Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex has nothing to do with love?

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i have a fvcked up view of sex. to me, sex has nothing to do with caring for someoen. sex is something you do to get your nut off.
when i fall for a girl, i hardly have a desire to fvck her. and when i do, it doesnt make me feel intimate or closer. it just makes me feel like i am fvcking someone.
i feel like this is really messed up. does anyone else feel the same way?
i could love a girl and never have sex with her. i can **** someone and not give a **** about them.
maybe this is because i have had 4 different sex partners and 3 of them were one night stands and i didnt give a **** about them. i had sex with one girli had feelings for only two times. i have only fallen in love with one girl and i never had sex with her.
i feel like this is fvcked up and not how things should be.
tell me your opinion.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda do feel the same with u...

i dunno i dont have an explainable answer for this,

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if u love somebody, sex does not count for anymore... its just your emotional part talks...

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true i find kissing more thoughfull than sex. if i have sex with someone it dont mean jack to me. sex has nothing to do with love. and i realise i find it hard to fall for a girl.i havnt falling for a girl since i was 14.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O how right you are. True love is what your mom feels for you. This BS that people call love between a man and a woman is most of the time lust. Couples say I "love" you, but lets see your partner gain 150 pounds and lose their job and see how much love there still is. Men seem to undersand this better than women. We know sex is sex and love is love. Try explaining that to some chick when you are trying to get laid.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godjwood said:
i think i have a fvcked up view of sex. to me, sex has nothing to do with caring for someoen. sex is something you do to get your nut off.
when i fall for a girl, i hardly have a desire to fvck her. and when i do, it doesnt make me feel intimate or closer. it just makes me feel like i am fvcking someone.
i feel like this is really messed up. does anyone else feel the same way?
i could love a girl and never have sex with her. i can **** someone and not give a **** about them.
maybe this is because i have had 4 different sex partners and 3 of them were one night stands and i didnt give a **** about them. i had sex with one girli had feelings for only two times. i have only fallen in love with one girl and i never had sex with her.
i feel like this is fvcked up and not how things should be.
tell me your opinion.
It's not fvcked up at all. I loved me ex gf, but when i was having sex with her it was al about gettin off. For her it was about being close to me and stuff, and felt more in love with me and all. But for me, i loved her alot, but shed come over, id get horny and wanna bang her. Had nothin to do with lovign her at all. There were times when i really loved her at the beginning that i didnt even car ebout fvucking her. Then when the realtionship started to sour, it waslike sex was all we had and we did it all the time.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some sex is an expression of intimacy for others it's a physical release for either tension or aggression. It is what it is.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is like eating. Everyone needs it. Love is just giving someone what they need, so when you are in love you should give them good sex the same as you should give them medical attention if they were sick. You can have sex without love, but a women withholding sex from a man is doing something that is not good for him.:down: