Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY Woman Wants To Have Sex While Another Couple Watches!

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I knew she was a freak and I like that in her but this one still caught me off-guard because it is so bold. She is really bringing it up frequently.

She wants us to be somehwere on a couch and the other couple on the otehr side of the room and she would like for both couples to have sex but doesn't want any swinging or threesome in this situation. Just us watching them and them watching us. She asked if she could put an ad online to find a willing couple.

One of her friends volunteered and I said hell no! The ***** is crazy!

I never had this request before.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Things getting boring in the bedroom? LOL

Me, I'd do it if her friend is hot. But be wary...she may want to swing once she gets comfortable with THAT.

I'd indulge her ONCE...but that's me, I'm sexually repressed too.

I don't even know what you say to something like that.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down to what you want to do. Remember, this is the kind of thing you should RARELY do, if you do it more than once. If you do not want to then don't. Flat out don't. If part of you thinks it might be fun or interesting, and not cause any problems, go for it.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Maybe things are always going to eventually get boring in the bedroom with someone like her. She has done quite a few freaky things in the past which includes threesome with two other chic and one with another guy and a girl so I do not ever expect to be able to please her alone forever or anything.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Fantasy said:
Lol. Maybe things are always going to eventually get boring in the bedroom with someone like her. She has done quite a few freaky things in the past which includes threesome with two other chic and one with another guy and a girl so I do not ever expect to be able to please her alone forever or anything.
LOL...suggest sometime that you and her go out and pick up another girl.

If I can find a girl that'll do taht with me...:D

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantasy said:
I do not ever expect to be able to please her alone forever or anything.
So...you and her a CERTAINLY not compatible in one of the most important areas: sex.

You might as well forget about a LTR with that woman. Unless you want to keep things "loose".

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Unless you want to keep things "loose".
Literally and figuratively.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't expect to keep this relationship serious. You don't seem to be into those things and only reason you are considering it is because she brought it up.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if a woman is willing to bring others into the relationship, then there is a huge chance she will cheat on your behind your back. I've had sex with a married woman that was a swinger with her husband, but she cheated and didn't tell her husband that me and her fvcked. So, you know what you are getting yourself into now man.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, we have fun in the bedroom but I know from her past that she has a huge sexual appetite. I can never marry a woman liek this but it is fun to ahve a freak like this as a GF. i can fulfill many fantasies.

Generally, I am not into the whole watching thing but I am open. i am quite the freak myself but watching was something I hadn't considered before but has has me thinking now.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
So...you and her a CERTAINLY not compatible in one of the most important areas: sex.

You might as well forget about a LTR with that woman. Unless you want to keep things "loose".

I wouldn't say that. I am a pretty sexual experienced guy but I am realistic in the fact that I just have not done or gotten into some of the stuff she has gotten into. There will always be someone out there who hjas done $ht you have never done and is a lot more freakier than myself.

Honestly, I don't think one person will ever satisfy this woman. She is just too much into the whole extra-people-in-the-bedroom deal and this has been true long before she met me, motsly with other women and maybe one man but there was one time when she did it to other women while other women and men watched.

I don't care because she won't ever be my wife and I just want to have some good fun in which she provides. I am really thinking about doing this. I think it could be a great turn on.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantasy said:
Generally, I am not into the whole watching thing but I am open.
If you are not into it don't do it. If she can't respect your decision and is giving you a hard time, don't put up with it and find another girl. I am sure there are something she herself would never do. If she brings it up again then tell her "how about we do it ass to mouth, what is the matter? doesn't sound too appealing?" Although if you got a freak on your hand then anything is possible.....

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantasy said:
I wouldn't say that. I am a pretty sexual experienced guy but I am realistic in the fact that I just have not done or gotten into some of the stuff she has gotten into. There will always be someone out there who hjas done $ht you have never done and is a lot more freakier than myself.

Honestly, I don't think one person will ever satisfy this woman. She is just too much into the whole extra-people-in-the-bedroom deal and this has been true long before she met me, motsly with other women and maybe one man but there was one time when she did it to other women while other women and men watched.

