Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman Tells You You're Handsome, How Do You Interpret It?

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd start this threat in light of the interesting discussion earlier in terms of the whole "hot" vs. "cute" thing. So I was curious...if a woman tells you that you're very handsome, do you interpret that as meaning that you're "hot," or that you're "cute?"

Also, in terms of the DJ Bible, I haven't had a chance to read it, since I'm a newbie. Could someone please post a link for me to check it out?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this woman Japanese ??

It's in their culture to use 'handsome' for 'hot'

-Cod3r

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Ha, ha, ha. Good question, although funny. No, one who called me handsome was a White American lady; another White American lady called me "pretty cute" and then another, she looked Hispanic/biracial, met me at a bar in a club and whispered in my ear, "You're very handsome."

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
do you interpret that as meaning that you're "hot," or that you're "cute?"

Neither you ignore it and continue on trying to touch her boobs.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I would assume it means the girl who finds you attractive actually has a vocabulary, is more intelligent than most and actually respects you.

Oh.. and likes you, a lot.

However given it came from the mouth of a female, it could mean a million and one different things, good or bad! :D

The Muscly Jerk

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you works pretty well

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell! Who cares "how to interpret" it? If she tells you you're hansome there's only one thing to do, and that's throw down your game. It's f*cking show time and you're on center stage! Do you get me?! That hot vs cute thing was retarded anyway. They're synonomus terms so they mean exactly the same thing. If a girl tells me I'm hot, I'm cute, I'm hansome, I'm attractive, I'm gorgeous, I'm breath taking, I'm show stopping etc etc, THEY ARE SAYING EXACTLY THE SAME THING. They like how I look physically and now it's up to me to game them using my skills as a player.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
for men ---- for women
pretty/cute ---- cute
hot/i'd hit it ---- hot
beautiful ---- handsome(i guess?)

i'd call a girl cute if she has a good looking face, but not really trying to get in her pants anymore than the next girl.

i'd say hot if it was a girl i was trying to get into her pants

and beautiful i use with more respect and lots of beauty.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Ha, ha, ha. Good question, although funny. No, one who called me handsome was a White American lady; another White American lady called me "pretty cute" and then another, she looked Hispanic/biracial, met me at a bar in a club and whispered in my ear, "You're very handsome."
what do you think these statements mean, einstein? grow a brain

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T INTERPRET IT AT ALL!

Analysing and intellectualizing is for nerds. This took me a long time to get my head around, but you need to chill out and just accept things like this at face value. She paid you a compliment, that's good. Nothing more needs to be said.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
What the hell! Who cares "how to interpret" it? If she tells you you're hansome there's only one thing to do, and that's throw down your game. It's f*cking show time and you're on center stage! Do you get me?! That hot vs cute thing was retarded anyway. They're synonomus terms so they mean exactly the same thing. If a girl tells me I'm hot, I'm cute, I'm hansome, I'm attractive, I'm gorgeous, I'm breath taking, I'm show stopping etc etc, THEY ARE SAYING EXACTLY THE SAME THING. They like how I look physically and now it's up to me to game them using my skills as a player.

Jariel said:
DON'T INTERPRET IT AT ALL!

Analysing and intellectualizing is for nerds. This took me a long time to get my head around, but you need to chill out and just accept things like this at face value. She paid you a compliment, that's good. Nothing more needs to be said.
Good thing the Common Sense Calvery showed up when it did eh?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAD RESPONSES:
Her: Wow, your very handsome
Me: Gee, Thanks? (Insecure)

BETTER RESPONSE:
Her: Your very handsome
Me: I'm so much more. What's your name?

BAD RESPONSE:
Me: So are you.. I Mean beautiful.. err fvck
Her: (looks at you weird)

BETTER C&F RESPONSE
Me: I'm Charm (said smiling and looking into her eyes). I'll let you get away with two more compliments and then i'm resetting your points.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
i see handsome as being "well put together" which includes looks, way i dress, and carry myself.

period.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's a good sign, you shouldn't waste time analyzing it.