Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My "Natural" Friend's Mindset Thread

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
destiny said:
Always Bro's before Ho's
Sure is by pickup isn't really for the girls its for me to improve and strengthen my identity into who I want to be. So in a way its more of something for me than actually getting sex.

Now I surely wouldn't be talking to a chick and completly ignore my friends, if anything I bring her to meet my friends and I just sit and talk to my friends and every so often I talk to her.

Me neglecting my friends was just how I was throughout my whole life. From as far back as I can remember to now, I had 8 different social circles that I distanced myself from and basically just stop hanging with. Now it happens more frequent because after learning pickup and going out on my own I realize how much adventures I could have. But I also realized its good to sometimes hang with your friends and so I'm hoping to work on it and most likely during summer of 08 I'll meet up with all of them

Phyzzle said:
Wow. You guys sound pretty damn annoying. :D
lmao, it was like a party with any music or any of that and since chicks are attracted to that it wasn't annoying to them. Now for the other so called "cool" guys they sometimes were annoyed but that couldn't stop us.

It got rowdy at times, it got crazy, dudes AMOGGed people, but it was like we were celebs of the school because we knew everything and had access to everything. The staff couldn't tell us nothing and it got to the point where they tried to split everyone up because when we'd do meetups at a certain period, you'd have like 10-30 people just standing in the hallway just to see who came to school. This is how the big dancing line on one floor occurred and its also how we got in trouble alot.

It was hard to hate us, but some guys did but the chicks they were so drawn to it because they knew it was a great source of validation because of all the traits, energy like a damn club in a low energy venue.

It's almost funny becuase anytime something happened that was real FUNNY in our area the whole lunch room would laugh as if they were watching us the whole time...god I hate this thread now, it brings tears to my eyes.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you talk some more about rapport?

At dictionary.reference.com the definitions of Rapport
are... relation; connection, esp. harmonious or sympathetic relation.
Relationship, especially one of mutual trust or emotional affinity.
A relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people.

Why would you deliberately break rapport?

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70, breaking rapport is a power move. You're indicating that you're not too interested in what the other person is saying. If the other person tries to restart the conversation, then they are in an inferior position. They are looking for your attention.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cross post...and bump

The Texas Tornado said:
snow plowman a while ago i read your thread describing your natural friends. the one that particularly caught my attention was "the closer." from your description this guy has such powerful end game/escalation that this alone is enough to lay girls with minimal opening/convo skills. i'd really love if you could describe how this guys game works and what he does to escalate so effectively!
Yes he never really cared about IOIs or IODs, to him it was always on...I'm sort of like this now...He recently spotted me which I hadn't seen him in a year or so...he was going to meetup with a chick we knew back in high school...he was going to close...

One thing that was key for him was that he always invited chicks to his house to chill it was pretty funny...his whole way of being was not beating around the bush and just thinking of sex as no big deal and just fun....

His physical touch was very decisive and discreet...I never used to see him feeling up chicks and he'd be standing right in front of me, thats how I think the chicks played along...I could sense some form of tension goes on with her getting physical touch in public and no one can really see...

Another thing I realize now that I've progressed more in this is that he entertained himself...the jokes, the touching was just jokes...if he would get **** tested he'd laugh it off and plow...the guy was completly uncontrollable...

Hope that helps...I will hang out with him eventually...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

I didn't even realize how much info this was packed with...

Who knows I might post about my WINGS and other guys I've seen infield and there mindsets and way of doing things.

- One is real good at sameday lays...VERY DIRECT
- One is also DIRECT but more of DOMINANCE Presence
- One has more of a Lifestyle (He once brought along 3 chicks that jumped in his car in 1min) he's always with chicks whether it's pivots, chicks he met elsewhere in the day, and chicks he just cold approached on the spot
- One who is an APPROACH MACHINE (He pulled a chick who he met at a bridge toll booth)
- One uses a TON of silly games and always in the mindset of closing...

I'm not sure if I'll do it yet though...It's likely though since I'm still trying to get my schooling situated and have the time...

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man, how is it that you know at least 4 naturals, when I have met only a handful in my life. I''m not saying I don't believe it, I just wonder how someone would meet so many people that are great with chicks. BTW, how do you think they got that way?? Have they always been like that?

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just re-read this thread, and still wondering the same thing.:up:

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
This topic is ridiculous...

Datpiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
dam this is some good ****, was like this in my school for us, centre of attention constantly, only problem was we went to a boys school.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a squad like this. It fascinates me. All my friends back in the day were AFC, including me. If I knew what I know now, I would have been swimming in the *****es from a young age. SP, very cool thread! It should be a sticky by now.

Reaction score
Drewskie said:
Honestly man, how is it that you know at least 4 naturals, when I have met only a handful in my life. I''m not saying I don't believe it, I just wonder how someone would meet so many people that are great with chicks. BTW, how do you think they got that way?? Have they always been like that?
Probably had puzzy on their mind from a young age. For me it always helped to be around others who were having success and we probably did have our own style. Being around people who were not having success even though I knew what to do didn't help me. End up overthinking things.

So his "crew" is a very normal thing.