Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF women's inbox replies. Who do you think they are replying to?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
As far as Plenty of Fish women's inbox replies.

If you could view the actual types of guys these chicks reply to on POF who do you think is getting the most?

I'll tell you the qualities you MUST possess below for maximum reply rates:

Guys who work out and are aesthetic.

6ft.

Tattoos.

Own a bike.

Dress well.

Have good pictures of themselves and yes SHIRTLESS. (Don't believe the nonsense that they don't reply to guys who are shirtless. PERIOD.)

Have a brief semi- ****y yet funny unique profile.

And who send them a unique email. (Most on the site are too dumb to understand certain funny, unique emails though. It has to seemingly be tailored to them and complimentary.)

Anyone else care to mention who they feel gets more if not the most responses from the chicks on Plenty of Fish?

Trust me they'll say one thing on their profiles and on the forums. Who they are really replying to is quite the opposite.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone with a high paying career.

When I was on POF I got more inquiries about my line of work then anything else, bar none.

Once just for $hits and giggles I changed my education to "PHd / Post Doctoral" and profession "Lawyer" and within minutes I had the most attractive blonde in my 100 mile area pressing me hard and she was especially interesting in the Lawyer job.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still having great success with POF. I got laid from there less than a week ago, have a 2nd date with someone tomorrow and have tentative plans to meet with another hotty next week.

Maybe it's a location thing, but I think the site is pretty great for picking up women. That said, I do have many of the qualities listed in the OP except for a bike. I don't have shirtless pics either, but my pics show I'm in decent shape.

I've met more mad, desperate and crazy women in bars and clubs than I've met from POF to be honest so that stereotype doesn't ring true in my experiences.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
the_stig said:
Someone with a high paying career.

When I was on POF I got more inquiries about my line of work then anything else, bar none.

Once just for $hits and giggles I changed my education to "PHd / Post Doctoral" and profession "Lawyer" and within minutes I had the most attractive blonde in my 100 mile area pressing me hard and she was especially interesting in the Lawyer job.
That's the old-fashioned "Screw The rules, I have money"! It works damn near anywhere you're trying to meet a girl.

Women get too many messages, and men get too few replies.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing that's free on that site anymore is the membership and being able to send emails. everything else they charge for now. i was never too keen on POF when it was 100% free and i'll be dammed if i'm going to PAY to be on a site full of low value women.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideal man on POF: Over 6 feet tall, 6 pack abs, and owns a motorcycle. You'll also get a lot of responses if you pretend to be a doctor and put up a picture of yourself in a lab coat that you bought for Halloween.

I think men are finally wising up to POF. The site is an online sausagefest with too many men getting no replies and too few women getting too many replies. Fuglies go there for an ego boost and to get pumped and dumped by the hottest guys on the site and then whine when these guys aren't interested in a relationship. I don't think any guy with half a brain goes there looking for a girlfriend.

There's no way I'd ever pay for that trashy site. Pay sites like eHarmony and Match are much better with better quality women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been kicked off that site so many times whenever I try to sign up it deletes my profile within 24 hours.haha

lockout

Don Juan
Reaction score
my bro told girls that they look like someone from middle/high school seemed to get good *****

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I personally don't think hardly ANY of the guys on POF are getting many responses these days.

I suspect that POF as we know it today is in its last days. Either it soon changes to a pay-for or it shuts down.
I was on POF on and off for 3 years. What finally convinced me to delete my profile is when I stumbled across a female coworker on POF who I know for a fact has a boyfriend. Perhaps she's on POF secretly looking for an upgrade? Her pics were also Photoshopped to hell and she was nowhere near as good looking in real life as she was in those pics. This woman is a 6, but her pictures on POF made her look like a 9:eek:

A few weeks before deleting my profile I decided to conduct a final spam blast to 100 female users in my area. Wanna know how many responses I got? 2, 2 fukkin' replies for 100 messages sent out!

Compare this to a site like Eharmony or match. On Eharmony I typically get 2-3 responses for every 10 messages I send out. The women are better quality and AW's won't pay to be on a pay site.

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I probaly sent out 100 pof messages got about 40 responses all from HB 6-10since i signed up last thursday lined up 9 different phone numbers.

I do have tattoos im 6'3 and do have a shirtless pic the trick to shirtless pics is you have to be doing an activty no mirror shots i got 1 of me skim boarding and 1 of me with goggles on swimming in Cuba. My profile is pretty legit my headline is "Im kind of an *******"

The key message that i got from watching a Bravo video on online game is...... "are you one of those girls that takes forever to do their hair and make up or does it just look that way?" only send it to hot girls topic is "Serious question" girls will always respond with something like "actualy it only takes me 15 minutes haha!" I respond with "Good +5 points ;) so what brings you to this site do you have a tail or something ?" and its on from there # close quick