Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all men that justify cheating through "its my nature I cant help it"

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is probably pointless considering the number of royal *******s I see on this site but I gotta see it anyway.

(My boyfriend has an account on this site and showed me some questions and I peeked around...so thats how I found this site if you're wondering)

I see it said so many freaking times on these forums where men cheat on their spouse that really has fulfilled all their needs and they justify their behavior as "I cannot help it its within my nature" and then hide it from their spouse/girlfriend.

As someone with an education of evolutionary biology and psychology I gotta say you all of full of sh** and are insanely selfish and thats why you cheat- yet dont have the balls to admit thats the true reason why.

Women are biologically wired to be golddiggers. Fact. Women over millions of years of human existence, have evolved to prefer men with resources (today resources means money but throughout most of human history resources meant other things like food, hunting skills that lead to food, status that led to more food, I could go on and on but thats the jist). Women who chose men with few resources were more likely to die and their children were more likely to die. This is why women seem to prefer men with money.

I would bet the men out there that frequently say 'I cant help cheating its in my nature" would not like the same thing dished out from a woman's biological tendencies. Since your nature sucuumbs you and you cannot overcome it because you are oh-so-helpless-and-tied-to-it....how about women just sucuumb to their nature and only date men with resources? This would result in 20% of the male population getting sex with tons of partners and the other 80% of you rarely getting it and scrambling to be rich or famous to get the power to get sex. Im willing to bet 99% of men would degrade women ruthlessly forever if we did this and call us selfish *****es. I see it on these forums all the time and ironically, often by the same men who use this "my nature" crutch to justify their selfish behavior.

Guess what? There are these things called brain cells that humans have that animals dont. Where you think beyond your evolutionary tendencies- its very hard for some of you so I sympathize- but try it.

So many women now are marrying guys that arent rich. Yeah some dont because they dont have the options...but I know tons of women who marry a guy who is financially stable but doesnt necessarily make alot of money. There are golddiggers out there, but there are less overall (depends on where you live, but with women working more we are not as financially dependent upon men)

Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails. And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH.

Thus, ends my rant.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
This thread is probably pointless considering the number of royal *******s I see on this site but I gotta see it anyway.

(My boyfriend has an account on this site and showed me some questions and I peeked around...so thats how I found this site if you're wondering)

I see it said so many freaking times on these forums where men cheat on their spouse that really has fulfilled all their needs and they justify their behavior as "I cannot help it its within my nature" and then hide it from their spouse/girlfriend.

As someone with an education of evolutionary biology and psychology I gotta say you all of full of sh** and are insanely selfish and thats why you cheat- yet dont have the balls to admit thats the true reason why.

Women are biologically wired to be golddiggers. Fact. Women over millions of years of human existence, have evolved to prefer men with resources (today resources means money but throughout most of human history resources meant other things like food, hunting skills that lead to food, status that led to more food, I could go on and on but thats the jist). Women who chose men with few resources were more likely to die and their children were more likely to die. This is why women seem to prefer men with money.

I would bet the men out there that frequently say 'I cant help cheating its in my nature" would not like the same thing dished out from a woman's biological tendencies. Since your nature sucuumbs you and you cannot overcome it because you are oh-so-helpless-and-tied-to-it....how about women just sucuumb to their nature and only date men with resources? This would result in 20% of the male population getting sex with tons of partners and the other 80% of you rarely getting it and scrambling to be rich or famous to get the power to get sex. Im willing to bet 99% of men would degrade women ruthlessly forever if we did this and call us selfish *****es. I see it on these forums all the time and ironically, often by the same men who use this "my nature" crutch to justify their selfish behavior.

Guess what? There are these things called brain cells that humans have that animals dont. Where you think beyond your evolutionary tendencies- its very hard for some of you so I sympathize- but try it.

So many women now are marrying guys that arent rich. Yeah some dont because they dont have the options...but I know tons of women who marry a guy who is financially stable but doesnt necessarily make alot of money. There are golddiggers out there, but there are less overall (depends on where you live, but with women working more we are not as financially dependent upon men)

Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails. And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH.

Thus, ends my rant.
That is exactly what is happening, lol.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically my argument is...if you want to use this excuse, accept that most women are going to be golddiggers then since apparently we live in a society where narcissism prevails.
I think most men here have accepted that a long time ago, specially in this section of the forum. But things arent so simple like that. If all women were just straight out gold diggers, we would be living in a better world.

