Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Get Veins Popping Out ???

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
HELLO my fello citizens

I workout Im Big and Ripped Not to the Max

But i have a question........

How do you get massive veins pumping out of your body...

I look at these photos and i see Big Veins ripping out of guys arms...

I was thinking This could be a sign of either steriod use or sum kinda suppliment would do this.....Like NO.

Tell me !!! i Have no clue :D

Slone

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tighten a belt around your arm and flex your hand repeatedly like a drug user to get a good pump. Or you can lower your body fat.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have good genetics and good veins. I do, and it isn't a source of supplements. I'm lean as well, and that helps they show. They pop out when I dont lift.

In fact its what makes my arm appear a little bigger. I just have pipes that are very superficial.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mostly your bodyfat level.

Most folks that are 12-15% bodyfat have 1 main vein that they can see when they get going.

9-12% Major veins,you can see blue outlines underneath the skin from other veins.

6-8% Those blue veins you saw before now start popping out. I've noticed they come out in my chest,shoulder and when I'm really pushing it,in my neck.

5% and below is NASTY looking,not in a good way. It's kinda like a road map with texture.

It's just a general guideline of what I've experienced and what I've seen at the bodybuilding shows I've been to.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember where I heard this but doesn't consuming something sweet give you an immediate vein pop? Don't body builders do this right before a pose-off?

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
How To Get Veins Popping Out ???

Don't you wanna get laid ?

Chicks think it's nasty for the record.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a single chic tell me my arms are nasty, in fact, the opposite.

Diet, workout, lower body fat, etc.

Eat chicken breasts, eggs, oatmeal, foods that make you lean.

Try this next time you work out.....
Get some dumbbells, start with 80lbs. or if you lift often, go for 100lbs. I weigh 170 and use 95lbs in this workout.
Set the dumbbells on the floor, stand between them.
Bend your knees, reach down and grab the weights.
Lift them till you are standing completey straight up, push out your chest, then lower them back to the floor. That's one rep.
Do 3 sets of 10.
It requires a strong grip, and remember to breath. Do each rep as quick as you can, but make sure you push out your chest.
You'll see veins popping out all over da damn place. :)

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
It's mostly your bodyfat level.

Most folks that are 12-15% bodyfat have 1 main vein that they can see when they get going.

9-12% Major veins,you can see blue outlines underneath the skin from other veins.

6-8% Those blue veins you saw before now start popping out. I've noticed they come out in my chest,shoulder and when I'm really pushing it,in my neck.

5% and below is NASTY looking,not in a good way. It's kinda like a road map with texture.

It's just a general guideline of what I've experienced and what I've seen at the bodybuilding shows I've been to.

That's the point. I CAN see veins in my biceps even when I'm not flexing. I wasn't able to see them so clearly before a few weeks ago. I've always been able to see them in my forearms but not the biceps until recently. And I'm starting to see them in my chest, too. So if in addition to genetics it's also about body fat then there's no way I can be at 28.5 %.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:
That's the point. I CAN see veins in my biceps even when I'm not flexing. I wasn't able to see them so clearly before a few weeks ago. I've always been able to see them in my forearms but not the biceps until recently. And I'm starting to see them in my chest, too. So if in addition to genetics it's also about body fat then there's no way I can be at 28.5 %.
Theres a difference between seeing them and having them pop out.

There is a point where veins become too much. Personally I like maybe one or two in my arms with one or two in the crotch region(not pumped),other then that it's just nasty.

My bud who just did his show had them EVERYWHERE,you name it,they popped out. It's just freaky,didn't even look good. His forearms,shoulders and bis were NUTS! Damn things had veins of veins from other veins.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly? Steroids. I'm working with a guy now who went on them about a month ago and his arms are huge with veins popping out everywhere. It's almost too much, really.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still wondering what the heck is so great about veins popping out, unless you like to mainline heroine.

roomforimprovement

Reaction score
To all the people said they wonder why someone would want their veins to pop out, it doesn't necessarily have to be because they r drug addicts or them just liking the way it looks, it could be for medical reasons. For example: I have sickle cell anemia and have to go to the hospital sometimes due to severe pain and they have to give me IV fluids and pain medication intravenously and because people with sickle cell don't have very good veins they sometimes have to insert piclines into my arn. When you have to make several hospital visits that gets very stressful. So what did I do? I started lifting weights all the time, and as a result my veins started to bulge all up n down my arm and now I don't need piclines as much as I used to.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fail responses for the most part

Veins are mostly dependent on genetics and bodyfat

supps containing NO can help too

Jaxon said:
Honestly? Steroids. I'm working with a guy now who went on them about a month ago and his arms are huge with veins popping out everywhere. It's almost too much, really.
only in some cases, mostly from Win or Anavar

yawny

Reaction score
k, i knowthis is a really old thread. But google found it, so my thought is tho.. wouldnt you tale metabolism into concideration.
As when you get a "pump" your heart rate is up there to cause greater pressure on the main vein highways, so to speak.

haha so if you want a pump like that to last you can do the following.
1. wank like crazy: always works.
2. live on caffeine
orrr 3. eat a spoon of clen and try not to have a heart attack lol.