Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My buddy's wife's showed me her pu$$y...would you hit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it really happened.

I'll explain more, but first a little background.

I met this couple a few months ago through a mutual friend. From the very first time I met the wife, I could tell she was into me. The way she looks at me like she is undressing me with her eyes, the way she talks, her general body language, etc tell me she wants to fukk me silly. She gives off that hypersexual vibe every time I see her.

To be honest, it made me pretty uncomfortable for awhile. I mean, to have your buddy's wife stare you down like a hungry cheetah eying a gazelle....I'm sure you understand.

Anyway, come to find out this chick is a freak. Likes girls as well as guys, even brings them home for hubby once in awhile. Heard some crazy stories from both the husband and the wife. They seem to have one of those bizarre kind of relationships that most people just don't understand.

So last night they came over to my house and brought another couple who I had never met. We were all drinking, and a few beers and a tequila shot or two later and both chicks are naked in the hot tub.

No big deal, the other guy who I hadn't met before got a little upset that his chick was stripping down in front of the rest of us, but my buddy didn't seem to mind that his chick was frolicking in the buff with an audience. The other dude seemed to get over it eventually.

So a little while later everyone goes downstairs leaving me on the deck with the two naked chicks. A few minutes later my buddy's wife starts messing with me, standing up in the jacuzzi and flashing me. Then she gets out of the jacuzzi and tells me that she needs help putting her clothes on. At first I was like, "WTF!!!!!....your man is gonna come up here any second and wanna kick my ass!" She assured me that he wouldn't care, and she was pretty tipsy, so before you know it I'm putting her clothes on her.

By this time the apprehension was giving way to horniness. I mean, c'mon, I'm a GUY! So I'm helping her put on her skirt, copping a feel of her ass. Next is the shirt, and I "accidentally" brush my hands down the side of her t!ts. Her friend points out that the shirt is on backwards so we have to try again, hehe

So here I am dressing a wet, naked female, worrying that her hubby might back upstairs and want to throw me off the roof any second. I have to tell ya, I was never really that attracted to this girl, but the whole situation had me revved up and ready to go. I haven't been that turned on in a LOOOONG time!

By this time I was READY to fukk, so I walked to a club a few blocks away to see if some of my lady friends were still there, hoping I could recruit a few more chicks that I might actually be able to DO something with. No luck there, so I come back and everyone is still partying, so I get on the phone to see if I could round up more girls.

It's just me and the two previously naked chicks sitting on my front steps. Don't know how I kept getting left alone with them, but I'm talking to another girl I know on the phone and telling her that we are having a party and she should come. I told her their might be nudity involved. As soon as my buddy's wife hears me talking about nudity, she pulls out her t!t and starts licking her nipple. Then she pulls her skirt up, slides her panties to the side, and starts rubbing her pu$$y, right on my front steps.

We are all out in front of my place, and the chick I called arrives, so we all go inside my neighbor's place. My buddy's wife comes over to me, leans over and asks if I have any beer at my place. I told her "Of course", and she tells me that she wants me to walk over with her to "show her where it's at". Just then someone finds a beer in the fridge so we end up staying there. Who knows what would have gone down if we HAD gone back over to my place.

So here's the deal. These two OBVIOUSLY have an unconventional relationship. She was making no attempt to hide any of this from her husband, and didn't seem at all concerned about him getting upset if he did find out.

I know I should probably "just say no", but what if the hubby is cool with it? What if he says "I want you to fukk my wife"?

And to anyone who draws the line at married women, technically they aren't even married. They say they don't believe in it, they just call each other hubby and wife.

I never really got the impression that they are swingers, but with some of the stories I've heard, I know it wouldn't be much of a stretch!

Turns out this chick is actually an ex stripper, which might explain a few things. She still knows some club owners and dancers and she is supposed to be taking me to a club this week to recruit some girls for some business stuff I am doing. Should be fun :up:

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man forget about her hubby or bf or whatever he is. Do what you want its your call. Obviously they don't have a conventional relationship. So if you want to bang her go ahead, and don't feel guilty about it. Her hubby or her boyfriend is either an extreme DJ or an Extreme AFC. She has probably banged other dudes and he probably knows it.

I mean come on she showed you her pvssy and tits. Her partner obviously is pretty lenient, I wouldn't be surprised if they were swingers. This braud deserves to get fvcked by you. Give her what she deserves.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if they have an open marriage and he's cool with it, tear her apart.

Don't sneak though, not worth it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Underage poster in the Mature Man forum. Poster is 22

Last edited by a moderator:

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the future of human personal interaction.

Dude, its more than just hitting it; you have stumbled upon my view of the way the future should be.

Open relationships, no hangups, no fears, no jealousy (hopefully).

NIRVANA!

Ok, ok, a little qualifier, however. In MY nirvana the women act and do these things naturally, normally, not to make a point, make hubby angry, or to be “bad”.

So, yes I would hit it either way but the next day when everyone is sobered up, if THEN it is still good and nothing she (or you, of course) would be ashamed of, then, my friend you’ve entered the pearly gates.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised. I thought most of you would say "STAY THE FUKK AWAY!" lol

Oxide said:
Wh0re. She obviously fukks other guys, so you can (and easily could have with all the IOI's she's been giving you). If you want to fukk this broad, go ahead..
She pretty much told me she fukks other guys. One time she was talking about how her husband was going out of town and that she was going to have some fun while he was gone.

