Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 3 Keys of Success with the opposite sex...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, and right to the point. There are 3 crucial things you REALLY need to live by if you want to have any kind of success with the opposite sex. Here they are:

1) Have the balls to approach someone and let them know you are interested. If you don't make a move you won't go anywhere.

2) Don't be clingy and needy. No one likes dingleberries, so DON'T be one!

3) Learn to gracefully accept the fact that some people just aren't going to be attracted to you and some people are going to find that they just don't like you very much once they get to know you. You have those same feelings about other people so it's really silly to expect that some others won't have the same feelings about you as well. If it's not going well, just move on...it's not like there isn't anyone else to date.

If you follow these relatively simple rules ALL of the time, you WILL be more successful with the opposite sex.

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jedi Pimp:
true, true and more true. face the matter at hand but only let it make you stronger.

How the HELL do you get a picture in your signature?! I thought UBB Codes for images wasn't allowed???

That was a good post btw Wyldfire, true.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, and right to the point. There are 3 crucial things you REALLY need to live by if you want to have any kind of success with the opposite sex. Here they are:

1) Have the balls to approach someone and let them know you are interested. If you don't make a move you won't go anywhere.

2) Don't be clingy and needy. No one likes dingleberries, so DON'T be one!

3) Learn to gracefully accept the fact that some people just aren't going to be attracted to you and some people are going to find that they just don't like you very much once they get to know you. You have those same feelings about other people so it's really silly to expect that some others won't have the same feelings about you as well. If it's not going well, just move on...it's not like there isn't anyone else to date.

If you follow these relatively simple rules ALL of the time, you WILL be more successful with the opposite sex.

Thats a good post. Not too long just straight up. I think number 3 is the one that a lot of people need to ACCEPT and realize. Some people just arent gonna be attracted to you physically.

Do you think that if someone is into you physically and has a strictly sexual attraction to you that they will let your personality go? Like if they want you bad would they ignore the fact that they hate your attitude and personality? Cuz I sure do!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, people do that all the time. If they are physically attracted to you, a lot of people will ignore lousy behavior or make excuses for it simply because they WANT that person to fit their imagined image of their "ideal" mate. That's why so many people get hurt...they are too quick to fall for what they WANT the person to be rather than what they REALLY are. In my personal experience...once you learn how to control that behavior in yourself you tend to have much more success in both choosing appropriate partners AND having better relationships.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight to the point. I like it.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did "dingleberry" come from? New one on me. Good post btw.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Dingleberries are foreign objects that attach themselves to someone's arsehole. That's about as politely as I can possibly put it.

Let's just say it's not a good thing.

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post Wyldfire.

It took me a long time to realize and accept these truths. Especially the one about dating being a numbers game, and someone either being very attracted to you or not.

I've recently met a few girls who gave me more compliments in two minutes, than my ex-gf gave me in two months.

I recently talked about all of this with a friend who is going through a second divorce, and just now getting back in the dating game.

He was interested in a girl at a bar, where I've had a lot of interest from women lately. He thought because of my looks, and recent success with women, that she was into me. I told him that she liked him, and had no interest in me. She recently called him, long-distance, to confirm this.

He has a Stone Cold Steve Austin look, and I have more of a pretty boy, Brad Pitt look. Some women are into his look, many are into my look, and some women like neither. If I approached women who don't like my look, it doesn't matter how charming, ****y, funny, etc, I am. I'll get nowhere. And you can't take this kind of rejection personally. Just move on, until you find a girl that's into your looks. Then if you don't do anything too stupid, and she likes your personality after getting to know you; you're in there.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I really like the Stone Cold type of look. I like the shaved head with goatee look a lot. I'm really picky about a guy's hairstyle. I like either bald or very short or very long and wild looking. I don't care for anything in between. I like tame facial hair but don't like excessive body hair (shoulder pads, back jungles or a toupee wearing arse). I can't stand hairy balls either, or foreskin. Women really do tend to be a lot more picky about a man's appearance than men are about a woman's appearance. Men are a lot more forgiving if it means he can get laid. Women don't have the same urge for sex that men do so we will bide our time and be much more selective with looks.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!
Wyldfire
I really like the Stone Cold type of look. I like the shaved head with goatee look a lot.
I just grew a goatee, completing the Stone Cold style. [Now, if I only had the body... ;)]

Shaved head + Tan skin + Goatee.

And I must say, the results are... interesting.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damned army makes me keep myself clean shaven. I look like I'm 16 friggin years old when Im clean shaven.

But good post Wyld. Nice to see some constructive input around all this new guy posturing.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. Although I think we all knew those things, deep inside, even if not everyone wants to acknowledge them :)

Anyway, good to see a female point of view amidst all the grunting and chest-beating.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not gonna say this was a bad post cuz its not. but the title is wrong. it should be three tips for success with woman or something. its too vague.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mean to tell me that not ALL women like me?! You must be kidding ;)

"Dingleberry", that cracks me up. What will you come up with next?

Terse, and simple post. If only more women were like that...keep at it

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
------------------------> BUMP! <-------------------------

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score