Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So who's the strongest and biggest mafia/mob?

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I recently watched "Goodfellas","Scarface", "The Departed","Sopranos" and some Yazuka Movies and wondered who was the strongest mob right now. I researched and couldn't find much at all and it seems that Italian and Irish mob actions died off after the late 80s-90s or went underground like many others. I was able to find some stuff on the Japanese Mafio/Yazuka and how they still had quite a bit of power, but I was inquisitive to how much influence they had outside Japan compared to others. So I would like two quetions answered/discussed...

1. Whos' the strongest mafia/mob that would win a turf/gang war? Why? Sources would be good cuz I know movies are grossly inaccurate.

2. Are mobs/mafia stronger than street gangs like the Blood or Cripz?

Last edited:

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strongest criminalized group is the one that knows how to bend and flex and make friends--negociate--with other groups. Going into a war is a lose-lose situation, attracts attention to you, and gets you destroyed. Look at biker gangs in Canada: they're still strong because there are no other viable groups, but their little war in the 90s caused the more pain from the authorities than anything.

As for the mafia being stronger than street gangs, (AND IT'S SPELLED "GANGS" YOU RETARD) I don't know about down in LA and the like, but I know in some cities the mafia (or bikers, or whatever group is on top) is cooperating with the street gangs and generally making the gangs work "for" them. The mafia or whoever brings in the drugs from outside the country, gives it to the street gangs, and they let the gangs do their dirty work.

I'd say the mafia is still pretty strong, but they've learned to adapt and stop making asses of themselves, so they don't all go to prison. They're "underground" but they haven't died off, far from it.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm just wondering what if there was a terfwar or war for resource which gang has the most manpower, guns and influence to win the war? I'm pretty sure it would be either the Irish or Italians since they're international compared to Yakuza or Russian mafias, they also have more connections they'll be able to hire mercenaries.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Russian mob has more ins with the government, though...they've been known to sell anything (including aircraft carriers, I believe!)...suggesting they can get their hands on just about anything...

Reaction score
Most mobs do have ties with the government, yes the russian mob was responsible for selling AK47 to other countries like China. Still that doesn't mean much, the Yakuza sells drugs over to the U.S. dealers, but they aren't that strong since they don't have international influence.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you care? Do you want to join a mob, be a career criminal and end up either buried in concrete or in prison?

What is with the obsessions you guys have with pointless crap? Sorry...but I just find these mob/Brad Pitt/fighting/comparing penis size threads to be a complete and total waste of time. Felt compelled to get a tiny rant on...

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
1. US Government

2. Taliban
Better read some news, old boy. The Taliban are about as strong as a litter of kittens, if that. There's a big difference between being able to plant bombs like a little cowardly ***** and being able to actually fight, you know.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Why would you care? Do you want to join a mob, be a career criminal and end up either buried in concrete or in prison?

What is with the obsessions you guys have with pointless crap? Sorry...but I just find these mob/Brad Pitt/fighting/comparing penis size threads to be a complete and total waste of time. Felt compelled to get a tiny rant on...
Actually YES if my other career option doesn't go well and if I'm poor when I'm 30, I'm going to join a mob since most of them make over 130,000 a year with taxpay and the thrill of the job is going to be insane, if you disagree then you are WRONG. If you don't like then just go somewhere else there's plenty of other threads to rant. I made this thread cuz I wanted information.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Do your family a favor...prepay for your own funeral and burial expenses just in case they find your remains. :D

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Do your family a favor...prepay for your own funeral and burial expenses just in case they find your remains. :D
Actually once you join a mob they pay for everything and they take care of your family too, if something happens to the person. So ya if you don't have anything constuctive go away.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Actually once you join a mob they pay for everything and they take care of your family too, if something happens to the person. So ya if you don't have anything constuctive go away.

You watch too many movies, man. I'm Italian and I know how the mafia works, I tell you what: it's a lot different than what you may think.

Apart from that, the Sicilian mafia was extinguished in the 80's-90's so their influence in the USA is now irrelevant (there may be some small groups, but they operate "on a local scale"). Here in Italy, we still have the Sacra Corona Unita (which only operates in the Apulia region), the 'Ndrangheta (which only operates inside Italy) and the Camorra (the Neapolitan mafia) which is international (i.e.: it's the most influent mafia in the world)

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Adone said:
You watch too many movies, man. I'm Italian and I know how the mafia works, I tell you what: it's a lot different than what you may think.

Apart from that, the Sicilian mafia was extinguished in the 80's-90's so their influence in the USA is now irrelevant (there may be some small groups, but they operate "on a local scale"). Here in Italy, we still have the Sacra Corona Unita (which only operates in the Apulia region), the 'Ndrangheta (which only operates inside Italy) and the Camorra (the Neapolitan mafia) which is international (i.e.: it's the most influent mafia in the world)
Cool well I was talking about the Japanese or Irish Mafia not the Russians who backstab each other all the time. Japanese Yakuza is one of the most honorable mafias, they leave you alone and take care of each other.

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mara Salvatrucha

Also known as MS13

Has more murder victims then any other gang on this planet, they could kill bush in an instance if they wanted to.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
BuckwildSantos said:
Mara Salvatrucha

Also known as MS13

Has more murder victims then any other gang on this planet, they could kill bush in an instance if they wanted to.
not with the national guard here.

they're just a gang made up of mostlry Latinos, not a freakin army.