Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jack Wealthy's Journal of Beasting

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
You were congruent with whatever you were feeling. You didn't try to cover up that you were nervous with layers of confidence. Girls sense this congruency. Yeah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0m1DWqMVg

So golden btw. Didn't know weed could affect you like that.
Also, slow down on the usage hey, it seems like you're having some a couple of times a week.
Yeah man, great. You hit that. In a way though that is true confidence, 100% helpless sincerity. It's the confidence to be so vulnerable. No rejection hurt either, it was like it just wasn't chemistry and I could care less.

Every day basically. Thursday night I smoked cones and ended stranded away from home. It started out me using to relax before school so I can focus, but joints made from leaf wore off around lunch. Next step I did it at school (just once luckily) and after that I tried bud+cones. It just steam rolled.

But I'm taking some time off because I have a drug test on the 21st. gotta detox.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f-WBX2umE

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, that's just plain cool. You got the cool factor going on.

You've been hitting your stride so much lately, it seems automatic here. You weren't thinking, you were just acting how you do, (weed doesn't change personality) and that identity involves getting with girls.

Also the only time I smoked on the Mexico trip was the night we pulled those three girls back to the place. After I smoked my game was so tight, but it was like a dream, I would just GO and do whatever was right in front of me. Wasn't high back at the room though, maybe that's why my closing game was ****.

My weed dealer is retiring. Maybe I'll pick some up one last time before a long break.

smithersonb11

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Damn man, that's just plain cool. You got the cool factor going on.

You've been hitting your stride so much lately, it seems automatic here. You weren't thinking, you were just acting how you do, (weed doesn't change personality) and that identity involves getting with girls.

Also the only time I smoked on the Mexico trip was the night we pulled those three girls back to the place. After I smoked my game was so tight, but it was like a dream, I would just GO and do whatever was right in front of me. Wasn't high back at the room though, maybe that's why my closing game was ****.

My weed dealer is retiring. Maybe I'll pick some up one last time before a long break.
I completely disagree. Smoking has always changed my personality.

I used to smoke 3-5 times a day, for about a year consistently. It made me extremely shy and introverted and want to talk to nobody except maybe my few closest friends. Now, when I'm sober, I have no problem meeting new people and am not shy. I would never cold approach while high, there's just no way, but sober, I do it often.

High < Sober < Tipsy for me when I want to be social. For me, smoking is something I do when I'm chilling with a few friends, not when I'm planning on going out. Drinking and smoking at the same time is a different story altogether though.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smithersonb11 said:
I would never cold approach while high, there's just no way, but sober, I do it often.
I don't cold approach when high because of smell, otherwise I'd beast it. The fact that people might know I'm high makes me nervous, if I'm sure they don't know or don't care, I love it.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smitherson, I felt the same. But for me I've been working so hard to ingrain "You are a sex machine. You hookup. go." into my head that when I was high and thus highly suggestible, I had to. I sat down alone/stood alone more than once, I always ended up talking to a group of girls before I was realising what was happening. Like Learning said, it was a dream.

Then the brownies started getting to intense (those things peak after 6 hours fyi, I grassed out and lay down at 3am until 1pm without noticing sleep) and I stood alone shaking while I was sure people were staring and talking about me. So long as I kept talking though my extroversion took over and I dominated.

Wow, I'm really far behind on this thing. I'll start from Monday and work forward with the gossip and stuff from earlier days.

M-m-m-m-m-ondaaaaaaaay 12/03/12
I was still high. Seriously, I ****ed up and smoked two cones of leaf so I could finish the brownies I cooked up as soon as I got up Sunday. Cones seem to last around 24 hours on me, so I was still high Monday. Still high.

I got up early and went for a jog.

We had PE first up and I was just clutching myself and laying down. People got pissed at me but I gave zero ****s. Namely the most popular girl at my school, the Alpha female if you will, told me it was disgusting the way I was lying down with my legs spread. I sat up and laughed. My close friends ex, who has suddenly become hot and broke up with him, told me it was cute. I remember a spider crawling onto my hand and then flying off. True story.

Next I had something else. After that I had double math, talked the whole lesson. I talk to everyone in that class. Me and Pom are going to by and ounce together tomorrow, we planned that.

After that I had something else. I touched girls A LOT and talked to the cooler group at both recess and lunch. Marshall, Pom, Brassey...

