Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Smoothest Move

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Hah you know, This post helped me change into the guy I am

Thank you for that,
Here's my contribution:

1) I was walking down the street to my best mate his place to go watch a movie. As I'm walking I see these 2 girls sitting in the window, so I look up and show my big smile. As I passed the place, one of them yells at me: "Hey cutie". I turn around and yell: "you girls wanna go watch a movie?", they replied with "eeeeeuuuuuhmmmm" Suddenly my phone goes off, it's my mate, he starts wanking about me taking so long to get over there (I was already 10 minutes late). I just tell the girls it's for them.

So this one chick replies, well if it's for us, then come up here and hand me the phone. I walk towards the door, and this guy who lived there just arrived, so he let me in. I walk to their floor and I enter the room. All surprised I really came up, they offered me a beer. My mate ended the phonecall by now, so I just called him back and gave one of them my phone. She starts wanking some crazy random sh*t, then handed it back to me. It was rather boring, so I drink the beer, and tell her I'm going to that movie, if they wanna join, they can.

So one of them stands up and says she will, the other had to go to her boyfriend. Anyway, we start walking to my friend's place, we talk a little, suddenly she says: "We're not gonna fvck tonight ok?!". I was kinda surprised, but then again, I was surprised she even joined me, I haden't thought of having sex with her till then. We watch the movie (I trow my arm around her, initiate some kino etc) but she has to leave, and asks me to join, cause she doesn't know the way back. Gentleman that I am, I bring her back home ofcourse. She asks me to come up and have a drink, I gave some signs of doubt but then joined, cause I thought it was gonna end up in a makeout (which would have been fun). We talk some more, then she asks me where I live, so I tell her (it was like 2 mins away from her place). She acts really shocked and saying: "Wow that far! You should stay here!"... At this moment I'm thinking, "huh, 2 mins walking... Far? ... whatever..." and I reply:
"Hmmm, I don't know... Ok if I can't sleep I'm going home, and I sleep in my boxers..."
she: "thats no problem..." * she turns of the lights, when I'm done undressing. I lay myself behind her and kiss her neck. We start making out, and I start grinding a little. Suddenly she's telling me I'm making her extremly horny and she wants to fvck... Again I give her some sign of doubt (making her even more horny), then I screwed her brains out :D. Here I am, banging a girl I know 2.5 hours (with protection ofcourse)...

Two days later, I banged her again, then I dropped her... She was already crying etc... Really wierd, but that was the moment that proved to me, a women can be seduced anytime, anyplace, anywhere... You just gotta have the balls for it and make the moment perfect

lol. I wonder what your friend said to her on the phone

sky77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went on a date with a girl I had seen maybe 3 or 4 times before. All the previous times I had seen her she had a BF. I pulled a number close and decent kino the last time i saw her at a friends house.

So I start getting oneitis for a plate im spinning, and start backing off. I look on my facebook ****ing around and see that the girl who had a bf is now single.

So i call her, have an awesome date, and kclose her at the end of the night (granted, wasnt a full on makeout sesh but it was a first date). I was pretty proud of myself cuz it was just after i started getting oneitis and it totally broke it.

sometimes opportunities present themselves subtly and u reallly gotta jump on those because they could just be what you need.

Abaddon

Reaction score
I whispered "I want you now" in spanish into this girl I had been gaming for a minute ear. She was mexican so she understood was really turned on, It kinda helped that I had my arms around her and said it close enough I could have kissed her. I did that the next day.:D

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with some of the girls from my course an they were having a girly chat about sex etc. The hottest (9.5) one said she likes it rough with plenty of biting. Smooth as f*ck, I lean across the table, caress her neck, pull her head back by her hair and bite her neck. K-closed her a couple of hours later, but couldn't take it further as she has a bf and her friends dragged her away.

Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago back when I was in school, there was a new girl sitting at the computer, I'd got positive vibes from her for the most part;

She's giggling away
Phoenix: What are you up to over there?
Her: Just checking my emails
Phoenix: Oh yeah, how many love letters?
Her: Haha... none
Phoenix: What's your email address? I'll send you some
:)
Laughed at myself alot for that... massive AFC back then.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My smoothest was pretty recently.

