Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zyzz: Someone to look up to or bisexual phag?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
What's the deal with that Zyzz guy? Ok. He was aesthetic and ripped but looked like a complete insecure phag who wore lip gloss, eyeliner, fake and baked, had the strategically placed wannabe tattoos, and his hair looked like a wish troll. He also died young from a "heart defect". More like steroid induced heart attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a gay ****. Anyone that looks up to him is a total faggot too. I genuinely thought he was a piss take. I kinda wish he was.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a skinny guy, I see him as a great inspiration to get bigger. :box:
Although, I do think he was insecure and might have abused steroids. :down:

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Strong dumbasses in this topic. Zyzz was extremely motivational as well as hilarious and wise for his age. Steroids didn't kill him; most likely a mix of Clenbuterol, cocaine (as well as other illegal drugs) AND his heart defect caused him to have a heart attack IN A SAUNA in Thailand.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Zyizzy, the lipgloss and guyliner wearing, spray tanning, coke snorting, wish troll, was a steroid enhanced sheep with his typical phag tats and threaded eyebrows who died at 22 while "living healthy".

A few more of his lemmings will jump off that "beautiful life" cliff eventually.

What an inspiration. Hahahahaha Zyizzy inspired a generation of closeted phaggy boys to wear maybelline while dancing like a pop tart in front of their basement mirrors like Buffalo Bill and talking to themselves like : I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me sooo hard! Hahahaha.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That dumb Cvnt defo had that condition where you cant stop swearing...tourettes syndrome they call it. Im sorry but that guy was plain weird.

But if it helps all you skinny boys out there, then let him be an icon; I prefer to look up to real men, rather than a complete poser.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he was self-absorbed and a clown, but he was proud of himself, not afraid of others watching or critizing or straight up making fun of him. He was working to be as strong as possible for himself. Zyzz is not my fitness role model, and he was doing too many recreational drugs in combination with steroids and high-sauna use...but man he changed himself drastically and was heavily committed. He will have my respect for that. And watching his videos is very inspiring to go get cut.

In fitness we need a greater message of 'fitness sustainability' -- heavy steroid-use is very difficult and expensive to maintain long term. I am a true believer in natural body building principles and this is what I follow. Whey and creatine at most--strong quality diet--intense gym sessions--get swole son!

Zyzz had some balls and some passion! I respect that! He was a male attention wh0re, but he didn't seem to treat people like an @sshole.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who doesnt give a fvck about what people think of him, and is ready to face the conseguences which comes from doing what he wants in a trollish unapologetic way is definitely much more than most of the guys around.

Truth is most of the guys would like to live his same way, obeying no rules except his own and going for attention, look and chicks.
The reason most guys stick to the "light side" is because they think that playing by the rules will pay in the long run with minimum risks, despite they dont share those same rules which they obey and enforce.

And most of all, why all the hate? in which way that trollish bastard damaged your life? he has so much positive energy on him that its impossible to not acknowledge it.
He just decided what he wanted and went for it uncaring of risks and conseguences, this line sum up the ajority of great men in history.

He wasnt a bully making fun of people or hurting others for some sadistic pleasure, as I said he was pure positivity, check also his fb page and you will find you he was pretty much
down to heart and friendly to the guys posting there with no attitude at all (apart his gimmick of course).

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you do realize you're opening up a can worms posting this topic considering the number of Miscers are on here. SS has a bad rap on the Misc. and in general already.

To everybody else who talked **** ITT: One should not talk **** about Zyzz esp if they themselves do not lift. (I guarantee most of you don't lift lol)

Brb, no nuthug
Brb, inb4 jimmies are rustled

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I cannot understand anyone in this thread. The gurgling sounds y'all make with Zyzz's d!ck down your throat makes it hard to hear what you guys are saying. Might want to take it out before talking.

As for his death "Taking high doses of steroids (glucocorticoids) seems to increase the risk of heart disease including heart attack, heart failure, and stroke, according to new research." between all the steroids from Chestbrah, the cocaine he used, bathing in a hot steamy sauna...even if he didn't have a congenital heart defect he could have died. Natural selection did its work.

It's cool if you find him inspiring. But did you realize when he was alive, he constantly shat on and put down the vast majority of miscers? And said most of them would amount to nothing? And he was right. Most of the miscers are still living through their dead idol who didn't even like them anyways and thought they were losers. It's just funny how the same people constantly talk about how great he is and stay on his undead nuts.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
omega05 said:
What does this have to do with being a don juan?
It has to do with not following some sheep who wasn't different from the rest of the sheep found on the Jersey Shore and everywhere else.

The guy was obviously extremely insecure, a drug addict, and was never satisfied with himself so his idea of improvement was to do steroids, wear guyliner, fake and bake, get strategically placed sheeple tats, do his hair like a wish troll, and dance around like a complete phag while making "kissy faces" and being in "love" with himself while most likely X'd out of his mind.

As for his "heart condition".. steroids and other illegal drugs don't help it and assisted in his death. If someone gets drunk off their @ss and crashes into a pole then his family and friends say it was because they had a heart condition. Well if that's what thinly veiled excuse they need to use to carry on with..

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea it does suck that he died from doing all that though which goes to show you that you dont need to be so desperate to look good that you resort to steroids.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a simple question, why all this fkning hate?

It seems to be in a liberal forum on hitler's birthday, dont see this kind of hate here even in topics regarding cheating women winning child custody and money.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Just a simple question, why all this fkning hate?

It seems to be in a liberal forum on hitler's birthday, dont see this kind of hate here even in topics regarding cheating women winning child custody and money.
Your answer in a simple question. Why all the love for a closeted, steroid abusing, drug addicted phag? That's the more serious topic at hand and a show of how fvcked up some peoples lives really are.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
Your answer in a simple question. Why all the love for a closeted, steroid abusing, drug addicted phag? That's the more serious topic at hand and a show of how fvcked up some peoples lives really are.
The love comes from the hope a world of warcraft nerd who got shape,women and acknowledgment can provide.
Could sound childish but sometime people appreciate a person considering more what good is in him rather than the mistakes or his bad sides.

As said also, he went for it no matter what people tought, what haters tought and which risks were involved, you can respect or not his decisions but the guy lived by his rules and was ready to pay the conseguences that came from chasing his goals.

Apart the steroids isnt he what this site stands for? improve yourself, go for what you want and to hell whoever hates you,oppose you and try to keep you down and average?