Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says she will call you later

Err0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl says she will call you later, should you just not call/text her until she calls/texts you back? Just curious what you guys would do. (You just met this girl)

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I text a woman, it's either because I've got my own thing to text about (lighthearted and emotionally stimulating), or because she texted me something that was too interesting for me to ignore. As for calling, just do your own thing. If you feel like calling her, call her. If you feel like you NEED to call her, STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE.

But really, texting is a much easier way to get a response.

Oh yeah, and try to avoid any situations where you're waiting on a woman to call you. Assume that she won't, then work from there.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err0r said:
If a girl says she will call you later, should you just not call/text her until she calls/texts you back? Just curious what you guys would do. (You just met this girl)
You were the one who should have taken the initiative and gotten her number and called her. A Woman is more likely to forget and flake when she take's some random's guy number especially when she's got other guys vying for her attention.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage misread I believe. Err0r has her number, but he's wondering if it's ok for him to text her until she calls.

Honestly, it could go eitherway. If you text her expecting her to eventually call, she won't.

If you wait for her to call, you could be waiting a while.

The only time I ever call a girl is when I expect to meet her sometime soon. I never call unless I want to see her. When i do call, it's a 5 minute max call. Hey how are you, I'm fine, yep, ok, let's meet up this week.

Talking on the phone is for girls.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
DJDamage misread I believe. Err0r has her number, but he's wondering if it's ok for him to text her until she calls.
Oops.

In that case he should still take the initiaive to call first. If this girl dislikes the fact that he called her first (they did exchange numbers after all I assume) because she "told him she would call him first" then she has control issues and you don't want that in a woman.