Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp Week Three: Let's Learn Faster

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sixth Form BBQ yesterday and met some new chicks. Use my bros in some funny sexual stuff. 2/7

fullbang

Reaction score
today i was in the university, and i met some chicks there, but im still way behind you guys, but ill try to rack it up tommorow on the skiing :)
week 1 8/10, to be countinied...

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Love you Josh :)
:) thanks. I almost got one today, got a hug, but didn't use a word.

School dance tonight, another event tomorrow. No social proof at either, I'll be looking to get my approaches done then I'll probably head out.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Status 1/7
Got one in school. It happened when I was walking by a classroom and my friend yelled out to me from inside the room. My friend was sitting down and there were these 2 girls talking in front of him. I kind of just stood in between the girls while talking to my friend, and it was kind of weird. They like automatically opened up to me with body language because they were forced to listen to my conversation by proximity. Then I included 1 of the girls, told a story, kino etc. It really made me realize how powerful being blatantly loud and intrusive is, it's a really good tactic.

Going to a macmiller concert and the outside mall soon, I'll finish this there.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so week 3 status after this night is 3/7 or maybe 4 but I don't remember exactly... but still I have two new numbers in my phone and one name that I am supposed to add on Facebook I danced quite a lot with that girl... although I only made out with one of the girls... still I think it's a good score for one night out and actually I was only for a 2 hours with the girls...

also sorry if I have bad grammar, english isn't my first language and I'm still a bit drunk :crazy:

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at like 5/7. No school this week meant no new social contacts. But still,I will do atleast 2 tomorrow.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not proud of myself.
I did 2 approaches today, but I didn't give any compliments or did any physical touch. I started to have a headache and feeling really tired while I was at the mall. I think it's because I was sick. I really wasn't in the mood for this. This is not good man... There were maybe 4-5 pretty girls I could've approached, but I didn't do it. The other girls were all too old or ugly. The more stressed I felt, the worse became my headache. This really sucks, but I'll do it when I'll feel good. I gotta exercise more, sleep more and eat better I think.

Week 3 status is still at zero... 0/7

I have to put the challenge for week 4 still. I don't know what to do. I didn't complete week 2 and 3 yet. I can still put up the challenge, but I'll be late on the bootcamp because I have to catch up a lot. I'm worried that I won't be able to make it till the end. Procrastinating does not help at all.

Am I still allowed to put the challenge for next week? I promise that I will do it, but I'll take a little more time maybe.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Am I still allowed to put the challenge for next week? I promise that I will do it, but I'll take a little more time maybe.
Good question. It seems NDJ was the only one to complete the challenge this week (I plan to finish tomorrow, using a "Free Hugs" tactic).

Should we give everyone one more week to finish week 3, or should we have Mindgamez post something harder?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post next weeks challenge over 2 weeks. Each challenge may last 2 weeks, but each challenge will also overlap 1 week. Does this make sense? You are effectively allowed more time, but over the same amount of time. Lifehacks.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
had exams, managed to speak to those unknown girls, but i didn't get a number. oh well, we are gonna get exchange tourists from france tomorrow yeaaa

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the mindset of an AFC:
So I went into today (monday) with 1/7 of my sexual approaches completed because I did absolutely nothing regarding the bootcamp over the weekend. So, I expected to finish this at school today but go figure, I don't get any. I've been feeling kind of out of state the past few days and not getting a single approach at school only made it worse. I decided to take the train and bus home so that I would at least have a chance to finish this. There were a couple of prospective approaches, but I did nothing.

I ended up sitting at the bus stop, thinking to myself "No, no no no no! I can not be a failure, NOT AGAIN! I will not fail this bootcamp at week 3, I will not". As a random act of desperation, I decided to blow off my dad who needed my help, and blow off my homework, for an hour at most. I walked around the university campus, and there were a surprising number of students despite how cold it is outside. I must have passed about 30 women, and guess what, I eventually got my 7 sexual approaches.

I went straight up, no farting around. "Hey, what's your name? I had to stop you because I thought you were really cute". For a couple of them I was standing in front of the university library and asked, "Hey, do you know where the library is? . . . No I'm just kidding, I know where it is, I just had to say hi because I thought you were really cute".

I didn't want to let you guys, or myself down, and I didn't, I finished this week on time.

Week 3 Status: 7/7 & 1 Number Close

(I # closed the 6th approach. I didn't even try. After I opened her she just stuck around like a mosquito over water. Moral of the story, if you approach, some women actually WILL be interested in you)

NorwegianDJ said:
Post next weeks challenge over 2 weeks. Each challenge may last 2 weeks, but each challenge will also overlap 1 week. Does this make sense? You are effectively allowed more time, but over the same amount of time. Lifehacks.
All I see are a bunch of weak excuses from a bunch of weak boys. Don't you feel bad? Don't you feel like you've lost? All you're doing is delaying the inevitable. Your AA is what is making you procrastinate, and just because it got NDJ to extend the deadline, doesn't mean it is right. We started this bootcamp with a goal, and I think we should stick to it. No slacking off. All this is doing is making us weaker. I understand that some have environmental issues blah blah blah. This is no excuse, this is life. Life happens. Don't have enough time to finish the week? Well then you'll have to finish it up while the next one is going. I do not support extending the deadline, I feel like it is the weak-man's way out.

1,872 - 1,500 - 909 - 555
These are the number of views of each thread of the bootcamp as it has progressed. We started with high enthusiasm, 1,872 and 1,500 views, and then it started going down... This is a result of normal human nature which has a problem committing to long term goals, but also a sign to me that we are becoming more lazy about this thing and are loosing interest. You need to stick to this if you want to come out successful on the other side. Just a thought.

Of the 30 or whatever people who signed up, only 2 have made it to week 4 so far...
AlexLefty
NorwegianDJ

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Don't you feel bad? Don't you feel like you've lost? All you're doing is delaying the inevitable. Your AA is what is making you procrastinate, and just because it got NDJ to extend the deadline, doesn't mean it is right.
Yup.

Congrats on success in field, congrats on the number.

I went out today but got nothing more than a warm up approach. I will say that I didn't see a single girl my age, but that's no excuse. I have failed my own week, at 3/7. I'll finish tomorrow.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Yup.

Congrats on success in field, congrats on the number.

I went out today but got nothing more than a warm up approach. I will say that I didn't see a single girl my age, but that's no excuse. I have failed my own week, at 3/7. I'll finish tomorrow.
Thank you.

Keep pushing! Finding girls our age is very difficult for me too, it's what takes up probably 40% of the time! But I found that the university is flowing with girls our age. Give it a try.