Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna ask this girl to be my girlfriend so badly but I don't know how to go about doing it. I know you're not supposed to confess your feelings for her and you cannot "ask" her to be your girlfriend. I'm confused about how I should do it. Should I just ask her "Do u want to be my gf" (which is pretty lame), or should i ask her out on a date and ask her then? So basically my question is how do i ask a girl to be my gf and what do you say? please help

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you and me should give all this relationship stuff a go, we would be good together"

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea pretty much what San Jose said.
The relationship should mature into boyfriend girlfriend so dont force it. Many guys rush it and then everything goes to hell.

Right now if people ask about your status with the girl, say "yea we are dating right now" but dont say girlfriend unless you know that both you and her are ready for those words.

Iv read material here that says that the girl should bring up becoming exclusive, which basicly means you become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I have never had a girl that had enough balls to do that. High school girls make guys do all the dirty work.

You may run across a girl every once in a while that will get p1ssed off that you havnt asked her out after like a second date or something. Some high school girls are dumb and think a date automatically equals relationship. Dont let her throw you for a loop. Its defenently a red flag and just try to explain to her that you two are just dating at this point.

So I would say after 3 or 4 weeks of dating it would be getting close to boyfriend girlfriend if the both of you have been enjoying yourselves. Also make sure the girl puts out before you making it offical. Its not always easy to get out of a relationship and from my own personal experiences I wasted 9 months of my life in a sexless relationship.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In High school, a lot of girls just think if you ask em out, you are automatically gf-bf.

cky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
Yea pretty much what San Jose said.
The relationship should mature into boyfriend girlfriend so dont force it. Many guys rush it and then everything goes to hell.

Right now if people ask about your status with the girl, say "yea we are dating right now" but dont say girlfriend unless you know that both you and her are ready for those words.

Iv read material here that says that the girl should bring up becoming exclusive, which basicly means you become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I have never had a girl that had enough balls to do that. High school girls make guys do all the dirty work.

You may run across a girl every once in a while that will get p1ssed off that you havnt asked her out after like a second date or something. Some high school girls are dumb and think a date automatically equals relationship. Dont let her throw you for a loop. Its defenently a red flag and just try to explain to her that you two are just dating at this point.

So I would say after 3 or 4 weeks of dating it would be getting close to boyfriend girlfriend if the both of you have been enjoying yourselves. Also make sure the girl puts out before you making it offical. Its not always easy to get out of a relationship and from my own personal experiences I wasted 9 months of my life in a sexless relationship.
I'd look for greener pastures aside the girlfriend. :whistle:

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask a girl this question. Continue doing whatever it is you guys do. Never bring it up. After a while, it will just seem natural that you two are together.

FiveFive

Don Juan
Reaction score
should i ask her out on a date and apply the kiss test? and ask her then?

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's HS we're talking about remember, hell if the girl was into you, asking her out in some clownish way like over IM could even work. (Don't ever do that though!)

What's with the bull**** about losing interest, you saying if you were crazy about a girl and for some strange reason she decided to ask you to be her b/f you would say no and lose all interest in her?

Infact when I once asked a girl out, even though she said no, she started showing a lot more interest in me, you know why? because she was probably thinking about the fact I asked her out for a long time that night!

Trust me, there is nothing better than a girl thinking about you when you are not around, because that is when attraction goes crazy,you drive her insane!

Know how I figure this out? not from any seduction guru or seminar or ebook. I simply thought about what happens when I fall for a girl. She might do something or we might have a nice convo at school or wherever and then later that night I can't stop thinking about her and... BINGO I'm attracted. That is the core of attraction if you ask me.

I might be wrong but whatever, I believe it.

p.s Make sure when you do it, you drop it as more of a suggestion and don't take it too seriously or start begging or something lame (yes ages ago in my afc days I may have actually done that to some extent :crackup: )

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also need to know this... last few times i've just hooked up with girls, after it kinda disappears and it's a one time thing all of a sudden.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you hang out with her outside of school? Have you kissed her yet? If no, then that's what needs to happen first. Don't EVER propose a relationship, under any circumstance, unless its marriage.

Take her out bowling or something. I don't know what you do for fun. But at some point go for a kiss. If she's even remotely into you, you'll be fine. After that it will be easy, because you know she likes it. But don't ever worry about the status of your relationship. That will develop on its own.

Ozzyjam7

Reaction score
FiveFive said:
I wanna ask this girl to be my girlfriend so badly but I don't know how to go about doing it. I know you're not supposed to confess your feelings for her and you cannot "ask" her to be your girlfriend. I'm confused about how I should do it. Should I just ask her "Do u want to be my gf" (which is pretty lame), or should i ask her out on a date and ask her then? So basically my question is how do i ask a girl to be my gf and what do you say? please help
Well um i would have to say go at it you want to be her boyfriend i say go for it just ask her to see a movie then like you said ask her out hope you too work out :)

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask.
You DO couple-y stuff together, including the kissing and groping.
Her friends will be the ones who make your relationship "official".