Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask out a Younger woman

firefighter1junkie

Reaction score
There is this woman I am interested in asking out, but here is the deal she is almost half my age. I am 36 she is 19. Is this bad, should I or shouldnt I ?

I am told from some of her co-workers and friends that she is interested in me. But she is struggling with the age difference.

If I do ask her what is something we could do that would be fun for her and myself? I know what I would do if she was closer to my age.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've messed around with women who were under 21 before and it wasn't really a problem. I could throw a house party, take her to Dave and Busters, go-kart racing, but I'm only 25. You really have a problem on your hands.

I hope someone will have some good advice for you. Good luck you lucky dawg you!!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it on the DL. Talk with her while people aren't watching.

What does she talk about? Movies? Go see a movie with her. What's her favorite type of food? Pizza? Order a pizza with her. The best would be to order a pizza and watch a movie with her at your place. Meet her at a mall first.

EDIT: Act fast! Young girls lose interest quickly. Close the deal ASAP - she probably wants an older guy to bang her, so she can check it off her 'to do' list! You lead in everything - she'll follow. Don't be a puzzy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firefighter1junkie said:
There is this woman I am interested in asking out, but here is the deal she is almost half my age. I am 36 she is 19. Is this bad, should I or shouldnt I ?

I am told from some of her co-workers and friends that she is interested in me. But she is struggling with the age difference.

If I do ask her what is something we could do that would be fun for her and myself? I know what I would do if she was closer to my age.
Out of morbid curiosity, other than a physical attraction, what do you see in a 19 year old; at least this particular one?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to date a 19 year old? Are you so intellectually adolescent that you want to date a child?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Why do you want to date a 19 year old? Are you so intellectually adolescent that you want to date a child?
It's not about being intellectually adolescent, its about enthusiasm. Younger girls are much more enthusiastic than older girls. The older ones won't give you the time of day unless you have some money, and they've done everything sexually before so its not as exciting when they reach their late 20's.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
It's not about being intellectually adolescent, its about enthusiasm. Younger girls are much more enthusiastic than older girls. The older ones won't give you the time of day unless you have some money, and they've done everything sexually before so its not as exciting when they reach their late 20's.
I don't know what's worse, people who believe they have to act a certain way because of their age or people who believe that people have to act a certain way because of their age.

buster69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I don't know what's worse, people who believe they have to act a certain way because of their age or people who believe that people have to act a certain way because of their age.

Very well said....Best thing I have read this month...cheers

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take her out and do what you want to do.

She'll probably get off on the idea that she's doing grown up things with a mature man whose she's very attracted to.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out the same as you'd do a regular person, but be exceptionally casual about it because young women these days are really flaky. Don't do anything serious like dinner; just ask her to coffee or drinks.

Then wait AT LEAST a week before trying to hook up with her again, i'd suggest.

what's the worst that can happen? You'll may get turned down, but still have another approach/*-close under your belt.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why date a 19 year old when your 36. Now, if its a one night stand and she is willing and able then, go for it. But, if you looking for a LTR with a girl this young. Forget about it. Her parents will totally disaprove and she is still young. She is immature and doesnt know what she wants in life.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YA CHRIS HANSO TO CATCH A PREDATOR WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU..............dude your in your 30's...........tons of women in their 20's-40's u could play with

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Bro, dont listen to any of these conservative sour pouts. They say no no because they cant get the young hotties. Whaah. Tell her you want to show her your fire hose, then upper cut with the DONG . . . Monkey Slap . . . hwaaaaah // //// //////???

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also 36 my last girlfriend was 19 when we met she just turned 21 in August.
Don't listen to anyone saying you shouldn't do it, if she is into you, go for it. I had a great time and we dated about a year and are still great friends. She was more mature than alot of 25 year olds I've dated, it really depends on the person.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of in the same situation but i'm only 28. And she's 18. I work with this girl, and I really like her, and have for almost 2yrs, when I thought she was older than she was. I saw her once at her old work and I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Then out of know where I got lucky cause she now works with me :up:

Its just one of those things. She's pretty, and something about her just does it for me. Is she the most smoking hot girl? No, but man i'm attracted to this one.

I always look forward to working with her, seeing her, and I cant stop thinking about her.

She kind of knew I liked her, but I never made it REAL clear, and didnt really want too till she was 18. But the next time I see her, i'm going to tell her what I think straight up. And I dont really care the outcome.

She's got a boyfriend but I dont really care cause she never even mentions him.

My biggest thing is I want to tell her what I think of her so she knows. I use to play stupid with her and never really admit it, but next week when I see her I will.

I went on a date with this girl that was 25 or something a few weeks ago, and just not my type. Lame as hell. I'd have taken this 18yr old over her any day.

Some people say there is something wrong with you if you dont date your age or close. What ever. I've dated a few close to my age, and let me tell you that some were the worst, and in fact the youngest one I EVER dated was the best one i've ever had.

But yeah, I know what you mean about the whole what should I do deal. Then if it worked, you have to realize how much crap you'd get. You'd get more that I would, but i'd get crap from my sister, my brother, and man I wouldn't even want to tell my parents. Your dating a girl that is younger than your sister? I even had my sister ride my case about one I dated that was 21.

The way I see it, is I cant help I like her. And who gives an F what anyone else thinks. I dont plan on dating her to marry her.

And on the Chris hanson post... That was retarted. He goes after people trying to be sexual with 13 and 14 year olds. 18 and 19 is ok. You have to remember at that age, their in college, and not junior high any more.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
I'm also 36 my last girlfriend was 19 when we met she just turned 21 in August.
Don't listen to anyone saying you shouldn't do it, if she is into you, go for it. I had a great time and we dated about a year and are still great friends. She was more mature than alot of 25 year olds I've dated, it really depends on the person.
So why did you break up?

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So why did you break up?
She moved back to Europe to finish her apprenticeship I met her while she was an au pair here in the US. She wants to have a long distance relationship, but I just don't want to do that. She also encouraged me to travel to Europe which I had never done, she actually ended up showing ME new things instead of the other way around. Because of her I got to drive on the autobahn, eat in a French restaurant in France and hang in Switzerland for a day.