Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Between her legs?

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks,

A tip here for some of you guys that are not getting any pvssy:

Want to get between her legs?

Get between her ears..

(once you are between her ears she will spread them legs)

cavedweller

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, duh! How do u think man controls all these huge animals like horses and make them do whatever we want? Same with a woman once you have her head and heart she can pretty much do almost anything you want. Did u read the thread about a woman losing $250k to a man she was talking to online and had never met in person?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh. That's deep.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya,

Friday night while I am riding the pony some of you boys will pulling on your mule..

Have you ever heard of the term?

"He will charm the pants right off of you."

(a charmer always gets more pvssy)

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with your thread is that it just isn't helpful. You need to add more specifics to make it helpful, otherwise you are just bragging.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're saying get in her head, which I agree with but you're not saying how you specifically do that. THAT information would be helpful to your brothers on the forum, just saying to get into her head really isn't.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz,

What is a charmer?

How do you get between their ears to get between their legs?

Do your homework........

Picture this:

Brad Pitt thinks an art chick will be at the pool party or club..

The chick is an artist who produces oil paintings..(he did his homework and knows this)

When he meets her Brad does not talk about pvssy or getting a blow joob or kinky sex ....Brad does not talk about his ex or his crappy job or a check that just bounced at his bank or his brother who is jail..

Brad talks about art...ie:...oil paintings, art auctions and sales, art in general and the local art shows and ends up the night at her place riding the pony

How can that be? Brad don't know sh1t about art..

Brad did his homework, he did a 'google' on oil paintings and checked out the local art shows..

Check this out------one half an hour before Brad shows up at the party this dude is talking to the same chick..He is talking about NASCAR racing and the fvcking foot ball game and some new movie that is coming out next week..He does not know it but she ain't into NASCAR, foot ball or movies..

How did Brad get between her legs?

He got between her ears...

Enjoy..........

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Do not verbalize anything pertaining to sex or anything. Even slutvs want to come off as angels. Just focus on flirting and having something in common. Do not talk about sex. Just treat her like a human being. Then, when her heart is yours, let out your third leg and let her feel it in the middle of the night. lol

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these sound like some creepy stalkerish characteristics to me that are somewhat fake. Lots of people do this though.

If we get talking and she tells me she paints oil paintings and if i don't know about it, i'll ask her to explain to me what it is she does. Why does she like it and then meet her on common ground and go over some things that i am interested in as well that match her passions with oil painting.

This way we both get to know each other, it's real, i don't need to rehearse and study for some female exam.

I thought what you meant at first was sweet talking, which does work wonders.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Cave - I think that's great that you think it is important to take an interest in the person your interested's interests are. But I think that you can skip the learning of the topic before hand and instead when you get to the pool party, take genuine interest in finding out more about her and feel great about un-apologetically expressing who you are as a person and remembering to move the interaction forward (when things are going well, get her alone with you and make a move). No need to study and hunt a specific girl, much better to feel so awesome about yourself that women will naturally be into you, then you don't forget to be the man, take the lead and make your move. She'll like you for who you are.... for real real

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.

It's not a bad thing to get to know your target, or have her thinking about you (which is what I assume you mean by "between the ears") but it isn't always necessary.

How do you explain the ONS phenomena? The girl has just met you. She hasn't had time to think about you. She is in the moment with you. There is no time for logic.

Also, an hour (which is a pretty reasonable estimate of time) before a ONS takes place is not an appropriate amount of time to truly know somebody. You can ask a few personal questions, but you are hardly "getting behind their ears".

Rather, I would rephrase your statement to something that relates to emotions or sensations. Have her FEELING good and you have her. She doesn't have to know you, and you don't have to know her.

Emotion overrides logic.

-Scars

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cavedweller said:
How did Brad get between her legs?
By saying "Sup b.itch. I'm Brad Pitt, and you're going to suck it. Right here...right now."

I get exactly what you're saying, but I don't know why you picked one of the most famous actors in the world for your example. :p They don't any confidence, game, or even to get between their ears.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
How do you explain the ONS phenomena? The girl has just met you. She hasn't had time to think about you. She is in the moment with you. There is no time for logic.

Also, an hour (which is a pretty reasonable estimate of time) before a ONS takes place is not an appropriate amount of time to truly know somebody. You can ask a few personal questions, but you are hardly "getting behind their ears".

-Scars
This is probably the alcohol impairing your senses. That's probably why the number of ONS increases ten fold when the female or both parties are not sober.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
This is probably the alcohol impairing your senses. That's probably why the number of ONS increases ten fold when the female or both parties are not sober.

And it increases even further when you slip her a roofie.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
This is true, but you can't blame alcohol for %100 of ONS's. They happen sober as well. This is also a debate within itself, because I think woman know exactly what they are doing the moment it happens, they just use alcohol to rationalize their decisions. Which brings me to my next point..

"Getting to know a girl" is simply a logical factor that woman have been conditioned to believe from society. Every "good guy" SHOULD get to know a girl before he sleeps with her. But that is not always how the cookie crumbles. Her MIND will tell her, "yes, I should get to know this man before I spread my legs for him", but this logic can be easily overridden if you play your cards correctly.

JASA has a point, but you don't even need to be Brad Pitt or "famous" to make it happen. It's possible from normal guys like you and me as well. I've seen it done before my eyes, I've even done it myself.

I would say save the "getting to know each other" crap if you're looking for a relationship, or if you are lacking in the comfort stage of attract, comfort, seduce. It's a good and simple way to build rapport, but it's not always needed. It's just a catalyst to make girls TRUST you, but there are also other ways to achieve this. Woman can trust a man just by the way he handles himself. Some guys give a more receptive vibe than others. Depending on your approach, you may or may not need to get to know her. This is what we call the shot-gun method.

-Scars

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take any dude posting or lurking here that is a real looser, geek, nerd ect, ect..(you all know the type I am talking about, they never get any)

Let him take a shower, brush his teeth (you have to remind him to do that, because, like I said this turkey is a real nerd, he put the 'n' in nerd). Have him put on some nice, clean clothes.

He says to himself..

"Tonight, when I break thru the door of that club I am not going to act like Brad Pitt--No, No, No, I will be Brad Pitt and I am going play my best game tonight, because, I am Brad Fvcking Pitt!"

The nerd now becomes a Don Fvcking Juan..