Met a girl at a bar, danced the night away with her.

Went back to their place with a few of my buddies and her roommates.

I told her "I was getting tired and had to work in the morning"

Got on my shoes and opened the door and shes like "what no goodbye?"

I said "No" was just about to leave, she grabs my shoulder and "drags" me back into her bedroom I didnt leave till the morning;)

Teepo

Reaction score
a smooth one

sup all

I realize this post was started way back when...

the other day i went for a job interview to work on a cruise ship.
i personally i am laid back and i have my sh1t together.
I arrived 30 minutes earlier to the office where the interview was taking place.
i made small talk with the receptionists there but she was gettin swamped with work.
like 5 minutes later this hb7 walks through the door panting as if she had been running of something. so i asked her:

I smiled at her and said
Teepo: Did you have a hard time finding the place?

and she looked at me startled and smiles. i started askin her how she heard about this job and things related to it. As she starts to talk about herself iIm called into the office for the interview. I excused myself with a wink and strolled in there like i own the place. The interview went well and they asked me for specific documents and the like.
When i left the interview there were other people ( when i got there it was just us and the receptionist) i scannedthe areafor her and she was having a hard time filing out some form. Now normally i would have been like " ok, keep it moving, there are other people to meet." But she fitted many aspects of what my ideal prtotype woman would be for me. Im not the type to wait around for people. but i couldnt help it and ended up waiting 15 min for this chick. i had nothing to do because the interview was all i went to the city for and i lived like an hour by greyhound from that city.
Eventually i was like fukit, it wasnt meant to be and i strolled around the scene. I enede in a music store and bought a CD from Jamiroquai called Emergency on planet earth. A classic in my book.
I leave the store and walk down the same street the interview had taken place. I see a bum there with and the man had missing legs, so i threw him some coins and kept moving.
Then hb7 shows up and starts matching my pace.
Im like there she is. and my game went into auto pilot.
Teepo: So how did your interview go

She says it went well and this and that.
I say so what did he say about your clothing
She said what do you mean, what is wrong with my clothes.
So i stoped walking and so did she. I put this look on my face as if i was getting ready to buy an item your not too sure you should get. Is it really worth?. So with this looks i proceed to walk around her and fully check her out. She had nicebreats and a decent ass with a cute face. As i made full circle i endedup face to face and i leaned in and said well you look good but dont you think your dressed too casual for an interview".
She started giving me excuses as to why and because and blah blah blah" as she kept yapping i continued to walk and she followed. She kept goin on about i hopw we get this job and what not. We come to the fork in the road and she starts to shut up and gives off this goodbye look but before she could step i say.
Are you busy right now
she says she got university classesand stuff and i cut her off
because I am goin for a cup of coffee wont you jon me. so after protesting she is like ok.
We fluff and we flirt. the coffee ends and i leave. the cofee date lasted like an hour. She continues to throw seeds at me with her constant talking. I love how they jus dont stop talkin about themselves. I had no plans at all but i told her that i had to get going. she gave ddont go look. so i lean in and whisper: you smell real good. Give me your number so that next time im in town i might hire you as my guide. She gave it with no hesitation. I hugged her and kissed her ( as in goodbye) and left.

That is my most recent smooth move
Holla

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited a couple girls over to hang out with my roommate and I. Had never met them in person before (only spoke online). I just called them over to hang out and have a few drinks. After a while of talking and having a few drinks one of the girls sitting on the floor watching TV decided to move herself between my legs as I sat on my recliner. I saw this as an obvious move for me to do something, I waited about 2 minutes before I stuck my hand down her shirt and started feeling her up. Then got up and went to the kitchen and made a gesture for her to follow. Not only did she follow but she RAN towards me and jumped on me and threw me against my freaking kitchen wall! We started making out as she was straddling me at which point I told her "lets go upstairs to my room" she obliged no problem and the next thing we're getting it on heavy.

Later on that night I find her on the phone as I was laying in bed with her apologizing to her current boyfriend for not being home. I had no idea she even had one, but this is one of those stories I'll never forget!

