Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seductive Conversation

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the reason that men are so nervous about approaching women is because they fear that feeling of having nothing to talk about. I have been there, where you are speaking to a target, and everything is going well, until all of a sudden you run out of things to say. There is an awkward 30 seconds of silence which feels like 30 hours, and you eject out of frustration and fear of being seen as a loser. This is called STALLING.

The way to make sure that you never stall is to have a game-plan off which to base your conversation.

Conversation is nothing more then a piece of an overall process. The purpose of this process is to ultimately fvck her. Therefore, your conversation must be tailored in a way that it moves the process along, hence moves you CLOSER to fvcking her. Know that every single word that comes out of your mouth will either advance or regress the process.

I've noticed that the general population on this board preaches that you constantly beat her with open-ended questions. Tell me about your family. How do you like school, what classes do you like, what do you want to do when you get older, bla bla bla. The point of this, is to retain MYSTERY in yourself and reduce stalling by keeping the target talking. Unfortunately, at the same time these questions are NOT getting you any closer to fvcking her, they are only filling that potential stall space that we are so afraid of.

Think about it? Does constantly asking open-ended questions REALLY get her closer to my desired outcome? If so, how and why? I say no.

The reason for this is that women process FEELINGS. They love to FEEL things. Thats why women love drama, and soap-operas, and jerks, and DJs, and weddings, and romance novels! They LOVE feeling things. It is exciting for them. Men, on the other hand, just want the FACTS. We process them easier and it cuts through the bullshyt. Unfortunatly FACTS are not going to get your target comfortable with you, and later turned on enough to fvck you.

So far we have figured out that you should have SOME TYPE of gameplan for conversation, and that women process feelings. Now we must devise a gameplan that pushes her through mental states and makes her FEEL the feelings that will get her to fvck.

When we talk about mental state, we talk about the frame of mind that she is in during that time. Read this paragraph:

"The reason I love seduction so much, is that I love that feeling, when you have a girl laying on your bed. The sexiest girl you can imagine, her clothes are off and you can see the dim light beat from her huge breasts. You can FEEL her body heat on her chest pressed against yours. Her pvssy is wet, as you massage it with your hands and fingers. Your fingers slide through her juices as you penetrate and rub her. You can feel the emotional connection. As you slide your c0ck inside of her, and watch her face change to one of pleasure, she lets out a gasp of air. It feels warm inside of her, as her labia gently wraps around your hard d!ck"

This paragraph, if read with total concentration, will TAKE you and place you inside this scenario. You will FEEL what this guy is feeling right now, and in turn, be in a STATE OF ARROUSAL. Horny. This is one example of a state that you want your target to be in. The challenge is to get her INTO this state without being detected.

There is a sequence of mental states that I tend to follow. The progression makes each transition natural:

1)Comfort
2)Connection
3)Excitment
4)Arrousal

Now we will create a gameplan to push these women through our desired states.

Comfort This is the first step. This is where you will do must of your FLUFF TALK (the facts) and find out about her. Remember, don't ask questions that will waste time...only ask questions that will give you REQUIRED information, or that will most likely open up a TANGENT for you to go from. Some example fluff would be:

1)Where do you live?
To find out if its worth number closing

2)Who do you live with?
To see if you can fvck close her at her house

3)Who are you here with
Allows you to meet and disarm obstacles, and/or hook up wingmen

4)What brings you here?
Find out her motives for being there. She'll probably lie, however, but it will also allow for a good transition to the 'connection' section.

5)What do you like to do with your time?
This question allows you to find out her interests. From her interests you can tell what KIND of person she is. If she likes skydiving and bungee jumping then you can see that she VALUES excitment. So GIVE her that. If she likes to read and go to plays then you know she values INTELLEGENCE so give that to her.

The last question is your best transition into the connection section. She should have named several activities that she enjoys, of them, choose one that MOST interests you and tell her how much you LOVE it....

