Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's into me, but always busy

hiphop98

Reaction score
So this girl is into me, I know she is, but she's just playing hard to get and she's also somewhat shy. Whenever I ask her to hang out, she always says shes busy. How do I get around this? I know she's into cause we text each other dirty things and she always answers my text really fast and always texts me.

EDIT:

Let me shed some clarification.

I just recently met this girl because we go to the same school. She's definitely interested because I see the way she looks at me and we got some pretty good conversations going on over text. She's a very shy girl and I know she's playing hard to get. Me and her both know she wants my d1ck (we got some pretty sexual conversations going on).

I'm just wondering how I should cut through this "hard to get" bullsh1t game she's playing.

Last edited:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hiphop98 said:
So this girl is into me, I know she is, but she's just playing hard to get and she's also somewhat shy. Whenever I ask her to hang out, she always says shes busy. How do I get around this? I know she's into cause we text each other dirty things and she always answers my text really fast and always texts me.
Don''t judge a woman by her words judge her by her ACTIONS!

A woman texting you doesn't mean jack unless you're banging her. You're going to end up texting her till you're 80 years old and never get any pu$$y if you keep this up.

Remember that women use men as ego boosters. You could be 1 of many guys she texts with to get her attention fix. Women are attention hors by nature they need attention from men to feel good about themselves. What you're doing is giving her what she so craves (attention) while you get nothing.

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Don''t judge a woman by her words judge her by her ACTIONS!

A woman texting you doesn't mean jack unless you're banging her. You're going to end up texting her till you're 80 years old and never get any pu$$y if you keep this up.

Remember that women use men as ego boosters. You could be 1 of many guys she texts with to get her attention fix. Women are attention hors by nature they need attention from men to feel good about themselves. What you're doing is giving her what she so craves (attention) while you get nothing.
This is good. One other question to ponder (for the OP): Why doesn't she ever offer a rain check? I feel that if she were interested, she'd suggest another time to meet up.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i totally agree with F2...women turn to putty when they find the guy there in to....it's true..when she's around you and she can CONTROL HERSELF then she's not into you...not saying your probably not cute to her...but nothing she's gonna switch plans for YET...but never say never just DO YOU MAN....or Try to MAKE A MOVE you got NOTHING TO LOSE

make move = hook up = win
make move= rejection = no win no lose = no lose!! lol you can't LOSE!!

hiphop98

Reaction score
Mr. Goods said:
This is good. One other question to ponder (for the OP): Why doesn't she ever offer a rain check? I feel that if she were interested, she'd suggest another time to meet up.
Let me shed some clarification.

I just recently met this girl because we go to the same school. She's definitely interested because I see the way she looks at me and we got some pretty good conversations going on over text. She's a very shy girl and I know she's playing hard to get. Me and her both know she wants my d1ck (we got some pretty sexual conversations going on).

I'm just wondering how I should cut through this "hard to get" bullsh1t game she's playing.

Thanks!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her on her **** and set up a time....your a fisherman and you have to throw out your bait (the invitation)...."Hey megan joe? you want to come over and watch a movie with me this weekend?" "sure Billy BoB" a chick who wants it wants nothing more than to spend time with you....for the simple fact you like her and you want to spend time with HER...But IF YOU DONT FISH...HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO EAT???

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How does knowing she's an attention wh0re (aw) help you? So you know to RUN!

Also, it means you need to step back some and ignore her. You're giving her too much attention with no return. Don't be played. Actions, not words = so true.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good = assuming a girl is into until proven otherwise
Bad= Not recognizing signs of disinterest and wasting time going forward
Ugly= Failing to act on signs of interest and getting pushed into the friendzone.

You say she's into you by the way she looks at you = ok that's a semi- passive action.

"You get good conversations going over text" = bad you can't have a conversation over text and anyone who suggest as much doesn't have the first clue about conversations.

Text allows you to say off the wall stuff without the scrutiny of having your body language conveyed, nor mmood, tone etc.

Texting can be used to whet the appetite or make innuedo or get a girl excited, but having a conversation via text is non starter.

Texting and phones are for women
Men do things face to face.

Yes we have to use phones but gabbing away on a phone is garbage or texting for any period of time above a small exchange is no way to go.

Now assuming that you are correct jsut invite her out. It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Either she is an attention hoor or she is interested.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, watch an alexander pyne movie sometime like election.

Its all about self deception and denial.

If she's into you, she's not unavailable.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's into me, but always busy. That's an oxymoron. Judge nismo has added this one to his books.

If she was really into you, she would've long f**ked you. You better f**k her or she's just gonna be an attention wh0re to you. Texting doesn't mean sh*t. If a girl was really into you, she'd be moving mountains to see you. A girl wouldn't forget a date with Brad Pitt, now would she?

You are guilty of failure to read actions and loveless texting. The fine for this is 2 blue balls, one beaten shaft, and a long trip to Nopoonani, Tennessee. I'm also gonna fly you to Platonictown, West Virginia.

You better f**k this girl or she'll find someone else who will (Easily done BTW). Start reading a woman's signals and signs. If you don't know them, your ass better learn them quickly. Pook has a w0manese post or two. Check them out.

Case closed.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
She's not into you, if she's always busy. A girl will move mountains to see a guy she likes. That's not you. She is busy because she has someone else. Wake the fuvk up and start sniffing reality.

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, dude, she is not into. I was in denial too myself, but it is time to face the truth.

If she wanted to see you, she would see you...all these responses are correct.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texts have very little to no value in determining sexual interest level. Like everybody else said, just get to the point, ask her out, make a move but above all else, try not to care too much. Thats what gets us in trouble.

bilboteabaggins

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't listen to these fvcks, I know 3 or 4 real life examples that throw all this sh!t out the window, some girls are shy and so fvckin wet over thinking about someone they have a crush on that they avoid them and are scared to death in their presence, so don't give up brother...having said that you will know the signs if this is truly the case with this girl

this applys to younger age b!tches, older more experienced girls that have got plenty of c0ck action will come after you hard if you get them that wet ;)

Reaction score
Awesome thread. Im new here and this is legit what alot of girls do.. They act like their super busy and tell you they are, even if they like you. Not sure why.. I think it's because they feel like top class guys only act the way they do because they are really busy themselves.

It's kinda comparable to the fact that a girl will act like she likes sports, because in her mind she knows alot of hot and cool guys like sports.