DRamiz

Reaction score
City of MTL

My smoothest move was me and buds went downtown to club/bar hop and **** for the night try to get lucky. My friend gets lucky with one girl 8 and our rule is once you pick up go back to hotel/house and **** and then call/text how it went. So now it was down to me and 3 other buddies and were walking and I notice two hot chicks 8 -9 stare at us and smile. So I go to the local corner store and ask for a pen and paper. I got up to both of them and say "excuse me but could I have your personal opinion" the 8 says "sure why not?" me : "Well I was wondering, which one is better in your opinion "what is your number" or this one "can I have your number" they both giggle and smile and they pick number two so the night goes on talking to these two girls and one of my buddies (greedy ****) snatchs one of em on me so I'm stuck with the 9 and we talk for about an hour and then she invites me over and well the rest is history :up:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HaHA! Saturday night, I went for a cigarette with my buddy, overheard a girl on the phone to her boyfriend-

My buddy had pointed her out which is why I even bothered to listen in...

"no, noones chatted me up all night, don't worry - blahblahblah...... OK, love you too"

so i mutter - "watch" to him
As I close the gap beween me and her - I open...
"has NOBODY even tried to chat you up a little bit?"
attention grabbed HOLD EYE CONTACT!!!
"no"as i reach out to her and pull her in (literally) she leans towards me and looks up to keep the eye contact...
"well, we'll have to change that" I said Quietly, leaning in...

KISS CLOSE

Admittedly a Huge D1ck move!
But it gave me a huge boost for the evening (GODMODE ACTIVATED).

My buddy did his best to stop her friend ****blocking, but she was terribly upset to see this happen and I moved on.

Yes I did it because I felt like it, and because of that part of convo i heard.
He's insecure in the relationship, and she was tiring of it I guess.

Bottom line.

You Cant trust these hoes!!!
Not the smoothest move Ive ever made, but it is the most recent :D

nkh78h

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have any myself yet, but here's one that a suitemate pulled on a smokin' hot Asian chick on the first day of school several years ago:

I was just chilling outside the rec room when this Asian HB9 introduced herself to me; I was a senior, and she was a freshman. Anyways, we were just chatting out how she liked the new environment and such when another guy (a sophomore that lived several suites away) joined us. The conversation soon switched to our high school proms, and the chick was talking how she always liked to be held closely during the slow dances as it kept her warm.

She then mentioned how cold the weather was, and how we were able to stand it. This wasn't too surprising, considering that she was showing a lot of skin (short shorts and a lot of cleavage). The other guy said something along the lines of, "Well, of course it's going to be cold if you're so revealing!"

The girl gave an embarrassed laugh, and without missing a beat, the guy said, "Here, let me keep you warm" and proceeded to grab her for a nice long hug.

I don't know if the guy ever got to bang her, but man, that was legend. I had actually though about doing the exact same thing, but I just didn't have the balls. *facepalm*

Ay-stacs

Reaction score
damn right!okay mine goes lyk this:
from my work place-at a uniuesity wher i work as a salesman.there's this cute hb7 who i met through a girl i recently flirted with(and to this day she's stil attracted to me in a realy f*cd up way).so the story starts off with flirting wit her omost every time we see eachother.she knows i dig her and i know she digs me too!So in the early afternoons of a tuesday,she comes up to me and she sorts of sees me with a couple of hotties(mind you,this was total social proof)and does somethng to get atention.for half an hour i ignord her,which seemed to me,the more i ignord her the joulesy she got(dont give women what they want.always).It was thme to head home so she kind of was waiting for me.we flirted.There was alot of kino going on betwin us.I had a lollipop stuck in ma mouth,convo-
her:hey switheart give that lolipop(she was using charm to get wat she wanted,but i had beta game)
me:really?u want it come get it...from my mouth!
Her:giggles...okay.she puts out her hand,reachng for the lips.i move away to make it it playful.the more chalenging i got,the hornier she became.we had the-share the lolipop moments for a few good times.now she had the lolipop in her mouth,so heres wat i do.
Me:eek:h dmt be so stingy,its my turn.(while frowning.my gut told me i shud get it from her lips by my lips).so i lean in,and guess what?our lips met but i puld bak omost imidiately with the lolipop.i knew i had her hooked to kising me,so i kept repeating it over and over again..this made me irisistable(thanx to the great articles on push pull).
Me:do u kno that when u rub the lolipop on my lips,they become sweeter?(with my arm around her while taking a stroll).
Her:mmmmmm!okay let me findout.
We then had a 3second makout scenarior.i pulled bak making the moment insanely intense.coming back for more,she came on strong but i put the lolipop in b4 she cud kis me again.she went craaazyyy!so i hide the lolipop.she acts all needy about wher i put it.but my game was tight...she kept on whining and touching me alot to want to reconect and i kept the frame that i was the prize she had to win.i playfuly teased her,busted her balls until she was puty in my hands again.we talked about our future children,all tha sh*# that women like to hear.and i finaly closd her at my crib...she woke up teling me she had the most Spontaneous,crazzy thing she had ever experienced!And that just boosted my ego up a notch...*drum roll*the 3nd.treat women lyk little kids and you'l be amazed at the results.keep doing it until it feels NATURAL.My first comment:-D