And you cant berate them or judge them...its simply "in their nature." If you cannot accept this argument and feel "its in my nature to cheat but women are selfish *****es for going for guys with money" you are the definition of SELFISH.
If that is what do you think about men here, you are just misunderstanding the majority of the men here.
And we all are the definition of selfish. That is also our nature.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Shut the fvck up

2. I've been a member of this site for over 10 years.. i know this site, and most of the members that post here like the back of my hand, and i can with 100% certainty say that you pulled this post out of hte crack of your ass. That's not the sentiment of this site, show one post in this section that stats that it's okay for men to cheat beucase that's in your nature. you can't.

lol okay let me rephrase that, show me one non trolling member that says that.

this is more along the lines of what you re going to see on this forum

Being bored is a very pathetic excuse to cheat on your wife. How about man up, stop being selfish, and see if things can be resolved first? Have some respect for yourself and everyone else involved.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1962436&postcount=3

3. I also know you are full of **** beucse 80% of teh people on this forum don't believe i marriage lol.

4. the rest of you post makes absolutely no sense. WTF does women being golddiggers have to do wtih men being selfish and having sex with other women. there is no correlation of the 2.

in fact, it's the exact opposite; men who marry golddigers generally do so because they dont' have better options, thus they can't cheat. If a guy doesn't have enough game to either realize that he is married to a golddigger, or to not be able to find a better option to marry than a golddiger, you can't expect him to have enough game to pull off an affair.

good lord woman go make your BF a ham sammich and get the **** off this forum

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
SXS said:
If that is what do you think about men here, you are just misunderstanding the majority of the men here.
And we all are the definition of selfish. That is also our nature.

Exactly why I will never ever commit to any man. Sounds stuck up- but I am a loyal, smart, kind person to someone I choose to be exclusive to. Since all men are selfish, then no man in this world deserves me long term.

I date but am picky about my boyfriends. Even then, I have boyfriends but dump them the second it gets boring or they start showing assholish tendencies. Current boyfriend knows that is in the future at some point. No, my standards for assholish behavior arent really even that bad. As long as I work hard to keep my figure I can do this the rest of my life.

Thanks for the replies. My girlfriends are astounded by my philosophy and the responses I get from men on forums like this just show what men really are (and how their boyfriends are in private or will be in the future once the novelty wears off).
When people are done responding Im going to show this forum to all my girlfriends.

They say if men had the same casual sex options, very few men would ever marry.
I say if women were smart and not so goddamn weak willed, none would marry because no man on earth is marriage material.

Yes I am a man hater- but I am right, arent I?

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Also youre wrong. Golddiggers dont marry men with no options. I wont even go into the post about that- most people on this site have no idea about evolutionary stuff.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
deep down you like guys like us

women wont admit it,you guys lie saying you want a sweet and kind guy

but your actions say you love the thrill and the challenge

trust me, your not going anywhere because your boyfriend has all the traits you love

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading your post, it is in my opinion that your boyfriend is a pu$$ywhipped faggot for staying with a girl that has your attitude. the sad thing is he is a member here and we will never know who it is. I'm sure it's one of those that always starts threads about "why does my girlfriend cheat on me every weekend and how can I get her to stop and love me? no I don't want to break up with her!".lol some "man" you got there.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Some people that responded say yes Im selfish and cheat but still expect women to be golddiggers...I see men contradicting that constantly on this forum. There are individual differences though. No man on this forum will admit anyway that they cheat yet still expect women to not be golddiggers but there are DEF some posting here alot.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kimberleah said:
Exactly why I will never ever commit to any man. Sounds stuck up- but I am a loyal, smart, kind person to someone I choose to be exclusive to. Since all men are selfish, then no man in this world deserves me long term.

I date but am picky about my boyfriends. Even then, I have boyfriends but dump them the second it gets boring or they start showing assholish tendencies. Current boyfriend knows that is in the future at some point. No, my standards for assholish behavior arent really even that bad. As long as I work hard to keep my figure I can do this the rest of my life.

Thanks for the replies. My girlfriends are astounded by my philosophy and the responses I get from men on forums like this just show what men really are (and how their boyfriends are in private or will be in the future once the novelty wears off).
When people are done responding Im going to show this forum to all my girlfriends.