Her husband has also mentioned a couple of times in a joking way about how he needs to be careful when he goes out of town or else his wife might end up over at my place ;)

Funny thing is, the people I met them through are also into an "alternative" lifestyle, and in the past I got a similar vibe from the other guy's wife. I can tell he wouldn't be the type to let his wife roam free, so I never did anything about it. I was always intrigued by the prospect though.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
Ah, the future of human personal interaction.

Dude, its more than just hitting it; you have stumbled upon my view of the way the future should be.

Open relationships, no hangups, no fears, no jealousy (hopefully).

NIRVANA!

Ok, ok, a little qualifier, however. In MY nirvana the women act and do these things naturally, normally, not to make a point, make hubby angry, or to be “bad”.

So, yes I would hit it either way but the next day when everyone is sobered up, if THEN it is still good and nothing she (or you, of course) would be ashamed of, then, my friend you’ve entered the pearly gates.
Yea, if only the world could be so simple.

I've always been fascinated by relationships like this. I seriously doubt that I could ever be involved in that kind of relationship though.

I had a g/f awhile back who (to the best of my knowledge) didn't fukk around, but she was completely uninhibited and didn't care who saw her naked. She would strip down naked in the middle of the day and jump in the pool even though there was an office building behind the house that had windows above the level of the fence. I always felt that I was cheated out of something if she didn't care who saw her naked. Wish I looked at it a different way, but I guess thats how I am.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Underage poster in the Mature Man forum. Poster is 22

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second insidious. If he's cool with it, run with it; if not, forget it.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
haaaa....and ur running around scared shyt ehe...**** her up !!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
insidious said:
Dude if they have an open marriage and he's cool with it, tear her apart.

Don't sneak though, not worth it.
Not if you value your buddy's friendship. Might want to subtly steer the conversation toward the idea of "open relationships" one day and see how he reacts.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i suppose if your intent or desire is to fvck some skank then yeah, go for it.

seriously dude...would a DJ go in this direction?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I never really got the impression that they are swingers, but with some of the stories I've heard, I know it wouldn't be much of a stretch!
Sounds like they're swingers and they're testing the waters with you to see if you're game or not.

I'd keep testing the waters back and see if the hubby is ok with it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
i suppose if your intent or desire is to fvck some skank then yeah, go for it.

seriously dude...would a DJ go in this direction?
That's pretty judgmental, don't you think?

I don't subscribe to that black and white classification like some people do.

Lots of guys would love to fukk pretty much any hot girl they laid eyes on. If he doesn't, he's either a wuss for not trying to tap that ass or he's a "DJ" for makng the choice not to.

If he DOES run out and fukk all of the hotties he sees he's a stud. There isn't a derogatory term in the dictionary to describe him. How many negative words are there to describe promiscuous women?

Seriously dude, that's one of the reasons WHY women don't wanna give it up. They don't want to JUDGED for their actions. The same actions that you are trying to practice yourself when you are trying to get into her pants.

To answer your question....hell yea a DJ would do it, if he WANTED to. Honestly....I've never done it before and I would be more than a little curious to try it out.

Pu$$y is pu$$y. If it turns me on, I want to fukk it, simple as that.

If you want to operate from some sort of moral high ground or whatever, that's all you. I personally don't much care who else a chick fukks if I'm not looking for a relationship. If I AM looking for a relationship, I really only care about who she is fukking when I'm WITH her. Her past is her past. If I can't judge her by the person she is today then I have no business being with her.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Sounds like they're swingers and they're testing the waters with you to see if you're game or not.

I'd keep testing the waters back and see if the hubby is ok with it.
You might be right. I mean, if this chick is standing there with her t!ts six inches from your face as you are sliding her skirt over her wet ass and she doesn't seem AT ALL concerned that her husband might see it...hmmm. Not to mention her basically masturbating in front of me and asking me to "help her find a beer next door" with her hubby in the same room. I don't see how they CAN'T be in some kind of open relationship. Like I said, I know for a fact that they recruit other chicks from time to time. Hell, he even told me one time that she was in the bathtub with another dudes wife getting it on and he tried to get the other girl's husband involved, but to no avail. So I guess that kind of answers that question...

So it's established that they are into the group thing, but I wonder if they allow each other to do their own thing outside of those confines. Seems like the answer might be "yes".

I forgot to mention that the other girl was mighty inquisitive of my personal life as well. First she asks if I have a g/f. I told her I didn't, then she says, "Oh so just a fukk buddy then, huh?" Her man was pretty cool, but I don't think he would be down for sharing his woman. This situation could get interesting!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
you should have showed her your penis. :woo:
I have a feeling if I would have gone back over to my place with her she would have torn my jeans off to get ahold of it :eek:

The second I walked back up to the roof later in the night she pulled my shirt off me and tried to get my pants off to get me in the jacuzzi. Fukk, I would have done it if there weren't a few other people there. Sh!t, even the the gay guy that lives next door had chicks getting naked in his jacuzzi that night.

Was it a full moon that night or something?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
That's pretty judgmental, don't you think?

I don't subscribe to that black and white classification like some people do.

... or whatever, that's all you.
STR8UP, I just wanted to give you some props for your tollerance and diplomacy. Good job.

I think you and I have similar outlooks towards sex. :up:

Humans and dolphins are the only animals known to have sex for pleasure. Dude, tab A fits into slot B. People make sex overly complicated.

Reaction score
Everything would be cool UNTIL one day when they are fighting and she blurts out "STR8UP's penis feels better than yours and he made me *** 47 times!"! :rolleyes:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, when they are fighting and she says 'str8up's penis made me feel like virgin again. and he donkey punched me in ways you never could" - then it gets messy. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.