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First week at university. Got randomly placed in a flat with four other people - two guys and two girls - spent the first night chilling in the living room with them all, conversation moved to smoking weed. The hottest of the two girls, gotta be a HB9, tiny little thing, fantastic arse, breaks out a few bags of weed. Now all three of us guys had admitted to not smoking weed ever before. She skins up and offers it around, and the other guys try it, all giggly... I look her straight in the eye, frown and say "get that **** out of my face. Now." She looked like she'd been slapped...

Fast forward about 2 hours, the guys were back in their rooms spewing and I'm eating some sweet, sweet pvssy. Yum yum. Within the week, I nailed the other chick for good measure, after some metal gig (I think I was the only person in the place with short hair and no piercings/tattoos) and then handed in an accommodation transfer just in time for them to get *****y... Never saw them again. Awesome.

What do I take from this?

1. Students are easy, easy, easy, especially first years.
2. Stick to your principles, especially if they'll make you stand out.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
I just "read" books about female orgasm, G spot, etc, when I am donating blood. :) Works great.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a move that was huge, without me actually intending or noticing :D

So I'm having this really awesome night, I'm at this house party where I know everyone and am just strutting around feeling like I'm No.1! I'm walking into the room and see this one girl standing alone.

I knew her, tried to game her before but she had been kinda b!tchy. Like this ice queen. She looked at me like she was expecting me to say hi. I had failed to game her before so I didn't actually want to talk to her. First I was going to ignore her but then I stopped and poked her in the belly. Not like tickling, but really slow and demonstrative. I looked at where I was poking, then looked up at her face, with a total pimp look on my face that said "so whatcha gonna do now!". Not saying a word.

She was REALLY thrown off balance (that's a first) and saying "oh but you never talk to me!". I just shrugged and went to talk so someone else :D

Some time later, I was returning from the bathroom, suddenly she comes out of nowhere with this huge tickling attack! And I mean like, not just a little tickling but with her hands all over me, pushing me against the wall, with people watching!

Unfortunately I was so drunk that I just said to everybody "YEAH I'm that awesome", freed myself and walked away. POW!

Next day I woke up.... HOLY CRAP HOW COULD I NOT HAVE HIT THAT! I had been so intent on not giving a sh!t about her, so I didn't even notice she wanted to sex me that night :D

BUT, lesson learned:
- Tried to chat her up several times, got only mild interest and b1tchy behaviour
- Went balls out without trying to hide it, she was all over me
- Truly did not care, so I succeeded without wanting or knowing!

MisterAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
The smoothest move I make with a woman is when a lady drop her purse and I say hey you dropped your purse! And she picks it up and say thank you little man. And I smiled because she noticed my height so I say, you are welcome tall woman! And then she walk away and that was my very smooth move; I hope you enjoyed hearing it:)

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterAFC said:
The smoothest move I make with a woman is when a lady drop her purse and I say hey you dropped your purse! And she picks it up and say thank you little man. And I smiled because she noticed my height so I say, you are welcome tall woman! And then she walk away and that was my very smooth move; I hope you enjoyed hearing it:)
And........? What, exactly, did that "move" get you? She walked away....lol