I say if women were smart and not so goddamn weak willed, none would marry because no man on earth is marriage material.

boy I can't WAIT for reality to catch up with you.hahaha it's going to be SWEET. Mother nature takes her toll on EVERY woman, workout or not, you will get old and you will have less guys to pick from. you are not the exception, honey.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
I would never cheat while in an exclusive relationship. Actually thats my whole point of never fully committing to someone. If I had any thought in my head men could be faithful my attitude would be different.

Believe me, I have been tempted so many times. Ive had hotter men than my current boyfriend throw themselves at me when I was unhappy with them. Prime time to cheat. I never did?

I dont pretend to be perfect but when it comes to morals in relationships I am better than all you that respond. No man would not take advantage of the situation I described above- if you said you would resist a hot girl offerring free one time sex and your gf would never find out- you all would take it and if you say no- you are lying. However, I have continually done that....thus why would any man deserve me? Disloyal men do not deserve loyal women

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Sure I will have less options when I am older but honestly Ill tire down anyway. All the spinsters I know have and just dont bother to date. All the married women I know are miserable because all men are selfish pigs. Dont buy into the whole I need to be married and give men what they dont deserve.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just taking it to an extreme. My father and my mother kept their relationship to this day. So did their mother and father. I'm positive that nothing like cheating would ever happen in their relationship. The problem is with this generation. Not with men or women.

I date but am picky about my boyfriends. Even then, I have boyfriends but dump them the second it gets boring or they start showing assholish tendencies. Current boyfriend knows that is in the future at some point. No, my standards for assholish behavior arent really even that bad. As long as I work hard to keep my figure I can do this the rest of my life

You think. But the fact is, as you get older, the people you meet will have more and more bagagge. You just won't meet good men, single, childless and successfull at 40. You will meet divorced, bitter men and sometimes you will have to deal with exes and kids as well. It's no wonderland.

Good.

There are a lot of men that are "marriage material" in the sense showing in the mainstream. But the odds are, you are never going to meet him, cuz he doesn't go out much, and if you do, you wouldn't like him anyway. So in a sense you are right.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Haha my boyfriend is the SWEET AND KIND GUY. Thus far anyway. He will change for sure- no guy is sweet and kind forever. I will ditch him then and I have told him all my past experiences and what I will do once he starts being "a man." He has met my exes who all confirmed I did this to them so he knows Im not lying when I say I dont tolerate being degraded and treated like an object. Sweet and kind men...They do not exist all have hidden agendas like you all state.

I dont think you all realize that when women continually see over and over again all men are selfish pigs they can do a magical thing...change their views and attitudes. Magical really.

My attitude is BECAUSE of all the crap you guys write on here. Experienced it daily and everyone told me I overanalyze...then discover this forum and literally- you all write exactly what others tell me Im crazy to think

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I thought some of the guys on here were angry and bitter.

Honestly, there probably are guys out there who can't really help themselves from cheating. What's bogus is when they claim that they are that way because they are more "alpha" and masculine than other men.

Also, I would agree that women are hard wired to be attracted to men with resources. That's not necessarily the same thing as being a golddigger however. A golddigger doesn't care about the guy at all, only the money. A normal woman is attracted to the guy because he's successful. Women like guys who have their sh!t together - this is also known as being a man instead of a boy.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
golddiggers are the scum of the earth

you ever notice golddiggers never grow old with a husband, most die without ever being married

this is your life you dumb broad

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
A man can be sweet and kind and treat his partner with respect and not cheat. Successful men can do this. 99.999% of men have no morals or character and will not even if they can

Boys do the opposite. They are degrading, mean, play mind games, believe their needs come over their womans unless that behavior would lead to them to more sex.

Im a 27 year old girl surrounding by boys age ranging from ages 18-60

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I am needy because I have a brain? Im not needy. I already stated my standards arent high. I am very independent and like alot of alone time. I have a ****load of hobbies and friends...thats why I am so successful at not getting serious with men and dont feel guilty- I have a ton to fill the void. My girlfriends (some) depend on their guy too much- I dont get it. I dont expect gifts or constant praise. Im not Gods gift to the world. I expect morals and character much more than the average woman- men have none.

kimberleah

Banned
Reaction score
My bfs good guy friends said Im what most men want- very independent, high sex drive, not looking to get married. I think my bf likes these qualities of me. Youre right most men dont want to get married- so when they meet a girl they can have fun with without worrying "will she want to marry me?" I guessss I can see it

But I will admit I am a man hater and thats a good reason why I am sure I will never commit- I have no hope for the vast majority of you.