows if you are a psycho or not.

Ofcourse I didn't call until next week.

But there are many guys who would have called her a few hours later pissed that she didnt call...and that is not good. If you get the line and she doesnt call just wait a few days and call her again.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
You're not creating Attraction, so girls are giving you a BS reason to get rid of you by making a promise they have no intention of keeping.

Yes, it can also be a $#!T test, but if you create attraction, you don't have to worry about $#!T tests, beotch shields, or any of that other crap.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are passive. You must be the aggressor. Some are aggressive, but I guess this one wasn't. Women are, objects. Treat them as such. If they say/do nothing, beat them into nothing. Nothing begets nothing.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
She was/is at least one of the following:

Busy
Not interested in you
Forgetful
Occupied with other men
Testing you
Lost your number
Being held captive
Dead

You decide which one you want to believe.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leave it a couple of days, give her a call, tell her by voicemail or if she answers that you've been busy lately and this is the first time you've had chance to call.

if voicemail, finish by saying 'maybe you can give me a call back when you get a spare minute'

works everytime - I've had a 100% success rate using this line on voicemails.

if she never calls back - there's your answer. if she answers, ask if she'd like to hang out

Remember - practice makes perfect. nobody got it right the first few times.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all why are you worrying about wether she calls you back or not, you should already have plans, get a life.

Don't depend on one girl, cause 99 percent of the time if you haven't set yourself as interesting to talk to in her mind she is not gonna bother in calling you.

That says a lot about you.
I remember when I was in those stages, I would get mad and think over and over why she didn't call back....now I forget that she was supposed to call back, ibut then again I don't get played like that, when they tell me that now 99 percent of the time they call back wanting to meet up.
You shouldn't be on the phone with them like that anyway give each girl no more than 2 phone calls a week, no more than like 5 or 6 minutes each, with the second one being only to set up a date.

Don't let girls run your, life run your life around girls

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) It could mean she's not all that interested, and is blowing you off in the most passive way possible (most likely).

2) It could mean she's very interested and wants to gauge your interest by seeing if you call her.

3) She might have simply forgot. Low interest, to say the least.

4) There's also the off-chance she got blindsided by some sort of emergency, and was justifiably unable to call (most unlikely).

Best way to play it is as if it's #4, unlikely as it is. If it's any of the others, she should be out of the picture, at least for LTR purposes. Or perhaps act as if it's #2 if you want a FB, but don't get trapped into a LTR with this sort...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does it mean when a guy tells a chick that he will call her later?
perhaps it just means ... sometime before he dies
and perhaps that is what this chick meant too.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her to call me when she figures it out.

Figure what out ?

How can anybody answer this question without knowing what the converstaion was about.

Was it the first time you ever talked with her ? How did it all go down ?

How old are you ?