Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Australia, Brisbane

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling all DJ's in the sunshine state, preferbly Brisbane city. :cool:

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
from brissy

wing with me sometime, you too ben...be in touch.

make you's all welcome

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey lads,

Me and a mate are goin to brisbane after uni exams around 5th dec. Man I cant wait!!! We r driving from townsville to brisbane and checkin out the scenery. This roadtrip is an "Anything Goes" kind of roadtrip for about 2 weeks so we cant really plan on anything.

Can any lads from brisbane give some kind of advice about brisbane and all the good things about. Im pretty much a beginner with the DJ skills while my mate is a natural DJ (MILFhunter at age 15)

PM me or send email to mr_vj84@hotmail.com

muntted

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but im in brisbane as well, wouldnt mind someone to wingman me, show me the tricks of the trade etc.

KL70

Reaction score
This thread is almost 10 years old, so I thought I'd update it, given that I'm after Bris wingmen and the posters to this thread, have probably all moved on.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am on the Sunshine Coast, I am about the same age as the guys who originally posted. Have read a bit about game, but yet to really test any of the material in a structured way. I have another mate who is keen for a night out sarging, kind of looking for a way to start.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in twmba (obviously), but I come to bris on weekends to run game. I would love to hook up with some skilled wings, bcoz my regular boys are clueless :p and stubborn too. They are just skeptical about new information and don't want to learn anything.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be keen to hookup or at least chat. I am sometimes on the Brisbane Fraternity forum. I have read a bit and am looking for a place to start. My phone number is 07 54938764, my name is Edwin.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
KL70 said:
This thread is almost 10 years old, so I thought I'd update it, given that I'm after Bris wingmen and the posters to this thread, have probably all moved on.
lol

this is so funny.

Ive been a long time away. Thought I'd check in. I've been married in the meantime.

lol

Fair few girls back in the day. Always found myself in something a bit more concrete with women, who usually wanted to see me again.

___

Well, guys. I remember those days fondly, had a heap of fun.

Maybe I will hit the town with you guys. I go alright..... hehehehehe.

It was always about choice with me. Choice to go out with a girl and choice to leave her, not feel like I had to stay. As sad as it was, we ended a long relationship.

Thats all way in the past now. Wow, thought I'd check the forum. And this THREAD IS STILL HERE LOL

0403513970. hit me up

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
I would be keen to hookup or at least chat. I am sometimes on the Brisbane Fraternity forum. I have read a bit and am looking for a place to start. My phone number is 07 54938764, my name is Edwin.
hey mate, I am not really looking to teach any guys by the way....

but how is the brisbane fraternity at the moment?