After school those three and three others went into the city, I did also by coincidence. After I went to the bank we met up and hung out. I saw this chick in a white and red dress and she was sooooooooooo hot. I called her a very, very easy Wheres Wally and Brassey and I enjoyed finding her for ages.

After that I hugged everyone goodbye and went home to work out.

Just before I started my workout I took this photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...799371792.7947.100003620174050&type=3&theater and three hours later it was removed due to nudity complaints. I laughed. It got a whole heap of likes and the top comment was "WHAT THE ****" followed by 'WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?" I laughed sooooo hard.

Tuesday
Today everyone wanted to know about that picture.

Izzy, a year ten, stood with me at lunch and I was for some reason holding her wrists and sitting down on the drink fountain. Some year 8 had a drink and my ass got wet, Izzy and her hotter friend both laughed when I informed them. She has a bf but he kinda sucks. I like him but he's a manipulative nice guy.

After that not much really. Just aftermath from yesterday, the way yesterday was partly weekend aftermath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kHLnHoCprY

You guys ready? Goal time.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smitherson, I felt the same. But for me I've been working so hard to ingrain "You are a sex machine. You hookup. go." into my head that when I was high and thus highly suggestible, I had to. I sat down alone/stood alone more than once, I always ended up talking to a group of girls before I was realising what was happening. Like Learning said, it was a dream.

Then the brownies started getting to intense (those things peak after 6 hours fyi, I grassed out and lay down at 3am until 1pm without noticing sleep) and I stood alone shaking while I was sure people were staring and talking about me. So long as I kept talking though my extroversion took over and I dominated.

Wow, I'm really far behind on this thing. I'll start from Monday and work forward with the gossip and stuff from earlier days.

M-m-m-m-m-ondaaaaaaaay 12/03/12
I was still high. Seriously, I ****ed up and smoked two cones of leaf so I could finish the brownies I cooked up as soon as I got up Sunday. Cones seem to last around 24 hours on me, so I was still high Monday. Still high.

I got up early and went for a jog.

We had PE first up and I was just clutching myself and laying down. People got pissed at me but I gave zero ****s. Namely the most popular girl at my school, the Alpha female if you will, told me it was disgusting the way I was lying down with my legs spread. I sat up and laughed. My close friends ex, who has suddenly become hot and broke up with him, told me it was cute. I remember a spider crawling onto my hand and then flying off. True story.

Next I had something else. After that I had double math, talked the whole lesson. I talk to everyone in that class. Me and Pom are going to by and ounce together tomorrow, we planned that.

After that I had something else. I touched girls A LOT and talked to the cooler group at both recess and lunch. Marshall, Pom, Brassey...

After school those three and three others went into the city, I did also by coincidence. After I went to the bank we met up and hung out. I saw this chick in a white and red dress and she was sooooooooooo hot. I called her a very, very easy Wheres Wally and Brassey and I enjoyed finding her for ages.

After that I hugged everyone goodbye and went home to work out.

Just before I started my workout I took this photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...799371792.7947.100003620174050&type=3&theater and three hours later it was removed due to nudity complaints. I laughed. It got a whole heap of likes and the top comment was "WHAT THE ****" followed by 'WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?" I laughed sooooo hard.

Tuesday
Today everyone wanted to know about that picture.

Izzy, a year ten, stood with me at lunch and I was for some reason holding her wrists and sitting down on the drink fountain. Some year 8 had a drink and my ass got wet, Izzy and her hotter friend both laughed when I informed them. She has a bf but he kinda sucks. I like him but he's a manipulative nice guy.

After that not much really. Just aftermath from yesterday, the way yesterday was partly weekend aftermath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kHLnHoCprY

You guys ready? Goal time.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what's up.

Tried to post goals, instead it double posted then gave me a server error. Oh well. Later. SOB just back'd me too.

Smoked a joint and two small cones today. Just because. Went to meet up with the girl I'm taking to her ball. Paid her the money and gave her my permission form, bit of drama around that I'll write about later. **** it. Now. I left school early, went home, smoked a joint and got changed. I smoked it to test this new bud I have and am trying to sell. Anyway, went back out but had forgotten the permission form so I went to the bank, went back home and was feeling stressed as. I smoked two small cones and went back out. Had fun, chatted to this chick on my bus. She was well up but I couldn't bring myself to get her number. She used to go to my school and was possibly the hottest girl in her year, the one above.

http://2012.gtm.net.au/venue-bunbury.html
Got invited to that last night. I really really want to go. Check it out, it may be a hassle to go to/from because it is in a nearby town but still... I believe this vibe would be amazing, despite having never heard of it before. It's organised by Triple-J who are big with Indies over here.

http://www.fairbridgefestival.com.au/dir/thefestival/
Also got invited to this. Not sure, all my friends are going but I don't know/like any of the bands going. The atmosphere is a huge stoner thing so I could hook-up a lot I think.

Besides that I don't have the task sheet for a project due in yesterday and the teacher refused to give me one. Finally handed in an essay in English that was due last week, I did finish and e-mail it but it didn't work.

Night guys. Exhausted.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys are back up :)

Goals:
-Chill the **** out about everything, yet still take things seriously.
-Stop giving a **** what people think about me.
-Have abs so good they stop bullets.
- A 90.00 WACE score.
-Cut down on pot smoking to once a week.

Last Friday (16/3)
We had this picnic thing after school (which I don't remember) and I didn't go to it, but starting about half way through the picnic 15 minutes away from school were picnic afters. These I went to.

I went with weed to sell/smoke and took my friends directions. Ended up going to the right place, then the wrong place, then another wrong place, then the right place again. It got me into a pretty ****ty mood and I just wanted to rip cones and be done with that night.

Finally I walk into this park and the sprinklers turn on. I say goodbye to a friend whose leaving and try to find my friends while I nervously chatter away in my head.

They all come as a group to greet me. This party was boring, so I'll glide straight through:
-I had the opportunity to protect a bro from watching his crush hook-up. I pussied out due to overthinking it.
-I got high.
-I tried to sell pot to a girl, she tried to take advantage of me.
-At first I was with a group of girls from my school, all disliked me.
-Then there was a group of other girls, they all liked me. I was all over them touchy-feely but I didn't want to take it sexual.

Then we all went to Baskins and Robbins and then a train station, caught the train to Claremont with a kid who rocked up during the party. He is a cool guy, basically what I am on my best days. All the time. Consistency is what I crave.

We meet up with a group of people, I hug all the girls and shake all the guys hands as per usual. It became natural and I'm not sure how.

Fast forward through boring ****, these chicks are well juvie and eventually literally run off because we were scaring them.

There is still one girl left and we're trying to get another girl out. Two more girls from the original group rejoin, the kid who invited us walks them home and hooks up with one of them. I nearly pass out then we all (Pom, Marshall, Frazer and I) catch a taxi to mine. Then after a while the kid (he's gonna be Island from here) catches one to mine.

Saturday.
I was invited to an 18th by my friend. I smoked too much the night before and that morning, I missed good opportunities to hook up and was slightly pissed about it. I decided to make a pact not to have cones until I had hooked up. It had been organised by my friend Stoner that he and a friend of his, a girl, were going to stay at my house. He said the girl was alright looking.

I met up with them in the city, she's instantly into me. And hotter than I expected.

Me, Stoner and his fairly hot chick friend all smoked a joint. I took one puff, then passed it on and didn't have another. We got to the party 2 wrong turns and twenty minutes later. I hugged every girl and shook every guys hand, most of the time with Stoners hot chick friend under one arm. Most people thought we were a couple and if they asked she said "No." and I said "YES! We've been engaged for 9 years, half my life with this girl." After a delay. Was pretty hilarious.

There was around 30-40 people there, but some were inside and didn't come out the whole night that I can remember.

The host of the party and another girl came up to me, on two separate occasions, and said to me that literally every girl at that party wanted me to hook up with them. Apparently I'm really hot. Some girl gave me a free vodka cruiser and a cool guy gave me a free beer. We later returned the favour and shouted him a cone.

So, I made out with Stoner's friend after about half an hour and sooooo much procrastination. I got nervous for some reason, maybe because she's a different kind of hot then I'm used to. Very curvy. Anyway, then I smoked some cones. She did too- in fact, she shouted me- and then she nearly passed out while I started shaking and talking about my tingles.

The host came up to me as I was wandering around the party talking to everyone and asked me how old I was. I responded sixteen honestly. She said "DAMN. If you were 18 I would have hooked up with you." She said she might go one year down, then changed her mind and said younger was just wrong. Apparently she has a sister my age and it would be weird.

After that, I hooked up with Stoner's friend again (she was sobered up a bit and I was probably a bit worse off), fingered her and then approached a group of sitting girls and Asian guys. Some chick grabbed my ****. Not sure how that happened but she was ugly. I exclaimed she had grabbed my **** and she winked, I walked off really fast while shivering (weed makes me shiver/shake).

The host came and sat on Stoner and I's lap. I started rubbing the backs of her legs before I realised what was happening, I rubbed up to her ass through her panties.

I hooked up with Stoner's friend again in the hosts litlle (5-10) sisters room. Fingered her a heap. Not cool. I passed out on top of her then stood up like a minute before Stoner came in.

Then I'm not sure what happened but me, the hottest girl from the party and Stoner all ended up back at mine. The hottest girl was the only girl the whole night who didn't want to hook up with stoned me. As in literally, if I sat with any other girls they'd start feeling me up or I'd have an arm around them/them on my lap before I could resist. Also some guy got really pissed off at me because he had no game and I Dominate by Figure so yeah. I touched him at the end of the night to say good bye and he said "Don't touch me." but didn't make eye contact. I laughed at him. I introduced myself to his whole group like four times, he was the only one with a problem.

I found a lot of guys laughed at me, but most girls went for me. Guys would make jokes out of me (I was gone) but girls would just ignore them and be captured by me. The only thing I can attribute this to is ULTIMATE SINCERITY POWERS. Because I was so stoned I had no mask, I was bearing my real emotions and intent 100%. People liked it in general. One guy from the whole party didn't, so what.

After the party at my house I kept making out with Anne (SHE HAS A NAME) and after a while we were both naked and started rubbing crotches, but she was a virgin. I fingered her a heap, she blew me a bit and I went down on her because she would let me *** on her face if I did. She felt really good inside.

After I cummed on her face I laughed and told her I'd cummed on her face. Then we started up again, grinding, etc... I cummed on her tits. In the morning we started up again but she had work and Stoner knocked on the door.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should start hugging girls and shaking guys hands more often like you do.
Man, you smoke so much... Probably not good for you. Whatever, do what you want. It maybe helped with your confidence, but you shouldn't rely on it. Lol, I remember the time I got drunk for the first time and started rubbing that girl.

It's terrible how guys can be jealous sometimes. You were kind to that dude and introduced yourself to his group though. The better you get, the more jealous people and haters you'll get I guess!

Seems like you had lots of fun at this party :)

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've quit. Due in part to recent dramas.

So, I'm many days behind on this whole journalling thing because my life has actually been hectic. It's weird, when life is boring I post constantly but when it takes off you guys have to make do with "I hooked up three times, post later" for your Jack fix.

Friday (23/3/12)
Copied from my other journal at hspuas that I started during the whole sosuave-was-down thing. I added parts though.

So Friday sucked more ****s than a Thai hooker. Except it was pretty great when it actually comes down to it.

So, in the morning I had 5 grams of a herbal remedy on me. I decided on a spur of the moment impulse to ditch it from my bag and go to school in the legalest way possible. On time and everything.

Fast-forward, I hit state early, day is great blah blah blah. Then I get pulled out during English class... I think "Oh ****, this is probably about that picture I posted to facebook..." But then no. This ***** of a teacher makes me take everything out of my locker, bag, pockets, pencil case and wallet one by one, then she searches them and makes me repack it all.

I spent the next four hours being told I look nervous, getting cross referenced and told that four people have given statements associating me with drugs. It was all pretty funny and I just felt like god loved me. However, at one stage I accidently admitted to having bought a half a ounce. I denied again from there though.

I wrote this statement where I was supposed to admit to everything, instead I wrote down the whole occurence. The ***** teacher read it and was like "WELL, THIS IS QUITE DIFFERENT TO MY STATEMENT!" And I replied "Indeed it is." She got pretty pissed.

I got let out after the police came and reiterated I had done nothing wrong. This search was huge, 5 kids are getting suspended/expelled and they found a fair amount of drugs.

Also when I was locked in the room there was this cute chick I'd never seen before. Fantasized about sex and eventually life with her because it was so boring.

After school had nothing on, but I got invited to a party by an un-hot girl who want to hook up with me really bad. Last weekend when In was stoned she tried to take advantage of me. I met her friends, they all liked me. Kept saying I was hilarious and ****.

I didn't shoot once though so I went home alone. Then at the train station I met this group of drunk French people by being loud and introducing myself, one girl was really into me but because I'm gay I chickened out. I recently rediscovered my love of vagina and will not be doing this in the future.

Some good calls for this night, can't remember them all. A lot of bull**** drama because that was the mood I was in. Also, some chick called my friend who invited me and was crying, saying she doesn't know where she is, or what to do. I got really scared for her. I hope she is okay.

Saturday

Slept til late. Had a sesh with some friends who I invited over to take all my weed off my hands. Bad idea.

I didn't shake this time, I just entered deep thought and also giggled about everything. One of them tried to have a serious conversation with me about my drug use, I laughed and ignored him.

Then I had to act vaguely straight to give someone I barely know a fifty bag. Thank **** he was a juvie because otherwise... I felt kinda bad, this kid is way to innocent. He's the guy who probably does it because he thinks it makes him seem cool. I was the first hookup of one of his chick friends, he is friend-zoned hard by most girls. She was pretty hot too, but a ****ty kisser. So yeah, that went okay. Not great and now he knows where I live but oh well. I originally was going to go into the city at like one, I ****ed him around for three hours and at the end of it he thanked me and apologised for the hassle.

Then I went to this guy Karl's party because girl from last night invited me. It was 40 minutes drive away, but my train broke down and it took me an hour and half to catch a cab (I was high) as well as the fact it took me twenty minutes to put one layer of clothing on.

I got there, immediately two girls from my school who don't like me start stampeding me with questions. I just smiled while one of them- Red- pushed me down. The other one is Lisa. Anyway, they wanted to know everything but eventually got distracted because it took me a minute to reply and guys were hooking up like crazy.

Oh, by the way, I was invited to this party because it was a hook-up party with too many girls. It was a hook-up party with too many girls. IT WAS A HOOKUP PARTY WITH TOO MANY GIRLS!

I ****ed up so bad.

I sat on the side of the party, pondering things. I was low self-esteem high. Anyway, this girl was checking me out and came and sat next to me. I had watched her make out with two other guys, not sure about the before/after but I saw it at some stage. A guy gave me a lap dance as well, which sucked. I started softly screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" for a minute at a time every time someone got too close.

She got bored and walked off, about fifteen minutes after that I got the impulse, the undeniable true voice in my head to go out of that room and turn left into the hallway.

There she was in the bathroom, I stood ultra-close to her and we made out. After a minute or so everyone left, Red came up to the door I had just shut and opened it to say "Just saying, you'll regret this in the morning." to my girl. Then my girl slammed the door.

she asked me if I had a girlfriend, I said "Well, a bit late for that..," She pushed me off and was all like "WHAT?? OMG!" I laughed and said got ya. I got her a second time as well but I forgot it.

Unfortunately there was two problems with this hookup: She had bad lips (they were flat, kinda hard) which made her difficult to kiss and I had no idea how a vagina worked. I seriously was rubbing her for like five minutes before I found the entrance and slipped a finger in, when I finally did she got really turned on. Then I forgot what I was doing and continued searching.

So, she said some **** test and I failed. She left and after like an hour another girl invited me outside. Other people came out though, so this was more of a circumstantial **** block than anything. If I was straight I might have pulled something but I'll never know.

The girl who invited me tried pretty hard to kiss me twice. I crossed my arms in front of my face the first time, then I sobered up a bit and the next time I just pulled my head down. She kept pulling me though. It was nearly forcing. Still way softer than a guy can do to a girl.

After some more time Red was talking to me for some reason and said she'd hook up with me if I ate her gum. I refused. She relented. Eventually.

At the end of the party I saw her crying because she thought she was a slut.

Also, I kept noticing everyone there was a really good dancer. They were all in dance programs...

Okay, so here is the boil-down of this post.

I am a mother****ing Alpha Male. This **** isn't for me. I belong with girls, a constant ****ing stream of them. All this pretence bull**** shouldn't exist. There is no "this is a train, not a party". There is no "I'm high." I. Am. Sex.

Also included in pretence's are any bro **** or dancing. I can dance if I want to, but I am me and I accept I will probably want sex first. The bro **** refers to sitting around with my bro's, talking about girls or sport or weed. Chilling is fine, but I will probably want sex first.

So in summary, unless I want something more than sex, I don't go for it. This counts things I want for other people- as my own values. For example if I saw a girl getting raped while I was having a threeway I'd run off to save her.

^That also came about because of the last few days. Antoher great revelation is just relax, fully. Don't tense a single muscle. Not your abs, not anything. Never try to impress with flexing. Also I mean mental flexing, using big words or any other douchey ****. Be a man, relax and take control.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Glad youre safe on the cop thing.

I hate dealers like you. If my guy isnt prompt at the agreed spot, he loses my business. But for smoking out your friends so kindly, your karma is balanced.

HOOK UP PARTY WITH TOO MANY GIRLS??

Decent close. You took too long to get it. Shoulda been making out before anyone else.

One big thing I took away from this post: SEX COMES FIRST. If you wanna get high, cool, if you wanna do stupid sh!t, cool, but TAKE CARE OF THE SEX BEFOREHAND.

Again, good post.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, a quick run down of my situation before I get started with the good ****.

I admitted to the school I had bought a half ounce of bud, I was suspended for nine days. I go back first day next term. I was also given all these incentives and ****, it was worth it in the end.

My mum grounded me. I'm allowed out on the weekend during the day but no other time. I live with a family friend who is reporting this to her. I have two options: Sneak out (I have bulk parties the next two weeks) or do two nights worth of socialising n Saturday day. Both have pros/cons.

Onto the important ****.

The most important thing in my life right now.

My values.

This whole saga, the last four parties I went to and this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130657653&page=1 have really made me think about myself as a man. Also getting high as much as I was and pondering what a man is.

I decided that men today aren't usually really men. Real men lived without anything like this, they just were. They hunted, ate and reproduced. There was nothing else and all those things just happened. They roamed, they didn't live in houses with nice beds and they didn't have a constant stream of stimulation in the form of TV, video games or the internet. Anything and everything external from sex, food and rest just didn't exist. They didn't have to learn things, those things were assumed. If they couldn't hunt, they died. If they got distracted, they died. If they didn't have enough sex, their genes died.

I think you might see where I'm going with this.

All men today spend hours doing pointless **** like watching Misfits or chatting to people on Facebook. They waste time overanalysing every stupid little thing because they're programmed to focus on that type of stuff via the media and video games.

And all of that?

Does. Not. Matter.

There are no fvcking excuses. You have your values and that is it. If you dn't stand by them you aren't a real man, you're severely lesser and that will show up in your blood line- if you have one.

All this little ****, does not matter. If you lose all the friends you have now and begin a new group of people who have stronger values you are much better of then if you stayed with the same people and tried to spare their feelings. You have to except that people aren't the same and aren't always going for the same goals so occasionally you will have to hurt people. Don't go out of your way to do that, but if someone crosses a line you have or gets in the way of something you really want... Do it.

But before your goals (like get sex) come your values. If your values are functional like most peoples, my own included, rape disgusts you. Thus while your goal may be get sex because of your values you won't class rape as sex and won't even consider it.

This works two-fold for you. Actually it works for you infinite-fold, but two great ways that instantly make it better then any over thought tactic nonsense. One way is the obvious, that you have a strong core and are centred. Doubt ceases to exist.

The other way is that others will be drawn to you and you to them. With no effort you will find people with the same intrinsic value system and polarise to them. There isn't even any discussion about it, it just happens.

On that point, you stop being a faggot hanger-on. You stop being one of those guys who has a thousand facebook friends and a group of people you don't feel like you know. You end up having black or white relationships: Either they love you or they hate you.

Sure you have to be strong to stomach this much negativity at once (it occurs when your values clash with others) but overall the positive quality of your life will increase.

I just wrote so many paragraphs on something so simple. Man the fvck up and take control and relax because you are a man. To you, your values trump all. To me my values trump all. To him his values trump all. That's the way we men lead our lives. We all understand this and accept it. With acceptance resistance disappears. We accept, we relax.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
That was one piece of elegant writing mate, were you high when you wrote this because this is on a transcended level Bro!
Cheers man. I had just come down of an intense trip.

**** JUST GOT REAL JAEDON POWERS ACTIVATE

Quote from recently I think.
(Me to girl): My names Jaedon, but my friends call me Big John the Stud.
Friend: No they don't.
Other friend: When has anyone ever called you that. Ever.
Then I think I clawed her. I claw many a girl. I have a hand which is mangled from clawing so many *****es while I rollin'.

Okay, I haven't been on in a while and quite a bit has happened.
-I began smoking weed again.
-I got caught and now have to stay with my mum for the first couple days of holidays.
-One of the girls from a field report is craving my naked body. She's hot and a virgin. Just remembered while I was high we had a convo and she said she'd lose it to me or lose it in a couple of weeks then have sex with me next. I basically have reservations for front row seating in a girls vag.
-One of my friends exes is craving the very same. She's okay and he's given me the go ahead. Meeting up with her tomorrow morning, we'll see how I feel. She's a virgin and only just ****able so probably not. It's like making an ok tasting candy bar then wrapping it in that **** with no tearable ends.
-I didn't shower for four days straight, I spent the whole time lying on my bed tripping out to different chemicals. I think that started the day after I wrote the last thing I wrote.
-I just realised I've only been gone four days. Time passes slow when you sit on your bed high watching How I Met Your Mother and other assorted awesome.

Okay, big deal right here: Yesterday I wasn't on any chemicals, except the ones wearing off, I was sober from about 6pm onwards. Yeah, that **** lags in my body. What I noticed was rather severe after effects of the pot, which have happened before the pot but never as severe. I felt really disconnected from my body and the world as a whole. My visual field kept doing a dolly zoom effect. **** looked and felt like a cartoon.

Thankfully that stopped when I had the best pasta ever and entered the best mood known to man. Actually looking back from when Bianca called me, I still had the dolly zoom effect going until bed. Today when I first went out I also had a tunnel effect. Also it looked like I was watching life through a black static fog.

Oh btw I stopped texting chicks. I just got bored of playing with my phone so much as though I had a vagina. I think I did that on the first or second or something.

Bianca, that bus chick from ages ago, poked me on facebook. I messaged her and she asked who this was, so I ignored her and cried for an hour or so. When I finished crying I wiped my tears away and promised myself I wouldn't do this again, that I could be a strong feisty alpha male.

Anyway she called me on a private number to ask who this was, I was in city hitting on *****es pretty intensely. I was all like "I'll call you back sometime, I'm busy right now." Also it was Friday and it was loud wherever she was because that conversation plus her telling me who this was took 3 minutes.

I went into the city to rent my suit and meet up with a girl to get my homework. I ended up flirting with ladies like a full time job.

Not really, I just messed around. Should go out more.

Today I was in such a good mood.

Went into the city to get my suit, the Irish suit lady said I was charming.

I found a lollipop on the bus. Could life get any better?

I also paid for a corsage for the coming morrow.

I'm allowed out tomorrow to my friends ball, possibly allowed out Friday as well. Not really but no one will be home so...

I feel like beasting on *****es. I want to unleash my whimsy on them. Focusing on the tits.

JAEDON OUT

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say.

I can't pretend I've felt the best. I went to stay with my mum and grandma and I was withdrawing off weed- yes indeed- so I felt like crap the first day. Then I felt to goot to be true the second day, smashed a massive workout and by day three I was really sick. On day four I couldn't get out of bed for more than a couple of minutes at a time, my mum kept wanting to talk avout stuff until I sat her down and explained that there is no problem for me besides her wanting to be emotional. I explained there is literally no logical problem existing which has not already been solved and all that her constantly wanting to explore my "motivation" or "how I feel" does is emphasis the fact I feel pissed off at having to describe this. Honestly I don't regret, remorse, sadness... Why the **** would I? My past is my past and it led to me now, whether it happened when I was 12 of happened 12 seconds ago.

Today I was still sick but my grandma drove me to Perth. She dropped me off at the train and I met a girl from above (the hot virgin one from last post, I met her at the party I vowed not to smoke until I'd hooked up) I'll call her Vow. We were going to watch a movie, we hung out for nearly two hours before it started. I was so sick I felt stoned which made me realise how pointless stoned is. A flu? Stoned? Can't tell the difference.

We shot the **** for a while and I made a large number of stupid jokes constantly. She got something to eat and I had two bites but had and still have essentially zero appetite. When I get "starving" at the moment I have and apple and some beef jerky and feel like I over ate. I'm taking lots of vitamins to compensate.

We went and watched Hunger Games, which was more a movie based on the Wikipedia plot summary. Even the cat was the wrong colour. It was pretty good, just the book is one of the best things. Woody Harrelson was in the movie as well. +10

I kissed her like two minutes into the movie then started fingering her another ten in. I just threw my jacket over my lap and slowly walked my fingers up her thighs. I doubt this would have worked without the prior sexual experience, but it did so I don't care. She is no longer a virgin because she lost it to her best friend, we were supposed to have sex at mine but logistics were ****ed so I just finger-banged her in a cinema. She gave me a bit of a handjob too and it started great, but then she started slipping lower and lower until she was essentially wanking my scrotum.

Afterwards I rubbed my finger on her lips and made out with her. Then we went to maccas and I felt her up a bit.

I may come back and write more, definitely will write about the ball/afters next time I'm on. Right now I'm coughing real bad and feel ****ty so nah.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I kissed her like two minutes into the movie then started fingering her another ten in. I just threw my jacket over my lap and slowly walked my fingers up her thighs. ... She gave me a bit of a handjob too and it started great, but then she started slipping lower and lower until she was essentially wanking my scrotum.

Afterwards I rubbed my finger on her lips and made out with her.
I laughed. So ****ing hard.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey. What's up. I made second page guys. I haven't posted in so long...

So, I got pretty depressed and pretty much just smoked weed every day like a nine-to-five job. I was hitting cones like I shoulda been hitting on *****es. And sluts. And ladies. And dirty *****bags. EDIT: I even passed up an invite to a party on Sunday. What else would I have done on Sunday? Jeez. I was stoned and rationalised that this would make me unnatainable, I forgot to factor in the fact that likely my friend didn't run around shouting "GUYS I JUST INVITED JAEDON AND HE IS VERY HOT" while texting me, so likely no one except her knew I wasn't coming.

Then I went to this counselling session my mum wanted me to go to and I was interested in going to. It was a joke. I don't mind the therapist and can see how that would help some people, I also don't mean to sound arrogant because I can see how that would come out, but basically this woman couldn't help me. I know she wasn't used to cases like mine as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMFtM7abCDI
(Imagine how it would be, to be on the top making cash money
onthetopofonthetopof
travel all around the world, tell stories about all the young... Girls...
...All around the world...)

********* this thingy just deleted part of my post. I'm trying not to give a ****, I started reading Oryx and Crake and it is good so far although it starts slow, I got a tan because sun makes me happy, I quit smoking weed on Sunday to get my body back on track, because of getting sick and all the smoking before I dropped nine kilos, I've put five back on and nearly have my full appetite back, I am very tired.

Also today was the first day of school. I did my homework last night and handed in a very late assessment. I felt good, having actually accomplished something after so long. Meaning.

Yet again goodbye and happy chill/banging.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I've regressed because I've stopped cold approaching. Basically dead. But hey, girls where coming up to me, why would I approach? I started doing those incidental ones with friends where I just say funny ****. Next step I'll do tonight, which is dead-serious Mode One style one-on-one with a girl. Then I have a party so I'll do the party approaches there. I can't remember how I used to start a conversation so I just assume it has to do with being present and I'll meditate later.

Smoked yesterday. Yesterday was just stressful, I also masturbated like three times. I just cared way to much what people thought of me, it's like by being locked away for so long I've developed this complex where I feel a need to please people. It's ****ing bull****, I am Jaedon. When I get bored I stop being bored and start being awesome. So That Problem should also be helped by the cold approaches. Don't get me wrong, I feel great, it's just I feel good but weak. When I am awesome like I was before it's both positive and strong. Weakness is for weak people.

I find myself a lot more tolerant though. Might contribute to the problem as well. But it's good, I just feel I respect peoples choices more now. I still think I'm right but I see others viewpoints and sometimes change my own according. More testosterone will make this feel less weak.

I had to do an in-class English essay yesterday, it was weird, I felt like a nailed some parts and absolutely flopped others. It wasn't just average throughout, it was either really ****ing **** or the ****.

Oh right, I like this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvjSTmUWZcA
it's fifty minutes though.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaedon, I just got a feeling that I should post here and tell you that if you're going through anything, this too, shall pass. Stay strong and do the right thing and you'll be good.