Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Putting a paper bag on her head during sex

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends told me that he put a paper bag on a girl's head during sex. I've known this guy for a while and he doesn't lie. At first I thought it was hilarious but now I'm starting to think that he went too far. Do you guys agree or disagree?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Is she fat / ugly? Wait what am i thinking, of course she is. Why else would someone do that?

Anyways I agree thats pretty stupid.. if shes that ugly then why **** her in the first place.... im not impressed by this. no sir.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he said she wasn't that bad but not very good looking. But I'm thinking she must be hideous if she would actually let him do that. This guy usually is a major dj but I lost some respect for him for doing that.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he were trying to blindfold her tell him a scarf is much more practical next time.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that's hilarious. Man if I were a girl, that'd be a major punch in the stomach to my self esteem. :crackup: Personally, I don't think a girl would really allow this!!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the expression is coloquial, but we call that "brown-bagging it" here in AR.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got to be pulling one over on you. Why not just turn off all the lights if you can't stand to see her face.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
He's got to be pulling one over on you. Why not just turn off all the lights if you can't stand to see her face.
Then what about the smell? :crackup:

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I could never ask a girl to cover her head whilst screwing her, unless she wanted me to. Some women are freaky about that kind of stuff. Some liked to have their hair pulled, and I've read that some girls even like to be choked. None of that for me. I find no thrill in degrading someone.

Whoa!!
Hold up Espi. Next time you're getting down hard style just try wrapping your hand around her throat and squeezing or clamping down as you run your fingers through her hair and pulling hard.

Trust me, she'll thank you and you'll enjoy it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if she dies from the choking, you're going to have a fun time explaining that away to the police..."uh....yeah, she asked me to do it, she really did, I'm serious, really!"

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Then what about the smell? :crackup:
Thats What Air freshner is for :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The Sperminator said:
One of my friends told me that he put a paper bag on a girl's head during sex. I've known this guy for a while and he doesn't lie. At first I thought it was hilarious but now I'm starting to think that he went too far. Do you guys agree or disagree?
If your pal is banging a chick that he must bag her head what does that say about his choice of chicks?

Sounds like the ultimate AFC to me. Lose this c0ckhole and find a decent friend.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty pathetic. And then he bragged about it to you? What a super cool guy! I wish I were that cool!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
Thats What Air freshner is for :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
So where do you hang the pine scented air freshener that looks like an evergreen tree?