Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hm, she hasn't contacted me and I'm tempted to text/call her...

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the last time I heard from this girl whom I've been talking to for quite a while now was on Saturday. That night she told me that sh e was going to bed and she'd call me in the morning, whatever. She never called me. She never called me the whole day nor texted me. Very strange because she'd always text me or call me every day for like the past 3 months. So it's been 2 days and I ha ven't heard from her. I so badly want to txt her but I don't know if Is hould..... Maybe it 's her game to see if I contact her because she always calls me and stuff and now she's seeing if I would text/call her. Anyone got any idea what I could text her without coming across as needy? I Don't want to call her because I know she won't answer and I'll just get her voice mail (she works and cant answer phone).

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I would text her and say "hows your week so far" 3-4 days later after her last text. Then stop all contact. She might be giving u the sh1t test.

I have a post where a chic did the same thing to me. She would text me like krazy(8 times a day) for about a month. Then we hung out at a lounge. 4 days later she decides to stop texting me. So I text her 3 days later to see how her week was, no response, then I text her the next day then I stopped pursuing.
So two weeks later from my last text she response with saying hi and calling me a punk because I didnt call her job to see if she was alrite. She gave a lame excuse of her phone was broke and she was out of town for about a week. Now she is upset that I stopped communication when she started first. Now she is trying to play the victim of me hurting her lol

So in other words hit her up by text no more than 2 times and or call her but don't leave a voicemail. Good luck with that bro.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
she probably feels like shes doing all the work. i would call her but dont text. call her and say hey dork/punk/whatever see what she replies back with

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright. texted her with "hey dork :) hows your week so far?"
we'll see what happens from here now.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well she responds to me
"Im working out . . :) call you later"

I dunno if :up: or :down: but thats all responding for me till she calls I guess. When she does I don't think I'm gonna mention why she hasn't called the past 3 days. I guess she really was wanting to see if I'd contact her or not.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Texting a girl with "hey dork" is not sexy, and would seem friend-zonish to me. Thumbs down on that advice.
Maybe in that context it's not sexy, but I've had great results with teasing girls by calling them dorks.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Maybe in that context it's not sexy, but I've had great results with teasing girls by calling them dorks.
we can agree to disagree? the word dork is better said than texted.