Connection
For example, if the woman says she loves to go skiing, you could say "Awww, get out of here! Skiing is awesome. What is it that you like about it?" She'll have to THINK about skiing (something that she really likes) to tell you about it. Ask her how it feels when she is racing down the mountain. She will give you MORE information that you have to remember. So if she says, it feels like I am FREE, then you know she values FREEDOM. Give her that.

After that, give her a pattern something like this:

"You know, I usually comes to the bars just to (whatever reason she gave to the 'what brings you here' question)and I rarely ever actually meet somebody worth spending a conversation with."

"Only once in my life can I remember a time when I REALLY hit it off with a woman I met at a bar. Can you remember a time when you just met somebody, but you can feel deep inside, that this guy isn't just another guy. There is something about him that makes you feel really comfortable and you can actually picture a future with this guy? It's as if you've known him for years. Now with me, I think that kind of connection is so rare, but ultimately I think that is the type of deep connection that we are all looking for"

This DOES sound bizarre. I will admit that. However, it is only going to sound un-natural to you if you talk in a ghetto slang the entire conversation THEN switch to something DEEP and proper like this. If you are talking in this way the entire conversation, she won't even notice what is happening. Also, the WAY that you word the connection paragraph isn't important. You just have to get her to remember a time that she felt close to somebody that she just met. Use words that YOU are comfortable with.

Excitment
This is where it starts getting REALLY fun. With your words, you want to lead your target on an emotional rollercoaster, take her imagination on a journey. Make her FEEL things that other guys have NEVER made her feel. You can do this by describing an experience that she enjoys. Lets take the skiing example again. You could say something like this:

"We'll go skiing sometime..haha. Wouldn't that be awesome, picture it right now. We'd get up early, get some good breakfast. Go to the mountain, bundled up trying to stay warm. The BEST feeling though, as to be when we're at the very top of the mountain, looking down at what we're about to experience. The adrenaline is rushing through your body. And 10 seconds later you feel the excitement as you are whipping down the hill, the cold air blowing at your face.

After all of this we can go into the lodge and enjoy a nice, HOT cup of hot chocoalte. MMM.."

In this example, the girl HAS to imagine these things. Even if she had plans to REJECT your offer to take her skiing, she has to run this movie through her mind, of how it's going to feel skiing with you. When she does, she FEELS these things, and of course she likes it because she TOLD you earlier that she LOVES SKIING. Basically, by eliciting her values she is TELLING YOU HOW to SEDUCE HER!

You can also get her into an excited state by saying things like:

"Where would you like to go on vacation? Oh that would be so nice, I can imagine that right now, yada yada yada"

"What does your dream house look like? Describe it to me. Ok, so if we're standing in your dream bedroom, look around and tell me what it looks like"

Anytime that you can lead her imagination, you are EXCITING her. Just keep it positive.

Arrousal
Arrousal is probably the funnest state to have your target in for obvious reasons. It is also the most difficult state to get her in UNDETECTED. There are many things you can do to make her think about sex. My favorite is the My Brother routine.

This is copied and pasted from another post I wrote:

"Pretend your cell phone is ringing (its on vibrate of course), and act like your trying to answer the phone but can't hear. So hang it up and ask her to talk a walk with you outside so that you can call him back (isolation). If you've attracted her/connected enough she won't object to it.

When you get outside call your (fake?) brother and pretend he's not answering. Hang up once more. Tell her that he lost his virginity last night, and he's seeing the same girl again tonight and he's asking you for tips on how he can pleasure her further. Explain that you gave him some really helpful hints and that you're guaranteeing he'll pleasure her well tonight. This should perk her curiousity and cause her to ask "What did you say to him?". If she asks you THIS, she has given you permission to get as descriptive and nasty as you'd like.

