Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Difference between innocent flirting and real interest?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working on a girl to get a LTR with her, and she is very flirty with me, but I was wondering... How can I tell innocent flirting from real interest?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm working on a girl to get a LTR with her."

It should be known that things work out much better when the girl works for YOU. If you're already working for her then you're already in a losing game.

Second, you don't mention having any sexual contact with her so I assume you haven't (correct me if I'm wrong).. the fact that you are even thinking about LTR possibilities throws your losing game, to a game down the drain where it will never come back.

Might seem a little drastic, but it's very hard to work for a woman these days. If your time with a woman seems more like working, then it's not going to go that far. Try "I'm having fun with this girl," or "This girl is extremely attractive," but stay away from that LTR word. If you attract her, then she will give you signs. Then you can make the move and kiss her; don't ask her for a relationship.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
"I'm working on a girl to get a LTR with her."

It should be known that things work out much better when the girl works for YOU. If you're already working for her then you're already in a losing game.

Second, you don't mention having any sexual contact with her so I assume you haven't (correct me if I'm wrong).. the fact that you are even thinking about LTR possibilities throws your losing game, to a game down the drain where it will never come back.

Might seem a little drastic, but it's very hard to work for a woman these days. If your time with a woman seems more like working, then it's not going to go that far. Try "I'm having fun with this girl," or "This girl is extremely attractive," but stay away from that LTR word. If you attract her, then she will give you signs. Then you can make the move and kiss her; don't ask her for a relationship.
OK I didn't use the right terms... I'm not really working her or anything. By that I meant I spend a lot of times with her and hang out a lot with her and I'm not at her feet or anything. I don't know if it's more clear?

And to the other post, what do you mean by escalate?

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By 'Escalate', he means make a move on her, touch her, try to kiss her. If she goes for it then it wasn't innocent flirting (must be an oxymoron in there somwhere!).

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call them on their flirtatious bluffs.

Flirting should be resigned to showing signs of interest and that's it. Unfortunately women abuse flirting for their own self-esteem and enjoyment thus leading to the male to be unaware of her true intentions or feelings forcing him to yet again put his balls on the line for just another chick who may or may not be interested in him.

Even if it's obviously friendly call their bluff. Call it in a sexual way, too. Slap her arse, grope it - whatever. Just call their damn bluff when they're flirting with you so if they're trying to use you it's nipped in the bud early and leaves them feeling a little violated.

It's win-win - if they are interested, you have moved things up a notch. If not, you have made them feel arkward and you know where you stand.

The Muscly Jerk

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Call them on their flirtatious bluffs.

Flirting should be resigned to showing signs of interest and that's it. Unfortunately women abuse flirting for their own self-esteem and enjoyment thus leading to the male to be unaware of her true intentions or feelings forcing him to yet again put his balls on the line for just another chick who may or may not be interested in him.

Even if it's obviously friendly call their bluff. Call it in a sexual way, too. Slap her arse, grope it - whatever. Just call their damn bluff when they're flirting with you so if they're trying to use you it's nipped in the bud early and leaves them feeling a little violated.

It's win-win - if they are interested, you have moved things up a notch. If not, you have made them feel arkward and you know where you stand.

The Muscly Jerk

So you just flirt back...like the whole "Woah, I don't know you well enough for that!" type fo thing?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's saying do whatever, ask her on a date, do something so you're not "flirting" months on end. If you're flirting months on end with no real escalation she's an attention *****.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise got it!

You keep escalating untill she is seduced or shoots you down, and then the ball is in your court whether or not you want to meet her again and start over. I know it becomes a stretch for the conversation, but the more you shag a woman the more attached she gets to you,

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, can you be any more vague? At least write a concise FR.

BannedGod said:
I'm working on a girl to get a LTR with her, and she is very flirty with me, but I was wondering... How can I tell innocent flirting from real interest?