Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being ignored by females after first dates!!!

Dele1

Reaction score
Guys, I am being ignored by this female who was all over me when we hung out last friday. Now she has ignored my first text on Monday and and second text yesterday.

I'm assuming she is trying to see how much interest I have in her. SO I decided to stop all contact after I tried to reach her.

Now to all of you guys that have gone through this, how long did it take for her to contact you back after you decided to give her the silent treatment too?

And how did you respond to her?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the bish is playing games. Either that or she got a BBD (Bigger and better deal) SOMEBODY is getting her time. Just forget about her.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dele1 said:
Guys, I am being ignored by this female who was all over me when we hung out last friday. Now she has ignored my first text on Monday and and second text yesterday.
What was the text?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Any good date should end with a solid or vague plan to meet again .... You must call and tell her you had a great time with her and that you two should hang out again... then she must contact you.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming she is trying to see how much interest I have in her
It sounds more like she doesn't have any in you.

Just because a girl is all over you one night doesn't mean she's interested.

Believe it or not.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a woman last night who was telling about a past guy who was chatting her up big time and asked for her number. She was apprehensive but gave it to him after he convinced her that they got along so well and that they should talk again. Well, she didn't hear from him for several days and when she did it was just a text about nothing (i.e. "what's up?"). She was like WTF??? He did all that work just in order to get her number so he could TEXT 2 WORDS to her? I still don't get why guys do that.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dele1 said:
It was whats up, how are you?
there's your problem. That was a really lame text. Next time just call and set something else up (i.e. the next date). Don't send those stupid AFC text messages. That's something girls do. Wait a few days before you try and CALL again.

so the lesson: don't text girls like that. Email is OK depending on the circumstances and as long as it's not pathetic. So make it C&F or whatever you like. However, after the first date you should be able to call no problem. Email is best maybe for getting a little more comfort so she won't flake. But texting... that's just dumb.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the "One and Dones".
But I use it as a learning experience. Next time, I wont be so aggressive with a woman just out of an abusive relationship who has a daughter. (Didn't find out till midway through the date.)

Then again, maybe I sabotaged? Who knows.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have called her and asked her out on a date.

Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
God I hate that fact... women can f you the be so cold .... then they claim that we men are not emotional enough....LOL

Yeah, then they blame us for seducing them or blame us for getting them to drink. Then they say they usually don't bang so soon and they aren't usually that easy.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to be with a woman that ignores you? Wow, that's weak. If she calls, ignore her because she didn't do anything to deserve your attention.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone read Magic Bullets?

Well, this sort of thing has happened to all of us. Now, some girls will make out with guys, etc-that they have very low IL in, just like guys will-it's one of the great myths still out there, that guys are such pigs and girls aren't like that.

However, I feel compelled to pass this along because I've experienced it so many times. In the book Magic Bullets, it basically says that this will very often happen when the making out/sex/naughty-time, comes before the Comfort phase is firmly established. In other words, you bumped the seduction phase ahead of it's normally scheduled time (which is later).

Being a guy, you are totally ok with this. Obviously, if she let this happen, she is attracted to you, and for guys, that's often enough.

However, because of societies stigmas, her ASD, guilt, and other such installed mechanisms... the girl can often feel weirded-out by what took place, that she did all this stuff before she felt like she really knew you. And now she feels dirty.

Now, I am not saying this is absolutely what happened here, but if you know you're in a place where sex is not possible, or thats not your long term goal, think twice about bumping up that seduction phase. Damn, if I had a dime for every time this has happened to me :p

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could mean a number of things:

Maybe she's stressed out from work. She might just have been really horny the night you went out but now the feeling has died. Maybe she needed an ego boost and you helped her to fulfill it. Maybe she got back together with her ex or maybe she found another guy (the Bigger, Better Deal in her mind).

Your job at this point is to not care and go out and meet new women. If she contacts you and decides that she wants another date, then go out with her - just remember that she is now just one of several women. Don't even bother to try to give her the silent treatment or make her jealous. If that's what it takes to get her interested again, then she's not worth your time.

Last edited:

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you weren't escalating enough when you hung out. I'm working on this problem as well. If a chick likes you, and you dont escalate the situation properly, you will be LJBF'd quickly. She might be thinking "He was awesome, but he didn't make the moves when I wanted him too, so later"

Ask yourself if you made the moves when you should have. This is BIG with chicks, as I've recently realized I've been fvcking that one up my whole life.
They either think you're a pvssy, uninterested sexually, or (gasp) gay. She may have nexted you.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
Has anyone read Magic Bullets?

Well, this sort of thing has happened to all of us. Now, some girls will make out with guys, etc-that they have very low IL in, just like guys will-it's one of the great myths still out there, that guys are such pigs and girls aren't like that.

However, I feel compelled to pass this along because I've experienced it so many times. In the book Magic Bullets, it basically says that this will very often happen when the making out/sex/naughty-time, comes before the Comfort phase is firmly established. In other words, you bumped the seduction phase ahead of it's normally scheduled time (which is later).

Being a guy, you are totally ok with this. Obviously, if she let this happen, she is attracted to you, and for guys, that's often enough.

However, because of societies stigmas, her ASD, guilt, and other such installed mechanisms... the girl can often feel weirded-out by what took place, that she did all this stuff before she felt like she really knew you. And now she feels dirty.

Now, I am not saying this is absolutely what happened here, but if you know you're in a place where sex is not possible, or thats not your long term goal, think twice about bumping up that seduction phase. Damn, if I had a dime for every time this has happened to me :p
Does anyone else here think that is a bunch of crap??
It has nothing to do with timing. If she regrets messing around with you, it's because of you, not the timing. Anyone here ever bang a fat/ugly girl because we were either drunk or hard up? Do you answer HER calls the next day?? I didn't think so. I've never heard of a chick ditching a dude, JUST because he banged her before she was "ready." I call bullshyt on that theory.