Say something like "Well I gave him tips on how to give great oral sex. I told him that I start at the bellybutton and I'll circle it to let her imagine what I am going to do with it in just a minute. I will start sucking on her hips, and licking the inner thighs. Then just rub 'over' her vagina so that she feels the heat of your mouth...this builds anticipation"

Something like this will cause her imagination to wander and put her in a state of arrousal. From here, KISS HER. She's outside, you're outside, you're both horney. "

The point is, by the arrousal stage she should be attracted to, and connected to you. So you can get away with a lot more then if you were just some 'stranger' (heh).

Now if you REALLY want to fvck FAST, this is where you must introduce your PROGRAM, and if she isn't willing to go with it and cooperate then you have to cut your losses and go. If she wants to keep talking with you, your going to have to make it apparent to her that you LIKE sex, and that you like to talk about sex, and if she is crazy enough to be alone with you, you WILL fvck her.

This is where you want to start getting more aggressive. Start talking about sex. Start asking her to pick out the hottest guy in the room. If she asks why, just say you're curious about her taste in men. I'm sure she'll ask you to pick out the hottest girl. Pick out a girl and tell her the things you'd like to do to her. She might be a little confused by this, but again, be descriptive and let her imagine what you want to do with the girls.

Another thing to do is to say something like, "ooh man, stupid cell phone is ringing" then look down and see who it is. Tell her it's some girl that you slept with ONCE and she doesn't leave you alone. Say something like "God, it's like these girls have NEVER HAD multiple-orgasms before. We made love one night and she said she came over and over again. Since then she hasn't stopped calling me, I don't understand."

One more tactic you can use to get her arroused, is to play the questions game. Tell her you're bored and would like to play a game. Tell her that she can ask you one ANY question. If you choose NOT to answer it, then you will buy her a drink. If you answer it, then you get to ask HER any question. If she refuses to answer, she must buy YOU a drink. When you play this game, start off light, and go into more personal things. Ask her what her favorite position is and why. Ask her how she thinks it feels when she's walking down the beach at night barefoot, holding the hand of the man she loves. Questions like these to keep her FEELING.

So boys, this is my conversation tips. Make sure that WHATEVER you do, remember that by the time you get to the arrouse stage, SHE WANTS TO FVCK YOU. Women love to fvck just as much as men. The entire point of the conversation is to show her that it is OK to fvck, and that YOU are very good at it. Get her horney, disarm her obstacles, and subtly imply that you could fvck her like no other guy. That is the main goal of conversation.

Have fun fellas, it's all a game.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 10-18-2002).]

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Love it. Less to remember and more general than jeffries book. A good starting place just to get the ideas in order. Excellent work.

Medallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good ****. Bump.

------------------
"Just be yourself...your IMPROVED self"
"I'm a disturb the peace...you can fall in love"--Ludacris
AIM-gflash4001

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is going in my favorites files, thanks blitz, keep these helpful posts coming!!!

------------------
set no method as your method,and set no limitation as your limitation
-Bruce Lee

Don't count the days, make the days count!
-Mohammed Ali

El Masry El Waheed !!!

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very long (good thing though) what ive read so far is good advice ill finish up latter.

------------------
"I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid."

The pain of Regret is far worse then the pain of Rejection.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha!

Simply put, that's one of the best posts I have ever read, and ever will read, on sosuave.com.

You may know that I'm starting to look into SS a bit more these days, and I can tell you, from the point-of-view of a novice SSer, that's gold.

De La Soul

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds exactly like a paraphrased, econo-cut-and-pasted version of fastseduction.com, so if you find that this information does not really appeal to you; don't bother wasting your time reading through there guide.

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blitz, very good post and covers it all.
Ive been trying to describe situations that would invoke emotions to other people. How do you get good at it on the spot? is it just pure practice or do you have any methods that could help?

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like an explanation of the new maniac plan, where as the nMP is just a bunch of things to say, this is the actual reasoning behind it - much more useful than trying to memorize lines.. wow.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x:
I've noticed that the general population on this board preaches that you constantly beat her with open-ended questions.
It's called "non-directional fluff" an you are right that few people in here have a plan at all and the ones who do tend to have too fixed a plan.

