Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Long does it take to lose weight by cutting out alcohol?

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havn't gone longer than 2 weeks at a time without an alcoholic drink for some years now. I would like to lose the beer belly. I work out etc, but im not really getting anywhere, so I'm going to cut out booze.

Just wondering, has anybody done this and how did they experience the weight loss? How long can I expect to wait until I see a noticable change in my body fat?

Anybody who has any info on this I would be appreciative, as I've googled it, but havn't found anything to suggest a time frame.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt "beer belly" just a nickname for a bloated stomach? i doubt its solely due to drinking beer

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i'll be a bit more specific, I dont really have a bloated stomach, i just have more body fat than i would like, i have slight ***** tits and a flabby belly, but i wouldnt say i am fat as such.

I am 5'10 and weigh 12 stone.

Im just wondering how long it might take to see a reduction in body fat if i cut out alcohol all together.

At the moment I often drink maybe twice a week. And When i drink i often drink to extreme excess.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know it isn't other stuff in your diet that's the culprit? Do you do any calorie counting? I really don't think a couple drinks a week is going to make much of a difference. I think the "beer belly" is guys downing six packs at a time, sitting in front of TV and eating pizza.