Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you get genital herpes from Eating her out?

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you get genital herpes from eating a girl out?

Like on your mouth or anywhere else on your body?

Or is it just GENITAL??

Reaction score
As you can see in my thread right next to yours I am concerned that I MIGHT HAVE HERPES! Iv read up on herpes, and yes you can get herpes from eating her out. This chick just gave me a BJ and now I think I may have them. So BE VERY CAREFUL who you get with! Know their history, like if they are slutty or have slept around alot. Gosh, I wish I would been aware of how easy it is to get something. Take my advice, dont end up regretful like me. Oh, and herpes is incurable.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NotaGoatLover
Can you get genital herpes from eating a girl out?

Like on your mouth or anywhere else on your body?

Or is it just GENITAL??

Yes.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
how long did it take for you to notice any symptoms from Herpes?

Ezy E

Reaction score
I don't know about Herpes, but what I do know is that it's possible to transfer the HIV virus by oral sex. The chances of getting std's are a lot smaller when you're having oral sex instead of vaginal sex, but still, they are there.

Be smart, don't **** around. Every time you have sex with a girl might be your last time.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is can be transmitted via skin to skin contact which makes it very easy to get if the person is infected with it. Things like HIV, on the other hand is a bloodborne pathogen, meaning the virus has to have contact with your bloodstream such as a break in your skin, or enter into a permeable membrane on your body such as the tissue in your inner mouth or the tissue lining the inner part of your penis.