Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the chance of getting a girl pregnant when pulling out?

The Hitman

Reaction score
I am usually a really safe guy, but in a spur of the moment thing I had sex with a girl for several minutes without a condom, then pulled out before cumming. I know precum can get a girl pregnant, but what are the odds? How likely is it really? Should I reccomend my girl take a morning after or something to be safe, or should I assume I am ok? Thanks.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she on any type of birth control? If she is, you're fine. Even if she's not, the chances of her getting pregnant are slim. I can only speak from experience, but I've had sex with my gf for over a year and never wore a condom and never came in her. No scares, no fuss, no muss.

However, yes it is possible, but the chances are so slim that it's really not worth worryin about. You'll drive yourself crazy wondering about the possibilities.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on where she is in her cycle. I'd be safe and get her to take a morning after pill if she's not on birth control. Don't do that again, it was really stupid.

Stud, you might be steril :cry:

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey is right, there's a huge difference on the odds in relation to her cycle.

If she were in the very first or very last days of her cycle, the chances are almost non-existant.

If she was ovulating, the chances are higher, but consider that the probability of pregnancy for a woman is 25% when we take everything optimistically (she's ovulating, you come inside her and you both are fertile).

I'm living your same scare, since I didn't come inside her (actually, I gave her just 3-4 bumps, then pulled out, then we layed on the bed and did the same thing again) but I'm scared nevertheless.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly I would definitely not risk it unless she's on contraception.

Secondly, there are so many different varieties of female contraception pills/injections and some are not as effective as others. Some need to be taken at a very precise time every day, otherwise they're not fully effective.

It's definitely a risk!

Btw, don't you find it kills the experience when your mind is focused on pulling out instead of just going for goal?

Reaction score
The Hitman said:
I am usually a really safe guy, but in a spur of the moment thing I had sex with a girl for several minutes without a condom, then pulled out before cumming. I know precum can get a girl pregnant, but what are the odds? How likely is it really? Should I reccomend my girl take a morning after or something to be safe, or should I assume I am ok? Thanks.
Your odds are 50/50. You either got her pregant... or you didn't.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud is correct. Depends also on your age and hers.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it works an average 70% of the time if you do it correct, the crucial thing being where she is in the cycle.

I did a bulletin board for effectiveness of contraception and methods to avoid getting preggers in college this year. I was kind of surprised by the efficiency.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan said:
I think it works an average 70% of the time if you do it correct, the crucial thing being where she is in the cycle.
No, Shizam, if you're saying that, on average, 70% of the time you pull out, you are safe (and 30% your partner gets pregnant). As I said before, the human race has a "chance of getting pregnant" of just 25% when EVERYTHING is perfect (ovulation days and you DON'T PULL OUT). That obviously means that if those conditions are not there (he DID pull out and we don't even know if she was ovulating), the chances CANNOT be higher, but a lot lower.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
FACTS:

1. Pre-*** CANNOT get a girl pregnant. It's proven fact that precum doesn't contain any sperm. Exception is if you already ejaculated, and start another round withour going to pee before that, because some sperm could be still there (not all sperm is ejaculated).

2. Withdrawal is actually VERY GOOD contraception method, if you can control yourself during the climax and pull it uot on time, instead of cumming deep inside vagina (this is what out instict telss us to do).

3. However, it's very dangerous method because you're vulnerable to all STD's if you don't use condoms.

I know "players" who "pull out" their whole life and they never got a girl pregnant. However, the have had occasional problems with STDs, but they just can't start using condoms because they're not used to them and don't get enough sensation. Don't be like these guys.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Btw, don't you find it kills the experience when your mind is focused on pulling out instead of just going for goal?
Well i find it pretty nice to cvm all over girl's back or stomach...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate pulling out...Its always best to shoot your load in a warm hole.....They have 3 :D

I used to do the Pull out method. Never got any girlds pregnant. However its frustrating as you need to pull out before you are ready to climax otherwise you could start squirting before you pull out and its not worth the life sentance.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACTS:
1. Pre-*** CANNOT get a girl pregnant. It's proven fact that precum doesn't contain any sperm.

Planned Parenthood says that it can, and it does. Also fwiw, the guy I knew who knocked up his gf this way said that he never came and that he was only inside her very briefly. They gave the kid up for adoption.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
FACTS:
1. Pre-*** CANNOT get a girl pregnant. It's proven fact that precum doesn't contain any sperm.

Planned Parenthood says that it can, and it does. Also fwiw, the guy I knew who knocked up his gf this way said that he never came and that he was only inside her very briefly. They gave the kid up for adoption.
I find that hard to believe considering that precum doesnt even come from your balls, its liquide from the prostate gland.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Your odds are 50/50. You either got her pregant... or you didn't.
Actually, it's far lower than that. A girl can generally only get pregnant about 4 days out of the month - and most couples have to actually try for about 8 months before "success." Plus, by pulling out he decreased the sperm load a lot.

With that said, I know a girl who got pregnant when she had sex with a guy on the first date - and STDs are always a risk. Remember, 20% of people have genital herpes! Not to mention all the other junk out there!

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I'll check the line with Vegas and get back to you.

2:1 Sound ok?

If they improve, we have a deal.

1000:1. You pay me $1000, and if she turns out to be, then I take care of the kid for 18 years. Man, I'd clean house as an "Accidental Pregnancy Insurance Agency." APIA, for short. Men all over the world would hook up with that situation.

A-Unit

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hck223, typing "fact" in big bold letters does not make it one. Your claims are not credible without something to back it up.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, well time for some real world advice now. My ex gf was on birth control, the IUD. Being the safe guy I was, I always pulled out anyways. Guess what, she got pregnant and it was the biggest fycking scare of my life. Apparently the IUD dislodged itself. No birth control is 100%. If it happened to me, it could happen to you.

Know what I did after she got the abortion? I forced her to get the depo shot, made sure I was in the room when she got it and saw the nurse withdraw from the vial and straight into her hip. I also wear condoms now and pull out. After which I fill up the condom with water from the tap to check for any leaks. Then flush the fvcker down the drain. Wash my hands and penis so there's no residual come anywhere, then put my pants on. Sound extreme? Maybe so, but it's a lot better than going through the month of hell that I went through when I had to deal with an irrational, pregnant girlfriend whom I had to coerce into having an abortion.

There's my new formula for avoiding minime's: Depo shot, condom on, AND pull out(with condom still on of course).

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
italostud said:
Know what I did after she got the abortion? I forced her to get the depo shot, made sure I was in the room when she got it and saw the nurse withdraw from the vial and straight into her hip. I also wear condoms now and pull out. After which I fill up the condom with water from the tap to check for any leaks. Then flush the fvcker down the drain. Wash my hands and penis so there's no residual come anywhere, then put my pants on. Sound extreme? Maybe so, but it's a lot better than going through the month of hell that I went through when I had to deal with an irrational, pregnant girlfriend whom I had to coerce into having an abortion.

If you are happy having sex this way... well, enjoy it... I'll rather pull out and trust in her taking the pill