Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is my butt bleeding..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a guy and my butt seems to be dripping out of blood while im walking around the house...

i dont know what to do.:cry: :cry:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must.....resist.....urge........for.......gay........joke........

Seriously, see a fvcking doctor asap. Why would you post that here?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhh dripping blood? That blood part isn't that surprising but the dripping part...uhhh yeah...might be internal bleeding bro. Perhaps colorectal cancer. GET IT CHECK NOW!!!

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont want to go to the doctor, they'll charge me like several hundred bucks just to tell me i have hemmeroids..

the bleeding has stop now.. i currently have a toilet paper under my butt.. haha

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
i dont want to go to the doctor, they'll charge me like several hundred bucks just to tell me i have hemmeroids..

the bleeding has stop now.. i currently have a toilet paper under my butt.. haha

You are not a doctor yourself so you don't know what you got. Better spend the money and be safe then sorry. You can gamble money but you can't gamble on your health.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it that time of the month??:confused:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Is it that time of the month??:confused:
Yup. It's that colon cancer time of the month.

Dude, man up and get it checked out. Your pride may kill you if you keep this up.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious question:
would you have any idea WHY it was bleeding?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously man I'm pretty sure everyone here has had their ass bleed because you didn't eat any vegetables, but START EATING VEGGIES AND START ****TING SOFT STUFF...if the INSIDE of your **** is RED AND BLOODY...you got SERIOUS PROBLEMS BRO lIKE CANCER!!!

if it's just like bright red blood, probably hemorrhoids and you need more fiber cuz you're literally tearing your ass a new one everytime you ****.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
if it goes on, i'll go to the doctor sometimes this week then.

Desert Fox said:
Seriously man I'm pretty sure everyone here has had their ass bleed because you didn't eat any vegetables, but START EATING VEGGIES AND START ****TING SOFT STUFF...if the INSIDE of your **** is RED AND BLOODY...you got SERIOUS PROBLEMS BRO lIKE CANCER!!!

if it's just like bright red blood, probably hemorrhoids and you need more fiber cuz you're literally tearing your ass a new one everytime you ****.
i think its that..

i've been eating nothing but instant noodles and sometimes i skip breakfast n dinner too.

and after i took a **** it start to bleed right after..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
do you have constipation?
ye dude.. i dont know why i keep getting it either.

any tips to prevent constipation?

jc.dunn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you probably have hemmeroids i bet it hurts like all hell. Eat a ****load of fibre to get rid of the constipation (like lots of raw veggies and whole grains, this is good for you anyway). NO white bread. This should be how you eat anyway.

Go see a doctor right away! it sucks that you aren't in canada where seeing a doctor is free (well not when you think about your taxes) like i am, but lets face it, if you're on DJ forums than you probably want to get laid, and this is NOT going to help, (i beet it hurts to walk... talk about cramping your style) and if you do, you'll be the one bleeding? dont expect a second date.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat Prunes, Oatmeal, anythign with oats. Get that fiber up. Infact try instafiber ( i dont recommend using supplements, because your not getting the nutrients from vegitables, but you need to increase fiber for sure)

even if its not your low intake of fiber, increase fiber.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-fiber-foods/nu00582

check the legumes section. Legumes are easy to eat for snack, or on the go. once you increase your fiber intake, increase the amount of WATER you drink. And i mean water, dont do soda pop or other alternatives. Fiber will increase the amount of water thats pulled into the intestines, it will help make poop more moist and soft.

Please don't wait on this. If your intestines begin hardening/rotting, your going to poison yourself from the inside out. This is serious. You cant be joking about this.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for all the tips. the bleeding has stopped. but every time im done taking one.. my butt hurts and then after a few minutes it stops.

as long as its not bleeding anymore, i dont mind i guess.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had problems with mild rectal bleeding for years. Rectal bleeding can be caused by several things

1) Overstraining when having a bowel movement. If your anus/butt crack is sore after using the restroom you may be wiping too hard as well. You might want to switch to medicated wipes instead of toilet paper.

2) Alcohol consumption- Alcohol thins your blood and makes it easier for the bleeding to occur.

3) Hemorrhoids- I have internal hemorrhoids which are the cause of my rectal bleeding.

4) Colon Cancer- Colon Cancer is extremely rare in people under the age of 50 so its doubtful that this is the cause if you're a young guy.

The only real way for a doctor to discover the true cause of your rectal bleeding is to have a colonoscopy performed (Doctor shoves a camera in your rectum and looks for hemorrhoids and cancerous polyps). Don't worry they'll put you to sleep during the procedure.

I would recommend taking fiber supplements to help improve your bowel movements. I take Fiber Choice Chewable supplements on a daily basis.