After that, give her a pattern something like this:

"You know, I usually comes to the bars just to (whatever reason she gave to the 'what brings you here' question)and I rarely ever actually meet somebody worth spending a conversation with."
Lo and behold, good xblitz44x! Now HER reasons for going to the bar have become YOUR reasons for going to the bar. Do you realize you are no longer a MAN on the "Apollo Path".

LMAO!!! That's good stuff, blitz.

This DOES sound bizarre. I will admit that. However, it is only going to sound un-natural to you if you talk in a ghetto slang the entire conversation THEN switch to something DEEP and proper like this. If you are talking in this way the entire conversation, she won't even notice what is happening. Also, the WAY that you word the connection paragraph isn't important. You just have to get her to remember a time that she felt close to somebody that she just met. Use words that YOU are comfortable with.
My impression of the guys who insist this stuff sounds too bizarre for them to try to say is that they talk too fast and have basically no congruency in timing and tonality in what they are saying. Maybe vocal exercises can the subject of a post I write sometime.

Blitz, this was a really great post. Oh yeah and guys, his story about his brother is money.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz and SexPXD(trickynick),

I would email.. but you dont have it listed..

I consider myself pretty well versed in the ways of a DJ... however all this SS stuff you guys are talkign about really intrigues me because you get results fast.

From your posts and the SS website, I have a basic understanding of what SS is.

However, could you please provide/post some examples of you using SS? I'm thinking you post verbatim a conversation(the more examples the better) you had with woman that you successfully SS.

Thanks.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Barbillus:
Blitz and SexPXD(trickynick),

I would email.. but you dont have it listed..
alphasmilodon@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Barbillus:

However, could you please provide/post some examples of you using SS? I'm thinking you post verbatim a conversation(the more examples the better) you had with woman that you successfully SS.
I posted a report a while back in the main forum called, "A Speed Seduction Report (LONG but worth it)" or something like that. That is the most verbatim a report I have posted thus far. My reports will probably be more detailed when I get a recorder and start recording mp3's of my seductions. It gets really hard to remember EVERYTHING I say and I am understandably not thinking ahead to what the report is going to look like while I am in the midst of a seduction so I just try to hit the high points in the posts.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
x_blitz44_x@hotmail.com

It's really tough to provide specific examples...because I never say the same thing twice. The individual words are not as important as the message and feeling that you are trying to send. The examples I provided in the orignial post is what I'd ideally LIKE to say, word for word, but there is always a need for flexibility and improvisation. I will post a couple reports if you're interested. Also, don't hesitate to e-mail.

-Blitz

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks I will send you guys an email later on.

The reason I ask for examples is because the way I learn best is by watching/reading about others in action. I then see how they do it, react, etc. and mold it into my own version of success.

You are right blitz. Individual words are not as important as the message and feeling you are trying to send. However, this overall message and feeling is what is cloudy to me. Which is why I want to see some more examples.

And thats very interesting how you would record your conversations.... I look foward to hearing/reading about those.... and I hope the tape recorder or wire doesnt fall out while you talk to her!!!!

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

Five star post blitz, easily bible material in my opinion.

*adds to his favorites*

I'll reread it some more later

Thug Intellect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is very biblical, if you know what I mean.

------------------
"Why Must I Question Love ,When Im Sure Hatred Exists"

"You wont know about fire till it burns you"
"Time heals all things"

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, Blitz!!!

I really like your Brother routine!!!

I'm really interested in reading some field reports from you. (Nick, I liked your report too. I hope you will write more posts of that kind.)

I tried some SS myself, but haven’t gotten the good results yet. I have just memorized some of the patterns from fastseduction.com and I have some problems with flexibility and improvisation.

I think it could help a lot of guys here if they got more examples of how to make the patterns fit in a certain situation.

Blitz and Nick(SexPDX), thank you for sharing your wisdom!

PS: Please post in the TIP forum. Nick’s Speed Seduction Report shouldn’t be in the discussion forum where it will be deleted after a while.

/Turbobird

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump