Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do Rich Men EVER get Married??

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
J Roc said:
if you have money you have plenty of people to talk to. why risk losing half of your hard earned money to some woman.
That's why there's something called a prenup!!!

It's super effective for the guy worth 50 million as well as the guy worth 50 thousand!

IMO a rich man will never get bored, especially if they're young. They have carte blanche to have high end women and all! Star treatment baby!

But some rich guys want to settle down and start a family. To each his own.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider this:

You only get one chance at life. What if, you truly wanted a son or daughter in your life, yet you wake up when you are 60 years old and that ship has sailed. You can't go back and change it, your life has been wasted and you get the privilege of dying alone whilst the government takes all your money.

Sounds good, huh

The fact is, human beings only live for a short time and it is in their best interest to reproduce, lest their life have no worth when it is finished.

Hakuna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a billionaire on weekends and I can confirm that you have much more success with girls when you're rich. But I still want to get married and have kids and a family. I think it was because I used to watch "Full House" When I was little and because of that, I have been brain washed and want a happy family. Maybe other rich people have been brain washed in a similar way? That would explain why so many rich guys get married.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What some of you guys need to understand also, is that women live there whole lives learning how to manipulate men.

The reason why Rich men get married, is because they believe the womans BS.

It really is that simple.

90% of the time it is the woman who wants to be married, it is the women who will drop the hints, it is the women who will make it her number one goal to get a ring on her finger from the rich man in her life - and what ever a man must do, is never underestimate the power of the female sex - to do so to me is the hight of pure ignorance - Women have been doing this shi* from day one, they learn how to manipulate men to marry, they have magazines, films, shows, the whole dam female shabang is stacked in thier favour.

One of the biggest female manipulations is for men to believe that marriage is a mans idea - Shi* one thing to destroy that concept is the fact you never see bridal magazines for men. The whole dam industry is designed around WOMEN not MEN, and women are masters at this game.

The man maybe a master at making money, but she is a master at relationship play - take this DJ forum for example and x it by 10000, that is just the tip of the ice-berg to what is available for women - even the most mundane female magazine is a-wash with relationship speel, never mind the mainstream ones - Women make it a passion to persue this stuff.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you hit a certain age--or reach a certain mindset, whichever comes first--you start to think about having kids, and to raise kids properly to carry on your bloodline and inherit your wealth, you need a wife to help.

At some point it isn't all about gettin' snatch.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Quiksilver said:
When you hit a certain age--or reach a certain mindset, whichever comes first--you start to think about having kids, and to raise kids properly to carry on your bloodline and inherit your wealth, you need a wife to help.

At some point it isn't all about gettin' snatch.
LOL...I love people's reasons for having children. "I want to carry on my legacy!!" Breeding is the height of human arrogance.

I'll agree, though...the only good reason to get married is to form a new family-structure for the purpose of having kids. Hypothetically you could do this without getting married if you were wealthy, but I don't know what the legal implications are.

I'm not even sure why the question is specific to "rich men". I can't see why ANY man who didn't want to start a family would consider marriage.

I consider the idea of coming home from work every day to a woman who has her own agenda for my free-time. What kind of life is that...to have TWO bosses and to just continually alternate between the two for the remainder of your natural life??

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
just like fat chicks need love, rich men do too, lol =)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
the305 said:
just like fat chicks need love, rich men do too, lol =)
@ Quiksilver, you make a good ass point.

@ Hakuna, how da hell are you a billionaire on just weekends? Maybe it's a mindset. But I agree with the rest of what you said.

@ the305, ugly chicks need love too! They just have a tougher time finding it.

Some men don't want children. I have a dad who didn't want children at all, I guess I get it from him. I'm working on getting my money up. You only live once, and you ain't getting any younger.

A rich man has it hella easier. If I said it once, I said it 1000 times! Women are hard wired to go for wealth & stability for long term, that is. This is fact. They don't have trouble gettin' laid, but selecting a woman to settle down with for long term is a different story.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think trader hit the nail on the head.

Couple of thoughts.

I've been at a point in my life where i was spinning plates with my toes I had so many plates and i'm engaged... there are pros and cons, real ones, to both situations. To say tha there are no pros to marriage is just plain stickin your head in the sand and being anti woman. The key is that you have to define the relationship not her.

quicksilver is righT, I had my kid 2 years ago.. I think subconsciously I knew I was gonna get hitched when I had him. I love that little knucklehead too much to not give him every possible chance in the world.. if that means me only ****ing one woman for the rest of my life so be it. Dont' get me wrong i'm not gonna stay with a woman who is clearly not in love with me just for his sake, but i'm not going to be captin ****all night to the detriment of my son's upbringing either.

Rich men, have their pick of the litter for the most part. not just the hottest but the ones of the highest quality. The type of woman YOU WANT to settle down with. The woman that is naturally beautiful, a natural mother, smart but doesn't try to tell you how to run this or do that, can take the kids to chuck e cheese and then at night throw on a black ****tail dress and make everyone in the room turn heads, then go home and **** your brains out, go to sleep wake up and have your eggs and pancakes waiting on you when you roll out of bed. I generally am at home and i watch fox news from time to time (when horse racing is not on, on mondays and tuesdays) in the day time. i could think of much worse things than ****ing megyn kelly for the rest of my life.

ass is alot like drinking. when you are 18, 19, 20.. all you want to do (all i wanted to do) is drink. i was not in college, i played by the rules, i did not drink utnil i was 21. all i could think about is drinking, becuase i couldn't drink. i did not see how anyone could not want to drink all the time.

then when i was able to drink, that's all i did. but by the time i was 22 i had burned out on drinking i had drank so much, and it had lost it's luster. now i drink wine a few nights a week if that, maybe a beer if i'm watching a game or a fufu drink if i am out with the misses but i just am not on one all the damn time ike i used to be. when i was 21 drinking WAS the event. now i might hve a drink while i'm at the event.

ass is the same way. when you don't have it, when you are deprived of it, you don't see how anyone would not want it all the time. all day eveyrday, the more the better. after a while of this.. man it's just ass. they for the most part all feel the same, they all have about the same amount of tricks and after a while man... while not OLD it's not somehting to live for. don't get me wrong it's a phase in life every man should go thorugh lol, but it should not be one's life. after a while finding one to settle down with, is not really that bad of an idea.

me keeping myself up and my fiancee and myself both knowing that we both would have no trouble finding replacements, keeps us both on our toes. I would have no problem going back to the single life if I had to, but i don't particually long for it that makes sense.

Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
backbreaker said:
ass is alot like drinking. when you are 18, 19, 20.. all you want to do (all i wanted to do) is drink. i was not in college, i played by the rules, i did not drink utnil i was 21. all i could think about is drinking, becuase i couldn't drink. i did not see how anyone could not want to drink all the time.

then when i was able to drink, that's all i did. but by the time i was 22 i had burned out on drinking i had drank so much, and it had lost it's luster. now i drink wine a few nights a week if that, maybe a beer if i'm watching a game or a fufu drink if i am out with the misses but i just am not on one all the damn time ike i used to be. when i was 21 drinking WAS the event. now i might hve a drink while i'm at the event.

ass is the same way. when you don't have it, when you are deprived of it, you don't see how anyone would not want it all the time. all day eveyrday, the more the better. after a while of this.. man it's just ass. they for the most part all feel the same, they all have about the same amount of tricks and after a while man... while not OLD it's not somehting to live for. don't get me wrong it's a phase in life every man should go thorugh lol, but it should not be one's life. after a while finding one to settle down with, is not really that bad of an idea.
That's one of the best analogies I've ever seen.

The unfortunate ones are the "ass-aholics", though...the ones who f**k themselves into a hole and end up hitting rock-bottom (bad marriage) before they can have that realization that p*ssy is not something to live and die for.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of silly for anyone to assume others share the same goals in life. I'm 35 and have never in my life had one iota of interest in marrying or having kids. Whereas a long-time buddy of mine who's a couple years younger got married when he was 28 and is happy as a clam, planning on having his first child soon.

The only people I know who are unhappy with their choices are the ones who didn't think their decisions out thoroughly before making them.

The beauty of waiting to get married or have kids is that you can spend years thinking about whether your decision is the right one and, if not, you can change it. Whereas if you have a kid at age 23, you're stuck.

Reaction score
ya know guys, I didn't say that I was against the idea of a rich man committing his life to a girl that he loves.....but my point is, why sign the CONTRACT that guarantees her 1/2 of your worth in case things don't work out??

What in the WORLD is wrong with having the wedding ceremony, having the honeymoon, living together, doing things together, be committed to each other in your hearts and in your heads....just NOT sign the contract, NOT make this shyt about money......what's wrong with that??

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
ya know guys, I didn't say that I was against the idea of a rich man committing his life to a girl that he loves.....but my point is, why sign the CONTRACT that guarantees her 1/2 of your worth in case things don't work out??

What in the WORLD is wrong with having the wedding ceremony, having the honeymoon, living together, doing things together, be committed to each other in your hearts and in your heads....just NOT sign the contract, NOT make this shyt about money......what's wrong with that??
Look at "common-law" marriage requirements. If you go as far as described, under the eyes of the law you can be considered "married", eventhough you haven't signed a contract. So she still is entitled to your stuff...

I strongly disagree with such legal nonsense, but in a lot of places that's how it works. So be careful and read up on what constitutes common-law partners.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the US, only 9 states (Alabama, Colorado, Kansas, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Iowa, Montana, Oklahoma, and Texas) and the District of Columbia recognize common-law marriages contracted within their borders.