Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ultimate Game Changer

Reaction score
Hi guys,

If you come to a conclusion the "problem" is inside, skip the sauce and go down to the video seminar on the bottom.

I understand my credibility is dubious right now, but I used to post here back in the day. Become frustrated and left. It simply took too much time to post here and I figured I have better things to do, than repeat the same mantra.

What made me come back is, I discovered potential game changer and wanted to share it with you. It is not a magic pill. It of course demands effort out of you.
Let me show you how I come to it first.

I walked the way most of you walk.

Having my low self esteem from I guess not being recognized as a Man by my father and tribe. And not really knowing what that is, thanks to easy living and feminizing efforts of society. I got frustrated. Did some dangerous things trying to prove my worth...and it didn't quite work out. It helped but not all the way.

Admittied I have a problem.

Discovering some pick up information.

Got some confidence/reassurance boost from all the useful information.

Went out and gained more confidence and confusion.

.........you know the story....

But still there were times when I wasn't feeling it. Sometimes shyt tests or being complacent triggered unease and I blew it etc.
I sensed there is still something rotten inside.

I came accross Tyler Durdens RSD Blueprint, where he speaks about Ego.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghyUmNt5Yd0

Wow. It might be it. He mentioned Eckhart Tolle. I read it and had a breaktrough. I finally found the peace or at least I knew it was there and how to achieve it. Everything he spoke about just clicked in place. It should, because his teachings are actually well presented ideas of Buddhism, Zen, Tao, Jesus, Aristotle, Marcus Aurelius, suffi and kaballah mystics etc.

I tried to "preach" it to other people but no luck. Fair enough. It is spiritual teaching, murky mumbo jumbo and you have to be on the brink of awakening to see his point anyway.

I searched for other evidence. In pop culture I found Revolver movie from Guy Ritchie of all places to be compatible with Eckhart Tolle's teachings. The movie is pretty straight forward if you know what to look for. Most of the viewvers did not get it. I didn't when I saw it years before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chzqWI346DI&feature=related

And then one day, when researching Anarcho Capitalism and the nightmare of feminist/statist disaster on family, men and chldren,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdCwxy2cdMY&feature=relmfu
.... well he involves in organizations against child abuse and one link lead me...
I came across this guy. He is a therapist, no mystic or spiritual guru. So he has credibility. And basically he teaches how to be stable grown up in order to live happy life and raise your children properly. No more hang ups, shyt tests knocking you down etc.

I won't go in to detail. He explains it the best. I believe with all my experience and research it is a game changer. Just remeber, just because you feel normal, you had normal childhood and no dramatic traumas this does not apply to you. It DOES.

Let me present you Mr. Peter K. Gerlach, MSW

Founder of Break the Cycle website - FREE
His book: Who is running your life? hopefully free one day

And mainly his Youtube introduction:
An overview of Lesson 1 - reduce your psychological wounds

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please let me know, what do you think. And bump.

I'm very inetrested in your feedback. Did it click or not?
The doctor claims you need to hit rock bottom before you are able to overcome the ego self protecting machanisms.

Reaction score
bump

This is important stuff.

KillerAme

Reaction score
Hey man, just wanted to let you know how much this post has changed my life. It was little over a year ago that I was finding my success with girls declining at a rapid pace and was frustrated at the paradigms I believed were limiting my success. I had read "The Game" a few years back, and had known what was "possible" through having the right principles in place and executing internally/externally, but none of it really stuck with me as I still had many confounding real life issues challenging me at the time.

By mere chance or luck, I had goggled "ultimate game changer" and had come across your post. The video of Owen Cook talking about the ego opened my eyes to what I had been fighting against the whole time! Reading Eckharte Tolle then provided the final push I needed to break free of the limiting beliefs I had about myself and my potential.

Somehow, during a time of great confusion in my life, I had come across some shared knowledge that would profoundly impact me. This post allowed me to hold onto my faith while separating myself from my previous self-degrading religious affiliations. It has also improved my game tremendously as I believe I have truly increased the rate at which I am self-actualizing out my own existence. On this path, I have even discovered my true passion in life, Environmental Science, and have developed a form of synchronicity in my life between my career, romance, and spirituality.

I even made this account just to comment on this post as I am currently going through all my old book marks. Just wanted to thank you for posting this thread, I'm sure it was fate that allowed this to happen. Wishing you well in all your endeavors!

-Linus

Reaction score
KillerAme said:
I even made this account just to comment on this post as I am currently going through all my old book marks. Just wanted to thank you for posting this thread, I'm sure it was fate that allowed this to happen. Wishing you well in all your endeavors!

-Linus
Thanks a lot, man :up:

I'm glad I could help.

A little update. Internal Family System (self)therapy is the shyt :cool:
Also John Bradshaw's Homecoming is very powerful.

Zen of Mr. Tolle touched me deeply and I became even less of a control freak and I re-discovered Libertarian (Milton Friedman) ideas and Objectivism (Ayn Rand).

And for the Earth bright future I strongly recommend 'peaceful parenting' methods. So no more generation have to struggle with damaged self esteem and toxic shame.

Live Long and Prosper.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a strong grasp of the Truth.

After breaking through the wall of ego, you can begin to see Truth in every skill, in poetry, in art, and in the lives of great people. If you have not gone over the line of awakening, you are blind and can only see superficiality, money and power.

Eckhart Tolle also took me over this line (though my pottery teacher had been nudging me toward it for over a year). Fantastic post that deserves attention from every intelligent member of this forum.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, im 17 and a senior in highschool.

The first two videos about ego and self asterm blew me away. I dont fully understand it, but i really want to.

The general idea i got was to basically "dont think, just do." And "dont try and be anyone else but you" and also "you dont need to impress anyone, not even you"

The third video... Me being very well interested and somewhat educated on psychology and human behavior, that video not only covered on what a psychopath truly goes through during childhood, but it also reminded me that we CAN change and make a nobody/scared/confused person into a somebody socially acceptable with some compassion and heaps of dedication...

Im still soaking this all in, but i feel this is actually very important and pushed aside.
I really want to know more.

Im also going to invest time in that doctors psychological wounds, i know have some from my dad passing away when i was 5 then us moving. A lot of change for someone my age. I just dont know what the issue is(has to be some form of abandonment) and how to beat it.