Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with a Somali girl.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys long time no talk, well anyway I accomplished one of my dreams and that was to have sex with a beautiful Somali girl. How did I do it? Well I met this girl at my work she had the finest body I have ever seen on a woman, with perky round breasts and tight perky big round ass (trade mark of Somali girls) She had brown skin a little darker then my brown skin but she had a cute face with big lips. Well when we are at work we flirt with each other all the time, but I never thought anything of it I thought it was just play. She liked me because I make her laugh all the time. Then one night Me Somali girl lets call her Sarah and a couple of buddies from work and their girlfriends go up to Montreal for the weekend. Sarah wasn't supposed to go but her f-ucked up Somali boy friend in the States cheated on her so she wanted to get away from him and have some "fun"

My buddies ditched me and Sarah after they had hooked up with their girlfriends, but we didn't care. Sarah was a big flirt with me because we related on a level that most guys don't because we had the same style, sense of humor and we clicked on every level. So me and Sarah ended up bumping and grinding with her tight round ass rubbing hard against my crotch I almost blew my load lol. We both started to get a little hot and when I kissed her ear lobe she pushed my hands down her jeans touching her kitty, and it was shaved WOW!! She turned around and we began to kiss and rub crotches together. We didn't have much privacy and I tell her "lets get out of here" Sarah agrees and we run outside.

We catch a cab headed back to our hotel. We get outside of my hotel room and we begin to make out again things start to get hot n heavy, so I open the door while still kissing her with tongue play. We get into the bedroom and things start getting crazy we end up on the bed kissing like crazy and tongues going all over the place like crazy. Things start getting hotter and we eventually strip down. She had the tightest body I have ever seen on a girl! Her perky tits in my face was heaven and doing her doggy style was amazing with her round perky ass slapping against me. We made love the whole night going crazy on each other. We go back to Toronto a few days later. Me and Sarah are still doing it but I know it's not going to last because she has to move to the States next year to be with her family, oh well I still have my Chinese college girl cutie on the side.

Last edited:

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to hook up with 3 different African chicks, 2 from Kenya, one from Nigeria, when I was in college and I f*cked them all up. Good job. Women from the motherland are on a whole other level of fine.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. You'll probably have about 20 malis jack your phone if you get with this girl.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
I had the opportunity to hook up with 3 different African chicks, 2 from Kenya, one from Nigeria, when I was in college and I f*cked them all up. Good job. Women from the motherland are on a whole other level of fine.
Yes bro they are more then just fine Somali and Ethiopian girls are tight! I'm trying to hook up with this fine Ethiopian girl that I met in university.

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
Be careful. You'll probably have about 20 malis jack your phone if you get with this girl.
Yeah I'm a little worried but her whole family is in the States and think that she is a "good girl". We keep things private and discrete for good reason. Well it's just a few more weeks before she leaves for the States.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo i live in minnesota, we have the 3rd highest somali population in the WORLD outside of somalia itself.

Its so wierd watching them assimilate to our culture. Most just copy the average black thug style around minneapolis.

its kind of funny and strange to see a somali girl wearing half traditional garment (robe aorund the head) and then have like a FUBU sweater and trainers on. Lol.

The sad thing is i have seen maybe ONE fine somali girl (i think she was somali). Kinda suxor.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fuk white girls for fun and date my own kind for relationships.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome bro...from africa i NEED to hook up w/ an ethiopian girl, there are tons of them in this area and they have really beautiful hair, even complexion, supple lips and the most amazing proportions. all i gotta do is break into the stronghold, it's hard to find one w/ good enghlish, so i've started to learn some ethiopian.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good story, and nice work

i'm guessing the whole "i never thought much of our flirting" helped increase her attraction towards you

she sounds hot, i want to hook up with a thick black woman so bad

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was the clam? I hear chicks from the continent tend to be a bit fishy?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Yo i live in minnesota, we have the 3rd highest somali population in the WORLD outside of somalia itself.

Its so wierd watching them assimilate to our culture. Most just copy the average black thug style around minneapolis.

its kind of funny and strange to see a somali girl wearing half traditional garment (robe aorund the head) and then have like a FUBU sweater and trainers on. Lol.

The sad thing is i have seen maybe ONE fine somali girl (i think she was somali). Kinda suxor.
I personally know several Somalis at the University... didn't see any of the black thug style going, though. But they're usually easy to tell from American blacks by appearance; almost as if they're a different race. And those I have met are really nice. Strangely enough, I see a LOT more Somalis at the University than Hmong... it seem that Hmong don't have nearly as much interest in college for some reason...

The girls always have the headscarf thing on, but strangely enough the clothing is not THAT conservative. I mean, in some cases the curves show through, or at least are easily defined... and whoa! :eek:

BGMan