Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do u cheer up depressed girls?

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
this girl im talking sounded really bummed out yesterday. she's having very sensitive home issues goin on right now isnt doing real well. i called her and we had a very fun convo because i told her she needed to just forget about it for a while. i procceded to flirt wit her and make her laugh and she reacted real positively about it, but then she declined my date offer because she's not feeling all that well.
my question is tho, did i do the right thing by askin her out when she's down? would she have gone out anyway if she was headover heels for me even tho she feels like crap?
how would u guys cheer up depressed girls? or should i not make it my concern and leave her alone for a while?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you her therapist? If not, then quit trying to cheer girls up. Doing that will put you in the friend zone. You are her emotional tampon if you do that.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
lol! good one:up:
but seriously tho, how would u guys do this?
That's how I would do it, usually gets a pretty good laugh from them, and suprisingly they end up keeping it in their room and use it too. You'll eventually get some since they will always think of you when they use it. :up:

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Are you her therapist? If not, then quit trying to cheer girls up. Doing that will put you in the friend zone. You are her emotional tampon if you do that.
so do i just disregard the situation and go on gaming her?

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are her issues Im afraid mate. I know how counterintuitive this seems, but if you want her to be more than a friend you cannot ask if she needs your help. Everyone has their issues, if they need help it is better for everyone that they ask for it rather than having it thrust upon them.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant do anything, she has to resolve them on her own. I've found girls like that to be a waste of time. Plus, its just depressing to be around them.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leave the sappy crap to her emotional tampon friends. all girls usually have one on hand. just tell her to harden the f@ck up.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
this girl im talking sounded really bummed out yesterday. she's having very sensitive home issues goin on right now isnt doing real well. i called her and we had a very fun convo because i told her she needed to just forget about it for a while. i procceded to flirt wit her and make her laugh and she reacted real positively about it, but then she declined my date offer because she's not feeling all that well.
my question is tho, did i do the right thing by askin her out when she's down? would she have gone out anyway if she was headover heels for me even tho she feels like crap?
how would u guys cheer up depressed girls? or should i not make it my concern and leave her alone for a while?
Apparently, cocaine: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117822

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her private drama issues should not concern you. Do not be captain-save-a-ho to this girl. What should concern you is keeping her interest level and happiness up and you ain't going to do that talking about her problems. Next time she starts to talk about her life problems, change the subject into something fun and then invite her to have fun with you.

If she doesn't want to have fun or talk about fun leave her be in the meantime and go mack on another girl, until this issue resolves itself (and it will with or without your help). other wise you are going to end up like that kid that finds a bird with a broken wing in his yard, you are going to nurse her back to health and when she is all good and ready, she is going to peck your eyes out("thank you for being my friend") and fly away (run to the arms of another guy).

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...."other wise you are going to end up like that kid that finds a bird with a broken wing in his yard, you are going to nurse her back to health and when she is all good and ready, she is going to peck your eyes out("thank you for being my friend") and fly away (run to the arms of another guy).

DJDamage...you r the man dude..i really appreciate with you..you know what... i will print out ur post and keep in my room...u know whats up..

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
I didn't even read your post, but honestly, three letters:

s
e
x

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
simple, you do NOT talk to her about her problem.

guess what, when you spend 2 hours talking about a problem to a girl, that's at least 3 hours she will spend thinking about it (1 more hour at the very minimum having afterthoughts).

you talk about fun things, and steer the fvck away from whatever is bumming her out.

then again, i probably wouldn't care, cause when you're in the same situation, that girl most likely won't do **** for you

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F0ck it dude !! You need to help this girl.

alot of us know what could happen and if what we predict is true and this girl walks on you, thats experience, if she loves you for your help and sticks around it will bring you and this girl closer.

I'm starting to realize AFC's need to be AFC's in order to learn how to hurt and be strong, i'm not saying she will leave you high and dry, but dude, if you feel like helping her then do it...what ever happens next sosuave will be here, not to tell you "I told you so" but to figure how to deal with what happens next

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question of the day: Why would you even want to hang out with this chick if she's a depressed mess??? Its a little ironic to me that your signature says "girls r crazy," yet you always gravitate towards them....hmmmm!!!! Don't be a martyr to her, unless you enjoy being a human punching bag.

But I've been here long enough to know that you won't stop talking to her, so as the others have said, keep everything super casual and fun. Instead of being her shoulder to cry on, be the guy that makes her forget about her problems, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

And if you can't realize that its NOT a good time to ask a chick out when she's incredibly depressed over some serious family stuff, then you need a brain examination ASAP.

I'll also warn you not to get too involved with this chick's issues, even as a friend because her mental instablity will eventually seep into your life and make you a depressed sack of **** too!!

PIMP