Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Like To Rub Their Breasts Against Me

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out a for a short while hanging out with some friends this weekend. Not for a long time. Its the summer and the weather is great and I feel more sociable than ever. My friend is introducing me to people, and I am meeting more women on my own.

One thing I've noticed is that when women talk to me, they have the habit of rubbing their breasts against me. They like to rub their breasts against my hand, against my arms and body. Sometimes they take my hand and rub it on their breasts. This is happening as soon as I meet them. Does this mean that they want to have sex with me? Or are they just being social?

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not trolling. This actually happened. What does it mean? Is it just flirtation or is sexual invitation?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this actually happens to me, too, I think. It's always hard to tell if it's accidental, tho. I don't think it really means anything; i try never to make a big deal out of it.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's strange, are these women just not attractive to you? Also, is it in the context of the girls giving you other IOI's as well or is it just random jostling where the girls are just trying to move past you in a crowded room?

Obsidian said:
this actually happens to me, too, I think. It's always hard to tell if it's accidental, tho. I don't think it really means anything; i try never to make a big deal out of it.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz...stop making up stories..theres no way a woman wud rub her breast to ur hand...lolz...how can that be an accident..

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Picks up hand*

DJ: What are you doing?
HB: I'm putting your hand on my breasts
DJ: Why?
HB: Because I'm madly attracted to you

Wake-up folks!!!

Two things here: this DOESN'T happen...or...if it does...you must be in a coma not to recognize that this is a signal...

"Is she being social?" What, by making you grope her? How much more obvious can it be? Want her to write "Grab me! **** me!" on her tits?

However...this is about as truthful as a 3 dollar bill

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF they have tits, what are they suppose to do lift and hold them over your head while you talk or she passes by?

man you have to be 10 years old or something

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, either that post got edited, or i just didn't read it all. They typically don't grab my hands and rub them against their breasts...lol. My point was i think it's usually just incidental brushing against each other.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Wait I have a question. What if I'm at the gas station getting change from the old guy at the 7-11, and his finger tips touch my hand, does that mean he likes me? I mean when he is putting the coins into my hand, his fingers hit my palm slightly. Is it an intentional sign of interest?

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc said:
I was out a for a short while hanging out with some friends this weekend. Not for a long time. Its the summer and the weather is great and I feel more sociable than ever. My friend is introducing me to people, and I am meeting more women on my own.

One thing I've noticed is that when women talk to me, they have the habit of rubbing their breasts against me. They like to rub their breasts against my hand, against my arms and body. Sometimes they take my hand and rub it on their breasts. This is happening as soon as I meet them. Does this mean that they want to have sex with me? Or are they just being social?
There's two positions you can play when women do this:

- Be unresponsive to their advances and play hard to get
- Caveman them (no prisoners)

Which one you do really depends on you and what type of person you are. But either way you are in the dominant role.