Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook?

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so everyone here knows of this person pook, but who is he really? This person was all over these forums a few years back then all of a sudden he dropped off the face of the world! Why I do so wonder! Does anyone here have any info on this person? What if pook is a chick!? What if he was a gay dude into pick up!!? This guy, or girl was really smart and helped a lot of people, but who is he?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
Ok so everyone here knows of this person pook, but who is he really? This person was all over these forums a few years back then all of a sudden he dropped off the face of the world! Why I do so wonder! Does anyone here have any info on this person? What if pook is a chick!? What if he was a gay dude into pick up!!? This guy, or girl was really smart and helped a lot of people, but who is he?
He's given descriptions and I doubt he's gay.

Also, it doesn't matter who he is. He liked to stay anonymous, he did more philosophy than anything.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
was wondering the same thing.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is not a man; he's a concept!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is a Legend. And he is also known as the greatest SoSuaver of all time. He doesn't stay in one place for a long time.

And actually, Pook is still here.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure pook is still on here, just goes under a different name. I've read most of the book of pook, the man is definately great and knows what he's talking about. His book really helped me see things from a different perspective, may sound cliche but it impacted my life alot more than i could have expected.

lepanto

Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
Oh I'm sure pook is still on here, just goes under a different name. I've read most of the book of pook, the man is definately great and knows what he's talking about. His book really helped me see things from a different perspective, may sound cliche but it impacted my life alot more than i could have expected.
No cliche. I remember the night when I first read most of his stuff. Back then I was a miserable AFC, who thought that getting no girl was the worst thing that could happen to you in this world. It was a life changing moment for me. So radical, so unheard-of...

Well, I know better know. I still got no girl. But that is due to the fact that there are things much, much worse than being a virgin.

Anyway, none of them will hold me back any longer. I'm tired of making excuses.

If you read this: Thanks a lot, Pook.

The Pedantical

Don Juan
Reaction score
lepanto said:
No cliche. I remember the night when I first read most of his stuff. Back then I was a miserable AFC, who thought that getting no girl was the worst thing that could happen to you in this world. It was a life changing moment for me. So radical, so unheard-of...

Well, I know better know. I still got no girl. But that is due to the fact that there are things much, much worse than being a virgin.

Anyway, none of them will hold me back any longer. I'm tired of making excuses.

If you read this: Thanks a lot, Pook.
So you mean Pook is like taking a homeless guy sleeping on a subway bench and showing him pictures of jews being exterminated in the holocaust to make him feel better about himself?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know everyone fantasize about him and regard him as god, but no disrespect i think its all full of sh!t. who cares who he is, he's a human being like all of us. whats the idea of idolizing him, like if we pray to him, our game is gona get better. the only thing that matters is, did he help u get laid, and if he did, good. personally, he had some good points but i also think he was full of sh!t. but hey i know hes a player (if he really is who sounds like the one from book of pook). he just wasnt great teacher to me.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
the only thing that matters is, did he help u get laid, and if he did, good. personally, he had some good points but i also think he was full of sh!t.
I think the whole idea behind Pook is that it's not about "getting laid"- it's about becoming a real man and having respect for yourself. That is one of the reasons why his posts have endured and continue to be inspiring and motivational to young people. There's something about his better posts that just strike a chord...when you read it, you immediately realize that it's true. Hard to explain....

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
i know everyone fantasize about him and regard him as god, but no disrespect i think its all full of sh!t. who cares who he is, he's a human being like all of us. whats the idea of idolizing him, like if we pray to him, our game is gona get better. the only thing that matters is, did he help u get laid, and if he did, good. personally, he had some good points but i also think he was full of sh!t. but hey i know hes a player (if he really is who sounds like the one from book of pook). he just wasnt great teacher to me.

That's it! I'm starting The First United Church of Pook!

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[/LIST]
Gray The Prince said:
That's it! I'm starting The First United Church of Pook!
If u did i would totally go, at least for a few times.

What i like about reading that is that it isn't about just getting chicks, its about you coming to terms with yourself, seeing your flaws through fictional(and over-the-top) characters. It has made me take a look at myself and i understood then that the biggest thing working against an amatuer like myself is my own self.

If i could say one thing to pook, I would have to say thanks, that and why the hell doesn't he get that thing published lol

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
da dynamically said:
Pook's role was to inspire, uplift, and encourage others. That's who he is....well was. That's all you need to know.....What are you a woman? Are you trying to stalk him or something?
Yup you got me bub:rolleyes: Thats really it, but idk I just wanted to know what is up with this dude. He is a smart man.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
da dynamically said:
Pook's role was to inspire, uplift, and encourage others. That's who he is....well was. That's all you need to know.....What are you a woman? Are you trying to stalk him or something?
Yup you got me bub:rolleyes: Thats really it, but idk I just wanted to know what is up with this dude. He is a smart man.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol from Urban Dictionary:

Pook

"A mysterious former Legendary DJ on the forums of Sosuave.com. He was highly regarded as one of the greatest DJ's who have ever lived. He was the essence of all that DJism stood for--getting women to like men. His advice, posts and contributions are the best by any single person, bar none. He started from the depths of AFCism and reached the pinnacle on DJism. He was hailed as a hero, crusading through women, a true champion. Then something happened, he started "changing". After he made it to the top he looked down at the "DJ way" what it stood for, what its aims were, so he denounced the DJ Bible and became completely disillusioned with women. Pook was then accused of Blasphemy, Misogyny and a few other charges. But in reality he just saw the "dating game" for what it was and most women for who they were. He then left Sosuave and disappeared off the map.

He has never been seen again."

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really entertaining writing style. I think it's him on that blog called Pook's Mill

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He came, left his legacy, and disappeared. So that he might become immortalized in pickup mythology. As a legend. To inspire countless generations after him and give us timeless wisdom to soak up and a model to aspire to.

Actually, he's probably just off somewhere enjoying his life. I doubt he had anything else to gain from being here, so I'm sure he left. Ideally, that's what we're all supposed to do eventually.