I don't care because she won't ever be my wife and I just want to have some good fun in which she provides. I am really thinking about doing this. I think it could be a great turn on.
Now you are justifying things. There is no need to be defensive. I all you want is "to have some good fun"...then do whatever you want. There is not need to come in here. Now...you could always be a FWB and do all those things (things that I would do with a FWB). But with a woman that OTHERS identify as "my girl"? Hell no!

Anyway...many times certain behavior is not due to "lack of satisfaction", but more due to other issues such as sexual abuse (as a child) or serious lack of self respect.

Fantasy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Now you are justifying things. There is no need to be defensive. I all you want is "to have some good fun"...then do whatever you want. There is not need to come in here. Now...you could always be a FWB and do all those things (things that I would do with a FWB). But with a woman that OTHERS identify as "my girl"? Hell no!

Anyway...many times certain behavior is not due to "lack of satisfaction", but more due to other issues such as sexual abuse (as a child) or serious lack of self respect.
Latinoman, if you thought I was being defensive, you really misread that post, man. I thought guys came here to chat, man. I just wanted to start a discussion to see read poeple thoughts and their own personal experience with this. I really don't see a need to justify any thing, really.

What I saying is that, I knew my "GF" was into this sort of stuff before we even started dating because my best friend, who set us up, had told me so many stories about her that I wanted to meet her. I like my women on the freaky side. I really don't seek out the sexually inexperienced.

I don't treat these women like their worthless because I seek them out so I shouldn't be offended because they are super freaks.

Also, you made a very good point. many times, stuff like this are a sign of sexual abuse but really, I am not about to turn into someone's therapist.

Now, I was surprised by this request because something like that has never been brought up to me and can jump in only thinking of my on horniness but sometimes others can off interesting perspectuives and it is cool to hear them but I learned from a long time ago not to get offended by anything anyone says on this site, man. It just ain't that serious.

Un-Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Extra-people-in-the-bedroom deal" haha I like it...

You're about to enter a world most in here don't even know exists. This girl is going to turn you into a superfreak. A good friend of mine does this with all his girls, they start off all innocent - next thing they've been talked into being blindfolded, laid on a table in the back yard and f*cked by 4 guys - before being taken to the local swingers house for 'extra training.'

If you're not serious about this girl and are curious then go for it, where's the harm? If you don't like it, then hey, you don't like it. The problem will come if you DO like it, cos then, just like my friend says, there aint no going back. It becomes an addiction, and a 'normal' relationship (by society's standards anyway) will never be enough for you. And I'll tell you this, the pool of trustworthy, wifey quality HB's maybe small, but the pool of trustworthy, wifey quality HB's with a taste for swinging is even smaller.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantasy said:
Man, I knew she was a freak and I like that in her but this one still caught me off-guard because it is so bold. She is really bringing it up frequently.

She wants us to be somehwere on a couch and the other couple on the otehr side of the room and she would like for both couples to have sex but doesn't want any swinging or threesome in this situation. Just us watching them and them watching us. She asked if she could put an ad online to find a willing couple.

One of her friends volunteered and I said hell no! The ***** is crazy!

I never had this request before.
lucky bastard... she have a sister?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantasy said:
Latinoman, if you thought I was being defensive, you really misread that post, man. I thought guys came here to chat, man. I just wanted to start a discussion to see read poeple thoughts and their own personal experience with this. I really don't see a need to justify any thing, really.

What I saying is that, I knew my "GF" was into this sort of stuff before we even started dating because my best friend, who set us up, had told me so many stories about her that I wanted to meet her. I like my women on the freaky side. I really don't seek out the sexually inexperienced.

I don't treat these women like their worthless because I seek them out so I shouldn't be offended because they are super freaks.

Also, you made a very good point. many times, stuff like this are a sign of sexual abuse but really, I am not about to turn into someone's therapist.

Now, I was surprised by this request because something like that has never been brought up to me and can jump in only thinking of my on horniness but sometimes others can off interesting perspectuives and it is cool to hear them but I learned from a long time ago not to get offended by anything anyone says on this site, man. It just ain't that serious.
Very well said then.