Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Find Girls Who Are DTF

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every playa knows that the key to racking up lays from bars and clubs is finding the right girl at the right time in the right emotional state. You have about 4 hours from when you enter a club to initiate a pull, so it's key not to waste your time on girls that won't lead anywhere - the trolls, the UGs, the attention-wh*res, the prudes, the fat friends, the ones with boyfriends  etc.

So how does one weed through the hordes to find that little wh*re who's DTF - Down To Fvck. Here's been my experience from gaming in mostly college clubs and bars over the last few years:

4-sets or more: Complete waste of time. These are the clucking "lesbians" on a "girls night out" there to "just dance". Every guy that approaches them is a "creeper". To bring a girl back you've got to win over the ENTIRE HERD of friends or you WILL get ****blocked before you can try to get one alone. And good luck trying to hold the attention of 4 ADD 20-year old drunk club girls for even 5 minutes.

3-Sets: These are good. Usually one is DTF. The key is to figure out the relationships of the three in the group - usually there's one that isn't as close friends with the other two. The "third wheel" is the one you want to game. She wants to boost her social value in front of her friends - give her the validation by gaming her. Win over her friends and ISOLATE her ASAP. A good wingman is an asset but not necessary if you can hold your ground with all three girls. Isolate one and the other two still have each other to talk to.

2-Sets: These are money. Why would two girls just go out for the night on their own? To stare at each other's faces the entire night? Girls in pairs are obviously DTF. The catch is you're not going to isolate the girl you want - she won't ditch her friend and let her be alone, so a competent wingman is key. The catch is your game is only as good as your wingman's. I've had many sets blown where the girl was very into me, but was pulled away by the friend because my wingman couldn't hold court with the other girl. If you can isolate your girl and your wingman his, and you both run tight game, you're money.

Thoughts?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden stuff, confirms my experience as well.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad for a guy scared of going to the gym.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
stuff is garbage... bigger groups are easier to work... smaller groups cause issues because if you can't keep her friend (2 of them) around long enough she will pull her away... she wont leave her gf with you while she goes for a lap... in groups they have each other to entertain... if you know what your doing both groups are easy to work on... if your lost then you'll shoot blanks with all three group sizes... girls in bigger groups tend to pay less attention to each friend as oppose to the smaller once. you can take a girl to a patio when she has a group of friends cause they can entertain each other... you can't take a girl away from her only gf unless she has something to do or someone to occupy her time... and that only lasts for a short while till she has to make sure she's ok... unless their *****s then well they just leave their friends stranded..

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bam bam said:
stuff is garbage... bigger groups are easier to work... smaller groups cause issues because if you can't keep her friend (2 of them) around long enough she will pull her away... she wont leave her gf with you while she goes for a lap... in groups they have each other to entertain... if you know what your doing both groups are easy to work on... if your lost then you'll shoot blanks with all three group sizes... girls in bigger groups tend to pay less attention to each friend as oppose to the smaller once. you can take a girl to a patio when she has a group of friends cause they can entertain each other...
Yah you'd think girls in big groups would be easy to isolate right? But that hasn't been true in my experience. Most of these women aren't there to meet men, they're there to attention-wh*re. You wouldn't believe all the times I'd have a good thing going with one of the girls only to have her friends come and "save" her. B*tches in big groups are hard to pull and will c*ckblock each other because they're jealous one is getting all the attention.

you can't take a girl away from her only gf unless she has something to do or someone to occupy her time... and that only lasts for a short while till she has to make sure she's ok... unless their *****s then well they just leave their friends stranded..
That's exactly what I said. You need a good wingman.